Do you ever feel like your knowledge about everything around you and the world holds you down and makes you depressed...

Do you ever feel like your knowledge about everything around you and the world holds you down and makes you depressed? Like you know too much and want to die?

Calm down there Dorian Grey

I come across that pattern of thought occasionally but mostly i just occupy myself with something to do

Sometimes I wish I was stupid enough to be religious, just so I could feel like someone is looking out for me.

Yes I relate

nope op

Dorian wasn't privy to any greater truth, he was just an immortal hedonist.
Make yourself belive. The practitioners of Chaos Magicks juggle different, contradicting belief systems. It's a matter of practice

I feel depressed knowing how little I know about the universe

Yep, thinking about zionism taking control all over the world and most people ignoring and allowing this, makes me feel pretty much like you just said.

i know what none else know but i keep it with me this is hard but i have 2

im out

your third eye is too open m8, try low-dose ritalin

tell us more

it makes me angry

british royal family are muslims
they converted 1978

Is this a space SUV?

Quite the opposite; the more I know the freer I become. Get good or an hero shitlord

this pic is 37 years u see the "pixel fragments" in this pic? it is because there is radioactivity

>>>level9media.wix.c>om/secret-space-program

The guy found this in a box in ringgold georgia. It's a town over from me. He put it on ebay for 5 million starting bid and 15 million buy now.

Understand the pic you posted, and you'll never feel this again