Switch to pc master race

titanfall, game is bad ass man.

I am saving up to buy one

only good thing about it was the advert

youtube.com/watch?v=s61Ir5nEiAU

Bump

What's in the box, OP?

Open the box.

I need to know if you're hiding something.

Show me the discs.

Should get an Xbox One instead.
PC if full of neckbeard autistic faggots.
Xbox One actually has a good community of gamers.

Woher hast du die Werbe-DVD.? sKYRIM

Gamestop

I miss your point, that's exactly the Sup Forums community and OP clearly has no problem seeing that he is on Sup Forums...

4chsn is a lot more diverse than you think. Neckbeard retards from around the world flock here true. But weeaboos, HardCore kids, faggots of ALL kinds, British people, console gamers, a whole lot going on here.
It's a human habit to assosciate people you don't know to be just like yourself.

BUMP

Titanfall: Counterstrike for Babbys

Because CS has mechs

That's just it, though. The mechs weren't interesting. Microsoft took a great concept and delivered poorly.

Bump

Don't die on me thread

Except it was the most perfect mech fighting game of ALL time. Only Sony faggots try to say otherwise. Play Hawken then this and claim it's not the most smooth mech combat available. Respawn made this by the way, not Microsoft. It's just exclusive to Xbox so it's a target for faggot shit fanboys.

Smoothest sandpaper available doesn't mean it's smooth. If you enjoy it, then have fun playing it. Nothing wrong with that.

OP here just Tell me what to play

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad faggot. Stop acting like an authority while you trash things you shit brained bitch.

Should buy Banjo--Kazooie digital and play that. Best game ever. And when you get Xbox One you'll be able to play it there too.

Go play your games. Why post on a board that makes you so mad?

Titanfall

Not me (OP)

Go kill yourself , you faggot. Stop coming onto boards to press your shit opinion and condescend to people. KYS.

Oh I know, it's the same pretentious faggot that goes into any kind of console hype thread and trashes everything they can telling people to buy a PC.
Who. The. Fuck. Wants to be a neckbeard Retard like these people? I LOATH PC gaming because Sup Forums and these faggots.

How many hours in each one?

Go Madden.

Over 200 of skyrim a few hours of Universe at war and over 200 of Titanfall

Yup, EA is lit up on Xbox One. Can't rely on PS4 either because they'll stop online supporting games like MLB the Show after a year to sell you the next one. Meanwhile Perfect Dark from N64 ages still has online community on Xbox One through BC.

Hm. I'd say Titanfall. I'm always down for online, sometimes get a hankering for phantasy and RPG stuff like an itch and I'll play some Diablo III. I'm not really sure what the third game is though looks solid, Sega and all. It's not RTS is it?

It is a RTS

>Stupidity

>Sell all
>Buy PC
>Buy skyrim
>Win at life

Ah not my forte. Never really figured them out.

Community is like the people you game with you know? Not the autistic tards that tell you to buy Skyrim then you don't have to leave your room for a week.

Nice try bill gates I'm not falling for it
I aint buying that shit

Maybe you can tell me, what is the paranoia retardation that causes neckbeard Steam faggots to spread slander about Microsoft and Xbox all over Sup Forums? Is it just simply autism? Or does it go deeper than that?

Whats with the 16 and 18? Theres no ESRB rating... I'm calling the cops.

Your sisters shit at givig me dome

Why do you want him to die? Thats a horrible thing to say.

ESRB rating?

E for everyone, E10+, T for Teen, M for Mature, AO for Adults Only

Thanks for explaining

Its just the fact that pc is superior in every way shape and form

Bump

Sup Forums's full of faggots. You should know as well as I do.
Besides, consoles just cause developers to get lazy.

Bump

Bumping