Hello Sup Forums. I come here today to ask you a very honest question, to which I would like some very honest answers

Hello Sup Forums. I come here today to ask you a very honest question, to which I would like some very honest answers.

How has your view of America changed since the election of Donald Trump to the White House?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It hasn't changed at all. American voters are still suckers.

from idiots to complete idiots

i still don't think it was americans who 'elected' him, because i don't belive in elections (inb4 fedora/sonic/etc)

it was your filthy, meddling prez.

Retribution.

>denies globlar warming
>piss off china
>sucking Russian cock
>wall meme
>shitpost on Twitter all day

Typical american redneck, except he has money and now he will have accest to nuclerar weapons and the military.

What could possibly go wrong?

I realizedjust how much I hate the American general public and how fucking gullible they are.

Reactionist sons of bitcheswho can'tbe bothered to look up original sources before parroting off what they're told to believe.

Made me realize how mindbogglingly dumb the average American is, but I suppose their heart is in the right place.

are you voting for the SD?

>everyone on Sup Forums hates the leftist Obama administration
>during the election everyone flips their shit for Trump
>now that Trump is elected you will only see posts talking about how stupid he is/the American public is
Face it, you faggots don't have any ideology, it's just contrarianism

You people would gripe about the second coming of Jesus Christ.

>Face it, you faggots don't have any ideology, it's just contrarianism
Yes, you are indeed on Sup Forums.

>>>/Reddit/

it hasn't changed change at all 2bh

I am a marxist sargonist.

>be american
>get PUTIN'D

I've been here for years, but not quite enough to notice a real site culture change.
I remember when Sup Forums was more libertarian, that's about the only real change

>I am a marxist

the fuck is wrong with the guy in the gif
holy shit
he looks so fucking goofy

hasn't changed at all, the usa will still be the usa regardless of whats the current president of the usa.

he is the final boss of all the Leafs

Yeah, probably. I tell myself I'll vote in the nazis but come 2018 and i'll probably vote SD, yeah.

America isn't real. All made up by the Brits. Wake up sheeple.

>the Netherlands isn't real. All made up by the Brits. Wake up sheeple.

>it's just contrarianism

No shit, it's always been like that.

I don't know which option was more evil but I'll take evil I don't know over evil I do know.

It was the right choice.

Donald Trump is fighting hardcore against globalism.

He's fighting the good fight. Fuck the globalists (and hillary clinton was the king of globalism dont even try to argue she wasn't)

Why is globalist that bad to you? Is just a normal step in the evolution of advanced society.

Fuck off.

Variety is the spice of life. The endgame of globalism is to transform every country in the world into just one country, fuck variety, fuck languages, fuck culture.

Fuck OFF trying to remove what makes this world special

Sup Forums used to be leftwing/libertarian before about 2009.

>Is just a normal step in the evolution of advanced society.
>t. "my country experiences failed-state-tier violence and crime, why are you complaining about more of us moving to your country?"

who cares what idiotic hate filled foreigners believe OP

Ye, because Dubya was the right wing Christfag that the general populace elected.

Then the general populace elected a negro who slowly started advocating left wing garbage and this is coupled with the whole SJW thing.

It's always been contrarian more than anything else.

Americans on Sup Forums seem obsessed with this, nowhere else seems to care.

I don't see why it bothers you since the USA is probably both the less influenced and most influential of all countires.

You say it like no one but chinese should speak mandarin, brits couldn't eat tacos because it's not part of their culture and so.

Besides, there are a lot of advantages that globalization could do, like merge all human kind as one. If you put all earth resources into, lets say, space exploration instead of fight each other about muh culture we could achieve more impressive things in less time.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade

Trump is a flip-flopper, he has no strong beliefs. We're gonna lock her up, eh actually no she's a good person :). We're gonna build a wall, eh maybe more of a fence. We're gonna drain the swamp, I can't be bought, eh I'm gonna fill my cabinet with goldman sachs employees. He's a con artist.

>let's make the whole world subject to a bumbling incompetant beurocracy unlike history has ever seen

you think this is supportable how, exactly?

this

I really do hate Americans. They're all fucking stupid, they are either militantly right-wing or militantly left-wing. Americans seem to be unable to be moderate in anything they do, whether it's politics, religion, food, etc.

Fuggg. He's onto us.

the fuck nigger?

Trump is as anti-globalism as it gets

>Confirmed he wanted to give japan nukes
>Confirmed he wants to a full-scale military pullout of Japan
>Confirmed he doesn't want any military troops in Japan period

>Pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnerships with Asia and Europe, destroying the BIGGEST Globalist Paperwork this country has ever seen

>Just took a $50b deal with Japanese job creators to create american jobs that stay in america

>We just gave Japan part of Okinawa back literally last month

everything's gonna be just fine, user

The power of the United States keeps on expansion and globalism. Without this, the United States will become a shithole.

Why is there so many troops stationed in okinawa? Some after ww2 agreement?

You realize there are 1 billion people living in china, and only 120 milliion people living in japan, right? and china doesn't want japan to exist.

they need our protection, which is why they're actually scared about us leaving.

As if both sides don't pull that shit.

Do you honestly believe this? Warfare isn't a game of age of empires. It's more like who has the better stuff to turn masses of men into human paste.

And china's embarrassing recent history with japan is sufficient proof of that.

This, but then they'll find other ways to get money, like incite/make war agains someone, like always do.

>Do you honestly believe this?

The people of japan believe this. I get asked about it quite frequently when I talk to japanese people about politics

As to whether or not Japan would win a war against China or vice versa right now, it's actually a bit of a tossup in reality.

My main point was throwing figures of population out there as if it's a main driver in modern warfare is just dumb, considering that handful of men with a few million dollars worth of machinery can kill thousands.

Respect. Don't get cucked, Murca.

During his campaign he was saying that he would be neutral on the Israel/Palestine conflict and let them sort it out themselves. Now he is pro-Israel all of a sudden.

The man is no different from Obama, he's a puppet who won't accomplish anything he set out to do.

Somewhat disappointed at their absence of critical thinking.

But at least the democracy works and the people still have the power, even if they choose to use it to harm themselves.

Less racist jokes targeting murican president, that all.

Not really, I've seen Bush.
And I was sure trump will win desu.

I'm happy that he fucked up TTIP, but I'm worried about his climate change denial.

American left were duped with obongo and now the right have been tricked with trump

Prepare for an apocalyptic political election next year unless trump drains the swamp

>climate change

wtf

why is there no (You)

>Dem's put their worst foot forward.
>They lose
I'm honestly not sure what people expected.

I'm kinda impressed how successful Trump campaign was at demonizing the opponent with slander and labels desu, especially considering what scum Trump himself is.

What can possibly go wrong?

It was an election between two scumbags. I prefer Trump over that corrupted grandma any day.

That pic!
Where is doctor Who when we need him?

Why is Donald Trump taking seat with Mr Clean, Saitama, Krillin and the X professor?