GOT general: muh dragons edition

I have a fun theory that CIA is going to his demise at the hands of Robin.

>Robin will eventually find out that LF murdered his mom
>He will swear revenge
>He'll be the person LF least expects since LF considers him to be a sniveling idiot
>Schemers always meet their demise at the hands of people they least expect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BASELWRpRks
ew.com/article/2016/05/05/game-thrones-jon-snow-changes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will there be some kind of "Azor Ahai stands alone..." "Not alone" with CIA and the Vale army when Jon fights against Ramsey?

ahh the sweetrobin master plan

FEEED MEEE

First for funniest and most likeable guy in real life

He went on as a guest on GG recently, funniest shit I've heard in a while. I'm never looking at his character the same way again.
youtube.com/watch?v=BASELWRpRks

jesus christ, reminds me of celebrities with no teeth, but the opposite

khalcheesy for ants

It really is.

Goddamn when Blood and Wine finally comes out I'll have a reason to boot up my XBone that isn't Dark Souls.

I know >XBone but it's the only reason I have to actually play the damn thing since Halo 5 was a disappointment.

>s.jpg

I'm sorry! I saved these images from a thread on here a long time ago, and the original ones posted were also tiny. They don't exist anywhere else though because they're OC.

i just recognize him as the guy from kidulthood or top boy or something

omfg thank you so much, were you in that same thread? Shit was hilarious.

I've pirated AWOIAF but the pictures look like crap on my kindle and I don't like reading of a computer screen. Is the book worth buying for 20€ if I'm poor as fuck?

do you have the other ones by chance?

>CIA lies in a pool of blood
>Sansa stands over him
>CIA reaches up to her with one hand
>"Mercy..." he begs
>Sansa just glares down at him
>"End his suffering," she commands
>Two figures appear either side of her
>One with a spear, one with a whip
>"And who are you to bow so low, the lion sleeps tonight"
>Written by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss

>GOT
> No link to previous bread
>uses OP for a shity post

There there

>tfw they have to cut down on CGI and battle scenes in order to have enough money to feed calorieesi

Ds3 is pretty alright. Something about it feels off though. Like it's missing something the first one had. i pirated it and im not sorry

Explains why we haven't seen some characters this season

yeah I'm struggling to find any replay value, I think the weapons are boring and not too many play styles are actually viable
bosses were fun tho

The queen of luncheon

cri moar

she probably ate him

Same, I even enjoyed II more than III, even though III is an overall better game.

I dunno, it just feels...off.

boat would get there rather quickly actually

Daily reminder that Ramsay is more of a human being than the sand snakes.

When killing his father, Ramsay forces himself not to look him in the eyes. Also the face he makes before and after doing the deed show him in inner turmoil. Not once does he smile as he usually does when doing horrible shit. He also briefly looks away when the dogs attack Walda.

Meanwhile the bland snakes show no remorse at all and even crack jokes immediately after their innocent and likeable cousin died.

Is it because Iwan Rheon is a great actor and the bland snakes are not, or are we supposed to like Ramsay more than them?

>>"And who are you to bow so low, the lion sleeps tonight"

the sneks are literally written as sociopaths

all those characters are sociopaths, but Ramsay's actor at least tries

>brinne of tarth is introduced
>wearing a helmet when she fights
>becomes major character
>never wears a helmet again

>the hound is introduced
>becomes major character
>never wears helmet again

>Grey worm, leader of the unsullied is introduced
>becomes major character
>never wears a helmet again.

>any major character
>no helmet

surelly not every major has a death wish, right?

What the fuck? Just about everything in this map is wrong

It's because it's a tv show. It annoys the fuck out of me too.

>GENRE THAT REALIZES ON PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES TO DIFFERENTIATE CHARACTERS
>IN A SHOW WITH HUNDREDS OF CHARACTERS NAMED JON

b-b-but muh helmets xD

DON"T SUPPORT EARLY THREAD AUTISM.

Otherwise you'll wind up with more autist that make threads 150 posts early, like jonautist, you really want another autist like him?

just make the helmets diferent.

>thin red line
>everyone wears helmets
>can't tell who anyone is
>can't tell what the fuck is going on
good movie

Waste of budget

in that case, armour is a waste of budget

also, you sereosly telling me you'd mistake the hound's helmet for anyone else?

or brienne? her armour is one of a kind...

didn't watch it.

One so that you can actually tell who they are, everyone looks the same in a helmet ask Patroclus.
Two so you can see their facial features so you can feel the emotion of a scene.
Basically in anything fantasy if you have a helmet you are a faceless mook by default, and the lack of a helmet is actually the critical flaw in most of the armors anyways.

why not just attach minibanners painted with the character's likeness on a helmeted chars back?

>One so that you can actually tell who they are, everyone looks the same in a helmet ask Patroclus.
not many wear hounds helmet. make the helms diferent

nice illiad pun though

>Two so you can see their facial features so you can feel the emotion of a scene.

i doubt we need to see their emotions while in battle. especially if it keeps them from losing

Jesus fucking christ THIS is the autism that is going to get got threads banned again. Stupid fucking pedants who can't let shit go.

So you expect a TV show to make about 50 different and recognizeable helmets for each character? You realize that's dumb as shit right?

Not even LOTR gave everyone a helmet.

He takes a boat friend

they made swords, armour, sigils, banners, etc...

Sand Sneks are open enemies with anyone who doesn't support them. Ramsay decided to kill Roose out of self-preservation after hearing he had a brother. Roose gave him a look like "Now I have a legitimate son, maybe this one will obey me", and Ramsay acted impulsively.

Ramsay has never made a long-term plan. This is far more relatable to the audience than being part of a dedicated, tightly-bound coup.

They pay millions for the actors face. Not the design department for making House Sigils

One set of armor for every faction. And a few for certain characters like brienne or stannis. But making custom helmets is just bullshit.

it's not like they'd need to wear a helmet every time. just in battle.

they did make special swords, which are much more expensive to produce. longclaw, oathkeeper, etc...

To be honest, the swords look kinda cheap on the show. The armors are fine, really, but I wouldn't wanna see them make hundreds of helmets with a custom design when i see how bad the swords look.

DnD should have hired WETA to do their stuff. WETA is incredible

probably expensive as fuck

$5-10mill an ep

Link to old thread since the dumbass OP didn't post one

'amidst salt and smoke' likely means a burning city somewhere on the coast.

This will always be the funniest /got/ related image, prove me wrong.

More importantly: why is Qhorin Half-Hand the only crow to wear a hat/hood North of the wall?!? They'd lose their noses and ears to frostbite in hours!

no the jorah ones in space are the funniest

>tfw jorah will never touch you and make you into stone men

jorah used to be so based now he never gets any lines

Fuck, I love Jorah

They could have made him stop in Braavos and made him see Arya and not realise it was her like in the books. That would have been better than just repeating the same shitty scene two episodes in a row

God yes, the wheel of fortune episode was hilarious too.

AYYY LMAO

ew.com/article/2016/05/05/game-thrones-jon-snow-changes

They could still do that. I don't really know the filming reports for Braavos, maybe Sam turns up

What the fuck is this

means tears and wildfire

Which sword is hidden for Jon in the crypt of Winterfell, Blackfyre or Dark Sister?

Bum Licker

Neither, it'll be the original Ice

10 scorpions, the bows cut from Balerion's femur

Anyone got this shit?

The Otherblade version of Ice

this. also, why no one in the night's watch wears a hat? do they all want their ears to freeze and fall off.

HIGHTEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

>dat nose

She must have turkish genes. Disgusting.

>Bran has vision of Arthur Dayne, greatest swordsman who ever lived
>He teaches Jon to dual wield the two swords that were made from Ice
believe it

"You are in the orbit of Daenaerys Stromboli, of the House Tartarsauce, First of her Weight, the Unburped, Queen of the Arby's, the Rally's, and of the Five Guy's. Queen of McDonald's, Khaloreesi of the Great Grease Sea, Breaker of Chairs and Mother of Burgers."

Jon will keep Longclaw and he'll find a smaller version of lightbringer in the crypts, the dragonbone valyrian blade used by the assassin that tried to kill Bran.

>he's not really Azor Ahai, but Azor Ahai reborn
>just as he won't have Lightbringer, but Lightbringer reborn
>drawn from a fire, from the crypt of burnt Winterfell
>blade was "tempered" with Catelyn's blood
>has a dragonbone hilt, dragons are said to be "living fire"

in the books, it will be rhaegar's harp

The casting department is doing a fine job normally

I can forgive something as minor as the sand snakes. I am down with Kit Harington, while he's not the best actor he at least tries and constantly improves.

However, what the fuck did they think when casting Daenerys? Emilia is not beautiful. And she cannot act. Why cast a high school level actress in one of the biggest roles? Smh senpai

>Watching Preston's "What you are missing" series
>he highlights all these POETRY moments in the book

Holy shit GRRM is a fucking genius. I've read the books 5 times over and there are still new things I haven't come across.

i gotta see it mayne

Shame he has an amateurish prose and lost all sense of pacing after ASOS

based thickfu

its past time someone pepes her face

T-THIQ

Fucking lame

/r/'ing the vertical with CIA saying "do u want to fug jimy lanisters benis XDDDD" to Cersei

Jon has a man bun now, he's a samurai, they carried a longsword and a shortsword
he might even dual wield them like Bronn did

its pottery

Source on this mongolian shadow theatre play?

What are you favorite/most outlandish got theories Sup Forums? Mine is probably that Varys is a merman.

>ew.com/article/2016/05/05/game-thrones-jon-snow-changes
>There's nothing after death
Cool atheist pandering, degenerate Hack&Hack

Lyanna is a trap is best theory, other theories are for fags :3

Friendly reminder that Lyanna was a trap.

It's just not realistic that a 13 y.o. girl could beat someone in a tourney (if she's not Brienne), but a 13 y.o. boy, on the other hand...

>When another boy, say, Lyonel, is born, Rickard thinks he already has enough sons, but a girl would be useful for his 'Southron ambitions'.
>So he raises Lyanna as a girl. But she still enjoyed boyish pursuits like horse riding, etc. >When Rhaegar learns she is the Knight of the Laughing Tree he sees her change, so he learns her other secret too
>she expects him to be disgusted but on the contrary
>Rhaegar has an epiphany: he's always loved traps. That's why he married Elia who is 'flat as a boy' - she reminds him of a boy in a dress
>He falls in love with Lyanna and expresses it by crowning him the Queen of Love and Beauty
>Lyanna is all too happy to elope with Rhaegar because she's afraid Robert would raise a scandal when he learns about her dick
>When Ned and Howland arrive, she guesses that Rhaegar is dead and chops her own dick off in grief
>Because she thinks their misfortunes are a punishment from Gods who hate traps
>Ned is shocked when he finds her, Rickard kept the truth even from her brothers
>Lyanna asks him to promise not to tell anyone as she bleeds to death.
>Jon is the son of Brandon and Ashara

do you think they're going to address whether Jon warged into Ghost or not? It almost looked like that in the ending of the last episode when Ghost woke up and looked at Jon's body. Especially since in the past, resurrection in the show has always been instantaneous. Maybe it wasn't instantaneous this time because Jon's mind had to wake up in Ghost to realize he could return to his body.

What if Stannis was reborn into Kit's body and Stannis is alive again?

U fokin wot m8?