You walk into gamestop with your gf and this guy slaps her ass. Hes Iranian and trained in gorilla warfare

You walk into gamestop with your gf and this guy slaps her ass. Hes Iranian and trained in gorilla warfare.
>wat do?

I would check deez dubs

shank him with frozen bacon

>gorilla warfare
Always gets me

Syrian bois rekt him a month ago or so

Like any gorilla, you shoot them with a high powered rifle when they act up.

Call Police for sexual harrasment

> Gorilla
Ok then.

pull guard, take his back, choke him out

He's already dead tho

Stick him with a pin and watch the synthol drain out.

Throw my kid at him and wait for the zoo keepers to shoot him

Fuck him right in the boi pussy for teach him some respect.

Dammit, beat me to it

SUCK HIS WIFE'S DICK

She must have a big one

Pull out my assault rifle and send him back to Allah.

enjoy the truth that he is dead

Make a magic turn with a pen and a table

Where did you read this?

slap his ass

Put a sticker between his shoulder blades that says "HUGE FAGGOT" and watch him struggle to take it off

Look at my gf, nod, do a 360 and calmly walk away.

i was gonna post that

Call Homeland Security and inform them of a terrorist who flashed a bomb in Gamestop.

He got caught by the Syrian army the 1 June, not sure if they killed him yet but yeah, he ain't a threat anymore.

Nope. A syrian bodybuilder got killed, Sajad Gharibi's safe at home in Iran poking himself with synthol

ask him to leave the store because he's not wearing a shirt

Ask for goat simulator. When gets a hardon, cock punch the fucker.

Hit him in the face with his own concrete pillar

buy him a game

just pull my sword and impale him

Shoot him with my CC glock™ Brand glock™ 40 10mm. Let's see how this faggot like 1800 fps MagSafe 96gr

i know this is a bait post

but if that really is your firearm in that pic, you should consider getting that "problem solver" off your gun. If you are involved in a shooting with that firearm, that inscription can be used to get a conviction against you.

No your wrong. If deadly force is justified it dosent matter. There have been 3 cases like what you are describing, and the shooter won in all 3 cases. Quit being a fudd.

Throw a car at him

Offer to introduce him to a nice goat

you mean when they steal your kid?

Laugh before killing him in the name of the holy crusade. He's a dirty mudslime and deserves to be put to death.

>slap my gf ass
he gave me high five

Fill a squirt gun with bacon fat and tell him to back the fuck up or I shoot

First off you probably don't have a GF if you are going into GameStop...

>gorilla warfare
GORILLA

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

Ive taken my gf to game stop.

9mm rounds to the ankles

Pick up whats left of her ass and run

Find him a nice young female goat with a tight goat vagina and soft furry wool.

call him a low life piece of shit, and when he attacks me I pull out my glock and kill his ISIS loving ass in self defense.

Id offer to wash his trousers they look over worn and sand-caked.

>gamestop
>gf
>endless possibilities that I cannot achieve

>thinking people who get shot by small arms die right away
>thinking some guy 4 times bigger than normies would fall over like ker-plunk zomigawd I'z dead
>never having shot anyone b4 watches too much tv

First time on the internet huh? Welcome abroad, read the FAQ, don't forget to lurk moar and STFU newfag.

Lemme explain. As a military dirtbag who has actually shot and killed someone in combat, if you shot this snackbar with a glock you'd likely just make him angrier. And killshot blah blah blah, he has too much fat to accurately target a killshot, and a 40 / 380 / 9mm caliber short gun don't have the power to do anything for a good several minutes. You could prob. empty a magazine at him and he would not stop charging you.

No you got it all wrong, you need to detonate his face, right under his chin, with a grenade, or take a kel-tec 12 gauge pump action to the back of his skull and perform an impromptu gamestop brain biopsy.

I would vote for trump
The game

Ask him why he'd do that, since Harambe was a close friend.

He went to Gorilla Warfare school with Harambe, so they were tight. He will feel bad and apologize. Then he will buy my girlfriend and me some ice cream.

Just kidding, joke's on him. I don't have a girlfriend. I might even slap that roastie slut's ass myself.

Utilize cardio during the fight.
Big guys cannot bounce around in fighting positions all day. they eventually gas themselves out, all you gotta do is bounce around like a springy little nigger for a few moments and dodge a few predictable punches.
I'm a navy seal so everything I say is accurate and true.

My gf wouldn't go into GameStop so this scenario doesn't apply to me. I also don't buy video ga,Es so there'd be no reason for me to be there.

based user

>walk into gamestop
>gf

chose one

slap her ass too