I just recently quit a job that was paying me under the table, below the minimum wage...

I just recently quit a job that was paying me under the table, below the minimum wage. How do I report these motherfuckers to the department of labor without getting myself in trouble? Also how do I report them to the IRS as well?

And the owners are disgusting mudslimes so pic related

Fuck off back to mexico, Juan.

its under the table you fucking faggot. cant report shit

Im born and raised in this country you fucking moron

Not Mexican either

Everybody who works there is under the table

That's what I want to report they have like 9 people working there off the books

Post birth certificate or fuck off, you filthy beaner.

Why don't you just suck my cock since you obviously want too you fucking faggot

I'm not sure if there's anything illegal about giving money (of any amount) to someone doing favors for you. And if you didn't fill out a W-2, that's basically all you were doing for this employer. Favors for some cash. The kid who offers to plow an old lady's driveway can't sue the old lady who stiffs him.

Faggot wetback.

Even if you so much as acknowledge the fact that a service is being done for you, you must pay for the work that is done.
-some stupid idiot at a business ethics seminar

What are you even blabbering about? If you are coming into a business during a certain timeframe and doing a handful of duties everyday, you are working there. There is no way you could say you have 9 people doing you "favors" for cash

By the way they hired a girl that was 14 years old and didn't pay her on the books either. Is that also not illegal to you?

if you worked there for more than a month, it's null and void. you willingly worked there for lower than minimum wage.

Its not for myself its to report they have people there working off the books

But I bet I could fuck every female in your family right in front of you

If you report them Uncle Sam will come for his cut, tax evasion is no joke in America.

Now you have two options, go to your local labor board and talk with them and explain everything

Or

Stop being a salty faggot that you got fired from your under the table job.

Choice is yours op.

I didn't get fired I quit because one of the owners threatened me with violence and tried to get me to fight him, so I had no choice but to quit. But good job assuming shit

So ya I am being salty because they're selfish towel head scumbags

OP can type 4chin into address bar, but can't type department of labor or IRS into the same address bar. I can see why you were getting paid under the table. hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well then it's your fault for working there for as long as you did, you fucking simpleton.

Now quit crying about it and get a real job.

Are you a fucking idiot or what? The question is how to report them without fucking myself in the process. Enjoy your summer off you 12 year old cunt

If you had even bothered to look, there are plenty of anonymous options available. You are just too stupid and lazy to figure it out. Instead you come to an imageboard full of ignorant pedophiles for advice. Hows that high school education working out for you?

You sound like a complete cuck. Like someone who allows people to disrespect you on a daily basis

Fuck that I want those Arab fucks under pressure for treating me like that

Contact the better business bureau. You won't get in any trouble but they will