Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all.

1. your country
2. do women in your country prefer men with dark complexion or light complexion?

1. United States
2. women here think darker men are more masculine (which I think is objectively true)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rvTd5bV1gw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's the same here. pale and blond men are seen as more feminine on average. fair women are preferred all other things equal though

basic sexual dimorphism

Height is all that matters

Prove me wrong

I think both. Women aren't as insecure compared to males when it comes to their partner's racial features. They just go with what looks better to them and don't care about muh race preserving or whatever you call it.

Also I agree. A darker complexion gives men a rugged and sexy kind of look. It doesn't just mean like black or brown, it could be tan or olive, too. Muscles also look more defined when you have a darker complexion.

Although sometimes women from Asian (Mostly SE) countries would want white men more (or anybody living in Europe, USA, Canada or Australia really) because of their perception that they're rich and more attractive than their men.

Dark

The guys with the hottest gas are usually tanned but have a naturally light complexion (fair skin, brown hair)

TDH master race

Here in South Brazil, they like dark men, especially the ones with German ancestry.

the darker the better
>fair women are preferred all other things equal though
definitive proof greeks are shitskins.nobody here cares about that

I dunno I am 28 and women at my age don't give a fuck about looks anymore, it's all about the job now and how funny you are.

I'm sure it is

russia
yes

women, especially as they get older, care for status >= looks, you're right

it's the same pretty much everywhere. men prefer paler women on average, women prefer darker men on average

again, on average compared to their population and all other things considered. it doesn't mean a white woman will prefer black men

>spain
>1.78

Every time. Meme map.

Blonde men either look gay or evil

From what I have seen they seem to like light eyes and fair hair but with very tanned skin

Both 2bh

Look who's jealous

that's what a non-white would say

>Mostly SE
Wrong.
>men with darker complexion
>hard worker, reliable, can feed family

>men with lighter complexion
>lazy, nice to see, not reliable, faggot

>look gay or evil

>not manly and heroic

How are Spaniards supposed to be manlets again?

DARK

Not a real blonde though, that guy natural hair is dark brown.

This is him now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rvTd5bV1gw

>the epitome of chad is TDH master race

>self reported

No. Social status is the only thing that matters.

Looks are irrelevant.

All these hair/eye color maps are either completely unsourced or based on early 1900's meme "research". Why does Sup Forums take them so seriously?

Sup Forums believes literally everything

why are blonde people so inferior in every way possible?

What tier are people with brown hair and one brown eye and one blue eye?

better than blonde at least

Baby clock is tic tocking away is it?

This.

Women will throw looks out the damn window for a man that has any mix of money, power, or fame.

If they are rich they can live like the princess they believe they are

If they are powerful the respect the man has gets extended to her

If they are famous the attention the man commands spills over onto her

Women like attention, and a man that can get them more attention will always be their choice.

cuck

>2. women here think darker men are more masculine (which I think is objectively true)

They don't.

but women can't do the same

they only have to look good desu

does reality trigger you?

In most cases yeah, but a lot of women worry about how they look all the time. Works for some

Its simple, everything that is abnormal is attractive.
if everyone has a beard shaved men are attractive. vice versa

dark. this is not a "preference" it is evolutionary fact.

this, blonde hair is objectively inferior to dark hair

>1. your country
Portugal

>2. do women in your country prefer men with dark complexion or light complexion?

Yes, they prefer men with darker complexions.
However, introvert hipster girls usually prefer men with paler complexions and "feminine" looks.

1. flag

2.Women here prefers southern europeans and arabs

kek britlets on suicide watch

>Women here prefers southern europeans
>southern europeans

On my way

How would any of you NEETs know what women like

1- Flag
2- No, most girls here think they're gross. Of course i'm not saying they won't get wet over some tall black adonis but girls here seem to draw the line on black guys and find them gross.

But like I said, if you put some twink fuckboy against a 30cm cock pure muscle black guy you know who's going to lose, unless he has money.

France
they prefer tanned europeans

>gould

hmmm

Britain's current average male height it 5'10".