Westerns

What are your thoughts on this movie?

Is this the best western genre film? Also, general great western movie thread. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdCuWzlM5E8
youtu.be/l1NB8NQc7wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's great but not the best. It's a deviation from traditional westerns genre wise taking more from Leone's take on the genre

For a modern western it's gotta be one of the bests.

Sorry white boy but this man is about to appear in the best Western ever and Eastwood fags won't be even able to compete

What's the name of this film? I think I've seen previews but forget and want to give the trailer another gander.

Man, its up there.

I'm actually not a fan of this guy. It seems like he kind of just butts in places hes not welcome, so often, that when he stars in something that looks like he belongs I have no desire to see it because I'm annoyed by his face.

chris pratt is the new clint eastwood

didn't you see the trailer for the brand new magnificent seven??

He literally did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=fdCuWzlM5E8

House or no house, he was a mean sonuvabitch and deserved to die like that.

Unforgiven is the Shawshank Redemption of Westerns. It's impossible to hate, it's nowhere near the best though.

Pure kino

I liked Little Bill plenty until he killed Ned... Then I was ready for William Money outta Missouri to get some booze in him and get back to his roots

It's barely a western. It's more a movie about the manipulation of cinema. Just like how Inglorious Bastards wasn't about WW2

hah I don't know about that. What genre do you classify it as if that is a thing for you? I count 5 cowboy hats in the poster so I label it western.

Whats your favorite western movie?

Love that movie.

My personal favorite.

Not my fav but one of them.

youtu.be/l1NB8NQc7wU

Ouatitw is my favourite, Unforgiven's up there though and is certainly better than anything that has been released since it came out.

I can't believe I haven't seen it. I'm 30 grew up watching clint and wayne with my dad on weekends. I will definitely check this out cast looks awesome fonda and bronson

In my top 5 too pham

Started watching Deadwood. Shit's excellent.

Couldn't even finish this shite 0/5

My favourite movie by Clint and one of my favourite Westerns.

haha yeah fair enough. I think it is a slow burn but love the conclusion. What is your favorite western?

I started the first season years ago but never finished because of life/time. Would like to finish the series.
What series or movie would you compare it to?

Easily one of my top five western film!!

It's a deconstruction of Leone's work.

>pleb/10

I have never seen a western film. What should I watch?

High Noon. Then Leone's work. Then Unforgiven.