Why is it illegal to own a toaster in Australia?

Why is it illegal to own a toaster in Australia?

toasters are a scam, they are unnecessary expenses everyone buys because they have been fooled by the toaster industry tycoons assertion that everyone needs to have a toaster. Ovens and grills work just as well.

once we seize the means of production every single australian shall have a toaster

they can easily converted into a dangerous gun

a convenient appliance to crisp your bread?

Why buy a sofa when a chair works just as well?

Why buy a toilet when a hole in the ground works just as well?

>random american thread which makes no sense #242343

there is literally no advantage to using a toaster over an oven or grill. It takes the same amount of time, limits you to two pieces of toast, and takes up extra space in your kitchen

open your eyes and free yourself from the silver jew

there is literally no advantage to using a toilet over a hole in the ground. It takes the same amount of time, increases your water bill, and takes up extra space in your house

open your eyes and free yourself from the porcelain jew

>shit he's right and i don't have a counter argument, better just copy what he said and make a false comparison

Toaster shill detected

The point is that a toaster is a luxury. It's not necessary but it is very convenient.

>it is very convenient
it isn't though

it takes up space, you have to go out and buy it separately, and it limits the amount of bread you can cook at a time

Why are British boys gay with each other?

>a fucking toaster is a luxury

Must suck to be a europoor

British houses are tiny yet I still have more than enough space for a toaster. And if I feel the need to make more than 4 pieces of toast at once (which is rare), I can just use my oven. Toasters are also far easier to clean than an oven; so in the end, using a toaster is actually quicker than using an oven.

A luxury is defined as anything that is not necessary. Read a book.

Why would you NEED a toaster? To murder innocent children?

The sound a toaster makes triggers their emu war ptsd

very underrated post.
you get a britbong and an island prisoner in the same room, you'll have heaps for days.

>toasters
>not necessary

lol these Euros will never know the feeling of walking into any home in America and being able to obtain toast no matter where you go

Americans will never know the feeling of having a hydrated penis.

what? Toasters are very useful, when you want GOOD bread. I personally have nothing against toasters and I really wish you guys started to appreciate toasters.

Toasters are bro tier

Please explain further. You have genuinely gained my interest. How does having a toaster and having a hydrated penis interrelate with one another?

Very true, I love Britboys

t. island prisoner

Your claim is that Europeans don't have toasters (which is incorrect, it's only Australians that don't have them). My claim is that Americans don't have foreskins.

>Not toasting your foreskin so your date can have a hot meal.

Absolute state of you Ameriplebs.

Hnnngh

>it's only Australians that don't have them
pic related is literally my toaster

and yet you "people" will defend electric kettles

>2000W of baby killing sandwich press is where its at

>only able to toast two at a time
lmao

I can fit 4 slices of bread in there though.

toasters scares the emus, and using too many toasters could cause another war

Argentina doesn't need toasters, turning white things into a brown ruination is a cultural norm there.

it's not
just like these eggs here

kek

TOASTED