ITT: predict thrones season finale

Guarantee Cersei destroys king's landing with wildfire

White walkers make it to the wall.
Dany departs for westeros.
There is no court hearing.
Lady stoneheart meets the hound.

In reverse order.

jamie thinks of leaving her when she says so

Jamie kills Cersei to stop her, just like he killed the mad king to stop him.

Bran and Benjen probably talk a lot and make back for the wall
Sansa and Robb mourn Rickon, put to death umbar and friends
Arya shown making her way to winterfell
Dae probably no screen time, I think she is done. Same with theon and salt bitch
Little bit about the hound

After that, probably a little clip at the end of the white walkers nearing the wall

After that, credits, sadness and depression for months until next season arrives.

The Starks get revenge on the Freys

jon snow gets stabbed to death

Are they making a new season? i heard that this one's the last.

where did this come from btw? heard it before
books?

disagree

i heard they will make 13 more episodes, either one 6, one 7 season, or one 10, and then 3 extra episodes.

are you stupid or just retarded?

don't answer that, it was rhetorical

i disagree with your face

nah this is the finale d00d

its probably the last 'normal season'

people were dissecting bran's visions I think.

Brandon*

ermahgerd this is the end of gaming of throngs!?

ill brandon your face with me cock

Dany was in the preview for this episode, though. I'm guessing the final scene will be her army sailing west. Plus a bunch of shit happening in King's Landing, and I'm guessing the Sand Snakes will do something. Other than that, sounds legit.

Then he takes his own life leaving Tommen and Tyron as the last Lannisters.

Tommen will die from jumping out of a window. You heard it here first.

They've brought up the wildfire hidden beneath King's Landing multiple times recently. Foreshadowing for sure.

We get r+l=j bran flashback
Thoros & beric killed by lannisters
Hound captured and brought to KL
Dany & seadyke use feminist power to kill euron & take his ships
Walkers get to wall and it falls on edds head :(

wew calm down lad! i was just asking.

Cersei uses wildfire to burn the Sept. Many people die, including several Tyrells. It's a "Red Wedding-style" event.

Tommen jumps from a window and dies.

Jon becomes King in the North. The Mormonts(?) say they don't care that he's a bastard.

In Episode 10, we see Lyanna and a baby in the Tower of Blue Balls Joy. She whispers something we don't hear. It then cuts to Jon.

No Cleganebowl this season.

The Mountain kills Septa Unella.

I think something along these lines will happen, but with a twist of having either one of the continuous main characters killed off or/and an unexpected alliance rising forward.

White Walkers tear down the Wall.

Tommen dies and Cersei burns down Kings Landing with Wildfire.

i wish i could rape you right now

i'd rape the shit out of you and you'd like it

what? have they?

Musical number with Gary Busey

DUN DUN DUN

this is literally the same faggot shit i hear everwhere, is it some kind of youtuber that said it? jesus cant even get their own theories.

Refrain from attempts at being 'funny.'

It's going to be shit.

you lika do da cha cha?

Tyrion dies by throat slashing.

Okay, you made me smile.

:)

Dude, if Tyrion dies the show will be shit. Well, shittier. They're not killing him off for a while.

I thought all the wild fire was used for the black water battle ? If not that shit would be epic.

I just want to see the mountain and the hound fuck some shit up

Oh boy!

so we fucking or what?

i mean, i got places to be, people to rape, you know how it is

Jamie will strangle her before

an animeymey picturXDDD

>Sansa pregnant
>Jon finally revealed as Targaryen
>Cersei burns the sept
>Jamie leaves her
>Daenerys attacks astapoor,volantys and shit
>GRRM Makes a cameo as a literal sack of shit on a cart
>Trump rebuilds the wall stronger than ever
>Bran wargs into one of Daenarys' dragons.
>Davos bitchslaps Mellisandre so hard her illusion falls of
>Baelish creates more problems
>Dorne wont be mentioned ever again
>Bush did 9/11

Errr i think i'll pass, good luck for that raping spree tho.
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

idk about the season finale, but by the end of next season the hound will have joined Daenerys Targaryen and ridden one of her dragons.

Season finales are always boring with GoT I just hope we get to see the hound or the mountain fuck someone up