What does it take to get big on YouTube?

What does it take to get big on YouTube?

Jew gold

Good content

Being autistic

I know, that's easy. What does it take to get noticed?

clickbait titles

You shouldn't care about getting big, you should put having fun and making good content first

It kinda ruins your image, but you could exaggerate them and claim its 'ironic'

knowing people
luck
actually having fun and not doing it to be big

Good point, I get that. But it is a bit better to make content that someone somewhere will actually watch.

that, or use a regular clickbait title and claim it was to make a point

>dye your hair
>play video games (preferably horror or indie games)
>record it including your face
>shout really loud like a retard every time you die or get scared
>swear a lot like you have ass burgers
>cry every time you reach a subscriber goal
>???
>profit.

"#Keemstar #DramaAlert #PewDiePie"

I want to make content I'm proud of.

regular content, preferably at least a bit original, do something you know people will be interested in, and dont force it.

Well, think about what draws you to try a video on another channel. Spend time making good thumbnails and research what makes the best titles.

If the content is good enough, people will share it and you'll be gucci m8

An example of what I mean would be the channel Jarcast, I mean, look at the fucking thumbnails.

Being fake and gay

Record a video of you shooting yourself in the head and have a friend upload it to your channel because you're dead.

Ok mate

Time. It takes time.

No

Yes, it does

Then do it. Talk about subjects you like, play video games you like, do what you like and do it honestly.

I know i was just joking, okay well what kind of content do you want to make? Also make sure you upload as much as possible if not daily so you have a library of video's for your viewers to watch and so your videos are more seen. Also TAGS use as many tags as posisble and litterally put words in the tags that dont even matter to the video etc. put famous youtube names. Also most importantly HAVE A PERSONALITY it sounds stupid but im serious you need a personality that is fun and entertaining.

Hope i helped user.

Okay. Planning on doing that. I've done it in the past, and nothing ever came of it. But patience, patience.

>act gay as shit
>fake your content
>act like you care about your subs

Yes, but my video's will be edited, take time. Also, if you have spam tags, people with chrome extensions will see them and then I'll be BUSTED

Its a slow process user VERY slow it can take years to grow it wont just happen instantly just dont give up and try to upload as much as possible.

Not an option.

Clickbait titles, drama, react videos. Also helps to partner with some other tubers, script up some drama between you to drive traffic to your channels like Leafy and H3H3 do. Keep a list on who the good guy/bad guy of the week will be, and discuss in a hangout begore you each make your videos.

Be a total idiot, and produce a shit retarded content.

Too tacky, I want to be good.

Said it, not an option.

Luck, clickbait, good content and originality.
Also time.

Yes

This thread is kind of a rhetorical question, I know all the clichès.