Literally Awful: The Tournament

Literally Awful: The Tournament

PART

TIME

TIME

kys

I'm neutral and watch this only for entertainment and I agree. This tournament blows.

DENTIST

As a neutral yup

only virgins find tactically balanced games boring

Tbh

We fucking blow at every tournament. Even if we somehow had memed our way to winning it somehow, I'd still say it was a terrible tournament overall.

How the fuck can this shit be so fucking goddamn boring?

DENTIST

absolutely terrible

Copa America had a meme moment literally every single match, even the final had 2 red cards given by a tranny fucker that got caught fucking 2 prostitutes bareback after the match.

just end the euro already.

SEMI
PRO
DENTISTRY

no incentive in group matches then you are left with like what, 15 matches

hello butthurt

LMAO LOOK HOW MAD THIS ENGLISH FAGGOT IS!

>he's comin home even in an awful tournament

Copa América = full of meme magic

Euros = 0-0ball

Literally Casual: The Post

DENTIST

I agree with you my friend.
Only Sup Forumsnime fans find this kind of games boring. They expect the main character to score 5 goals each game while a dramatic music plays on the background. I'm sorry faggots, the real world is not like that. I love games like this. It can go either way.

yeah that's what the villain would say
get out of here

Only thing that can save this is wales - iceland final.

T-take this back senpai...

/Thread

oh look the two faggot countries that win 0-0 agree with each other. fuck off.

Yeah, I'm literally crying like an anime fan on prom night due to how boring this shitty game is...

thanks for your contribution mr 1-2

Oh look a amerifag

Go to with you homoerotic ritual (handegg)

You are not used to tactics. I get it. South american footbal is more about pace than football IQ.

We are used to getting titles, unlike Portugal

>Only Sup Forumsnime fans find this kind of games boring
There's a difference between two genius teams trying to outdo each other and just rampant mediocrity on both sides, this is the latter.

these are the best teams in the tournament. they obviously are having an hard time cracking each other.

See you fucking idiot