How does it feel to know you are a beta scum? Look at this alpha. Fucking a bitch in front of a mother fucking lion...

How does it feel to know you are a beta scum? Look at this alpha. Fucking a bitch in front of a mother fucking lion. Asserting his dominance on the king of the mother fucking jungle. Meanwhile, you're a fat neckbeard fuck who masturbates to traps on Sup Forums. I bet, at some point in your life, you've swallowed your own cum out of curiosity.

bump

I'm Omega...

Lion is chained and seems not to give a fuck about to bold monkeys. He had fuck that lion to prove his dominance.

never actually swallowed

get thread

>enjoying your fetishes is shameful
Ask me how I know you're Liberal.

two*

Actually i don't like this Alpha, beta stigma thing, this is actually very stupid and used by people who don't know shit about psychology and sociology.
In the end it often comes down to how you learned from your parents how to react and treat the other gender. And if your mother leaves you emotionally crippled, even you don't realize it. YOu probably won't evne realize it when i said it here, since you'd have to understand how the Mother-father-Son relationship works/should work.
I for myself am 23yo, got already laid (not often) and never had an actual girlfriend of several reasons: First my older narcisstic brother terrorized me from childhood and made me learn taht "doing" things is bad. While my narcisstic borderline mother, tohught that motherly love consists out of Giving me candy and buying me stuff.
Now i was 2 years in therapy i took antidepressants during that time, they fucking tryed to convince me to accept my situation and live on with that shit i experienced. Luckily i quit the meds secretly so that shit failed. now i lost complete trust in psychology.

found the beta

>Lion is chained.
>Zoo lion

If he was a real fucking alpha, the lion wouldn't be chained. Fuck you loser.

lol call me whatever you want me to call, im glad i have a sex relationship currently :)
I want to change but i don't want to accept my fucking fate.
My problem is I secretly "hunt" after my Motherly love/ project it onto girls(not onto all though)... so i can fuck them, but relationships are really hard for me. Picking them up is all about acting and hiding my projection/emotions. Witihn a relationship i wouldn't be able to keep this up. it would be 24/7 acting.

Absolutely pathetic.

user, don't post the story of your life, it's boring and depressing

>Beta trash talking a beta

Deny the reality of psychology and you'll deny your enlightened spirit. Not only that you probably do it for self protection.

I realized something, The world is of course not black and white, butwith people like you not seeing, there are also people who can see. And those who can see are the dangerous ones, aka what you'd call "beta". Because your lack of empathy of them, makes them hate you more and more and split society until a point of no return. This happened in history, and this will happen again. We are a superorganism.

Just stop, it's Sup Forums your efforts are useless

>not pasta
wew lad
hope it helped to write all that down, son

The more mass shootings a country has, especially in schools, the more it is just a sign of how sick a society became from its decadency.

Listen, buddy, we all lost the second we first filled in the captcha.
(Yes, I know there didn't use to be one, but it sounds better than "first time you posted")

Even though i have those problems, im pretty successfull and am working together with other people in some kind of Think tank. we try to shape society and consult politicans

>there didn't use to be one
oldfag confirmed

Hey retards, as you can see the lion is chained, otherwise they would both be mauled to death.

>luckily certified treatment didn't work because I didn't listen to my doctors who have over a decade of training and now I'm posting on a korean crabfishing imageboard, telling people that therapy and psychology doesn't work because I failed to listen to it

Wew lad, your denial is strong.

>implying that wasn't pointed out before

>:)
smells like summer

restating because people don't understand, also restating that its a fucking zoo lion, way less timid, but will still fuck you up. If it was a wild chained lion they would be backed up double that distance. This doesn't prove anything unless they do it in front of an unchained lion.

Who is summer? and what smells like what? i dont get it

*way more timid

ill throw that bitch in the river

what the fuck

WTF

>lion is chained to cage
Too beta to let the lion off it's leash

fair enough. wife's handjob wasn't controlled and she, I and the headboard took a facial. I'm a beta, but it doesn't matter: still had sex.