JUST GIVE THEM THE OSCAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tu_HY6v5Ss0
youtube.com/watch?v=JyrTeA10k9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black ranger
Fuck this shit

Looks like shit took a big steaming shit.

You know, this really highlights something for me:
The original team is very weirdly color balanced.

I can absolutely see why they replaced the black ranger with green more regularly in later Sentai series. It just color balances the team much more neatly. As it is now, with Red, yellow and pink, and black being neutral, it's way too warm. Green evens out the cool colors.

it's clearly non oscar bait

more than that: it has the chance be actually a good movie, unlike any best movie oscar winner in the last 3 decades.

My heart broke a little.

I was really looking forward to the new suits. Like really looking forward to them.

Not even a cool mecha can make me like this now.

I guess they're not 100% bad.
I mean the top part of the Red Ranger's helmet looks all right.

Why is Japan able to make sentai shit like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai actually look decent but then America shits this out?
Seriously compare this to a modern Kamen Rider like Drive and its just embarrassing.

Here's an image of the 2015 kamen rider for comparison.

Even though it's cheesy as fuck it still looks super cool

>no skirts on the girls

Yeah exactly, even the more simple suits like W or sillier ones like Gaim still look better than these Iron Man Aliens.
They are trying to make something goofy look realistic and serious and its coming off as just bad.

5 different flavors of Iron Man

Seriously, the helmets all being the same is irritating me

Who's under these helmets, Robert Z'Dar?

No it does not.

Power Ranger old movie suits were perfect.

>trannyrangers

No thank you

You know what's really weirding me out?
Those suits are real.
There are some CGI embelishments, but they're incredibly minor. Those suits, for the most part, actually exist.
It's freaking me out that, despite that fact, they look like CGI renders from the early 2000s.

Yes they were.

But compare the kamen rider suit to the new power ranger suits. Be completely neutral and tell me which looks better and cooler?

RIP

What I don't get is the glowing light in the middle of the chest.

Like, I get that it probably symbolizes the "power" in them, and you know, you've got those lines running through their suits.

But are they even human when they're morphed? That light goes pretty far in. Where's the room for skin, and bones, and other important shit?

I can't even begin to make myself care until they get Green Ranger.

All the suits and helmets are different though...

Am I being rused?

Rita is the ex-Green Ranger in this.

the black ranger is actually asian

the black guy is the blue ranger

how are these still the best looking ones?
is it nostalgia?
every iteration looks shit compared to these

FUCKING SHIT OPEN MOUTH HELMETS REEEEEEE

WHOEVER DESIGNED, AND WHOEVER ACCEPTED THIS SHOULD BE FIRED

You must be 18 years old to post here

Only if the re-assemble the original cast for cameos.

Metal shoes always look uncomfortable

>Kamen Rider and Super Sentai actually look decent

>power rangers look like iron man
>rita looks like a mortal kombat character
>every character is a different race than the source material
Jesus tittyfucking Christ... what were they thinking when they made this movie?

All they had to do was make the suits look better than the old spandex shit. They couldnt

Does it blow anyone elses mind that every single thing revolving around this PR movie looks pants on head retarded yet they're playing it completely straight.

Is it possible to get the actors that played Ivan Ooze, Rita, and Zedd back together and in costume to make a special rifftrax version of this movie?

The filmmakers understand how goofy Power Rangers are. I'm loving it so far.

Goofy != shitty

Their don't want to make Power Ranger

No Country and Dances with Wolves are based though

Which Zoid was most based, and was it this guy?

it's so boring to look at. it's so obviously computer generated it's got no soul to it at all. not even memeing here, it actually looks like a screenshot of a video game. the design itself is shit too.

>zoid

Superior costumes coming through. Upgraded just the right amount from the TV show. Not an over-designed clusterfuck that doesn't even resemble what it's supposed to be.

Those are actual suits, retard.

If you think it's obviously CGI, we've reached a point where the layman can no longer detect the difference between reality and CGI.

Protip: All Power Ranger's costumes are real costumes, including these.

I mean who gives much of a shit?
Power Rangers have probably gone through over a dozen redesign and suit changes by now.

Ironman Rangers isn't that much different

>even the guys have tits

This is bad and you should feel bad.

nope. this shit looks like it was created in a computer unless they've put some kind of filter over the photo that makes it look faker than it is. get your eyes checked, kid.

@69168404
You don't deserve a proper (You).

Did I ever you guys about the time I got baked in that giant pizza?

why does the blue guy's helmet looks like an ayy lmao?

These are 100% cg, you dense motherfucker.

>ex
You mean current

I'm guessing it's a kind of window on their power source, see the buckles as well. Same deal.

if the trailers are decent I might actually end up watching this. They got some qts in the movie as well

i like them. looks like multi colored femtos.

That's the point, they are alyum suits so they tried to make them look alyum.

I actually like that they don't look like power armors. I don't know why everyone is so mad, pretty original designes.

Your fetish is shit
Fuck off giant fucker

save us titty aliens, save us from the other titty alien

i quite like the suits too. not bad i must say

youtube.com/watch?v=tu_HY6v5Ss0

I wonder if Japan considers American Sentai to be adorably bad, or offensively bad.

japan generally don't care about western shit

Posting best team

You're out of your mind

Yeah this is way better

Which is why every season of PR was redubbed with their original sentai cast...?

They liked it enough to dub and air seasons of power rangers on japanese tv

Utterly untrue since the occupation.

You damn well have better intended the irony of what you posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=JyrTeA10k9g
Best story

I think those look pretty dope and Ive been watching power rangers since fucking 1995.

Also it's for children and you'd be lying if you wouldn't buy those suits as toys

Kek what in the fuck is this?

Correct series, but that is not the Omega Megazord.

Chances are that once the asians make the crazy articulated versions, I will.

>Omega Megazord.
He's pretty cool yeah. I meant Zord, obviously. Also pic related was always a fave of mine

Anyone have some better images from the 90s movie to compare to the new outfits?

Yes, it's nostalgia.

Hollywood really likes to make things complicated. The suits from the 1995 movie would've been perfect.

Iron man forgot his helmet so he's wearing a motocycle helmet

And they were fine in 95, but that was 21 years ago.
This movie is a reboot, it wants to be unique, not retro.

No, we figured this shit out yesterday. Her costume is clearly a degraded Ranger uniform.

>I came up with this theory yesterday
And it's no truer today.
Rita is using the green power, that much is obvious. But how she aquired it, pure guesswork.
Her costume could just as easily be corrupted by evil magic and recent.

It's been rumored for a while user

I never understood why costume designers feel it necessary to emphasize the breasts in women superheroes and complain that they're just the same as men. Do these women not wear brassieres under their uniforms? Do their breasts simply fall into these cups, and are we to believe that their bosoms never get squished between a breastplate during combat movement?

The ideal female uniform would look like the male uniform so that the female could wear sports bra(s) and keep her breasts smooshed in to prevent damaging them.

>Sup Forums hates the wrong ranger because they don't know the black guy is in the blue suit
lmao

Drive is the worst Rider suit in years

>HAVE A NICE TRIP
>SEE YOU NEXT FALL

Trips aside, that's horseshit.
All thats been rumoured, ie, OBVIOUS is that Rita's green costume is linked to the green power. The nature of the link is guesswork.

It's not about retro. The '95 costumes are better. More sleek, much easier on the eyes, better color balance, more defining to each "dinosaur." The new ones are insanely busy, and there isn't a need for it.

Fag or nanoboobs?

>It's not about retro
>It was better in my day
Uhuh.

She'll lose her powers or whatever, along with a Tommy cameo at the end

simply a man of practical means.

when will this meme end?

Cool, they revealed the Halo 6 armor designs

>discussing practicality
>of alien skin tight power armour

Identify this Rider and his place of origin.

Hongo Takeshi, Kamen Rider, 1971

Holy shit, I came a little. Dude is a legend, and that new suit is awesome.