jerked me next to sister and dad without them noticing

Story?

Bump

>gf

bump

>be me
>20 year old UKfag
>get talking to 23 year old 8/10 at bar about DJing after DJing at local club
>moved to a booth and we end up talking a drinking for hours like we've been together years
>also in this time I was going to toilet having small keys of cocaine
>getting to 2am in the morning, the more I learn about this girl the more I feel the need to fuck her
>dick is growing and uncomfortable, need to move it. She see me doing this so grabs it and says "I think it's time we go back to yours"
>diamonds.jpg
>adjust myself call taxi
>make way back home with some kissing and feeling didn't want to give taxi man a show
>get in to my apartment
>she wanders of towards my DJ setup I go to the kitchen to empty my pockets and make drinks for us both
>also grab mirror of the top of cupboard and make a couple of lines for myself
>proceed to have a line and I hear "user have you got....." as she walks in the kitchen
>her "oh nvm can I use that mirror to"
>me "yea sure go for it"
>we talk and drink and sniff for the next hour
>then I asked her "had any one ever sniffed any cocaine of your body before" she said no
>me "may I be the first then"
>she looked at me for a good 30 seconds stood up then unzipped her dress and placed it on the chair followed by her knickers and bra
>and then stood there in black heels
>and asked "where from user"
>DiamondsAreForever.mkv

Part 1/3

we watched a movie together, me and her on one side of the couch and them on the opposite. then out of a sudden she unbuttoned my pants(i was laying with my back to them, they didnt pay attention anyway) and started to rub my dick. i reached into her pants, started playing with her pussy. once the film was over we ran into my room and fucked llike rabbits

sucked me off several times in public bathrooms at my college and we always fucked without a condom which would end up with me cumming inside he

>get drunk
>she never swallowed me before
>she said she wants to try it

>10 minutes of the sloppiest blowjob ever
>deepthroat and everything to get my dick super slippery
>about to cum
>she looks me in my eyes and says "I want your hot cum all over my tongue"

>I didn't fap for about 10 days so I blew a huge load and she slowly swalllowed it like it was wine and told me it tasted like fruit juice

>she undresses me and I make her lay on this big spinning circular love seat I had in the front room, I sniff coke of her tits and ass while playing with each other
>she asked me "can I sniff some of you user"
>me "yea of course" I lay down, I was rock hard she pours some on my abs snorts it then she tells me to stand up
>her "hold your dick flat I want to try something"
>me "are you...." she starts pouring coke slowly onto my shaft
>I'm in fucking shock as she sniffs it off then puts my dick in her mouth to clean it, at this point I think I want to marry her
>JetFuelCan'tMeltMyErection.webm
>after 5 or so minutes of her sucking I had to get inside her
>stand her up bend her over insert penis
>FeelsGood.gif
>after 10 or so minutes I decide to see were shes at with anal, as you do
>pull out rub cock over asshole nothing from her I go to push it in she turns her head
>I asked her "we alright" she says "yea" in that cock hungry voice they have
>my penis is now in her asshole she now becomes 10/10 in my eyes
>about 5 minutes have past I've been playing with her tits and watching her face screw up when I dig deeper in her ass
>notice asshole is super wet and slippery and something is rolling down my leg
>think nothing of it continue for another minute
>go to move her forward a bit so I can kneel on chair
>put knee in wetness, I lean back to look at wetness notice my dick is brown and up to my belly button has a light coating of brown
>pull out instantly step back to a shitfall off the chair and plunge pool of shit on the wooden floor
>literally gasp at the fucking mess
>she turns her head to see what I'm doing
>notices me looking underneath her she spins around and sits on the edge of the chair
>upon spinning around and sitting on the edge of the chair she had unknowingly sat in her own shit and the bottom of her shoes were also in a pool of shit

"he"

Oh fucking no!!!!!

>it takes a couple of seconds for her to notice what she had done, but when she does I wish I had a camera for just this point in the story
>while standing up she asked where the toilet is I direct her
>I was just about to tell her to remove the shoes before she went anywhere but she started to run with her hand over her mouth
>she took 3 steps in shit covered heels on the forth step she slipped and landed on her back
>Maximumkeks.bmp
>I grab her hand to help her up she lets go half way up gets on all fours, shit all on her ass and down the back of legs and starts throwing up
>she stops throwing up for a second I picked her up took her to the shower turn it on and told her to sort herself out
>she's too embarrassed to even look at me at this point but shes fine
>go back to front room to inspect damage
>£500 spinning seat ruined, rug ruined, wooden floor possibly ruined
>realize I still have shit all over my dick stomach and leg, go back to shower and get in
>start to wash her shit of each other I'm still diamonds
>once we are both clean she bends over and we fuck in the shower
>creampie her wash my dick and get out of shower leaving her to clean up and totally forgot about previous incident
>go to bedroom get dry put on shorts
>feeling happy about life at this point then I walk back into the front room
>OhShitNope.png
>the aftermath fucking stinks what had she eaten prior to coming out tonight
>had to throw chair and rug out
>we were both cleaning until about 6:30 in the morning
>finish cleaning both get in bed and fall asleep
>wake up about 11am she's not in the apartment find note
>dear user, you are such a gentleman for the way you handled everything but I could not face you after last night as I am just too embarrassed sorry xxx
>mfw I couldn't remember her name she left no number or anything traceable
>mfw I have never found her
>mfw I haven't found another woman to sniff coke of my cock
>mfw I have been looking for 10 years

So beautifully tragic..

Good story user.

I will always remember this story. I will carry it with me till the end of my days. She was the one man, I'm sorry.

jerked me off in a park

Used to fuck my ex on buses in graveyards in the middle of the day in the countryside the seaside everywhere where there was people walking about
>Best one though she was putting make up on in her bedroom with her friend
>I strolled in with a pair of shorts on with a bit of a semi on
>She turns to me & says you look a little excited
>I just smiled & winked
>She turns round to her friend & says I told you I d show you how to give great head
>Next thing she did was pull my shorts down & start giving me a legendary bj
>Her friend just stared for the first couple of mins
>Then she pulled her jogging pants down & started playing with herself
>I just about nutted instantly
>Ended up having my first ever 3 way
>Still fap over it all the time & it was 10 yrs ago

Sat on my lap.

While wearing shorts, so it was even edgier

Still hurts inside Sup Forumsros, it still hurts

>be me
>innocent gf comes over to my house
>has consensual sex with me
what a slut

Gf regularly gets on chat sites and gets naked and masturbates for whoever asks.

sheer bustier in public, nipples and smooshed boobs in full view.
sex in family restrooms
tiny skirts, no panties, bending over in store to look at things on bottom shelf

>be with Virgin Catholic GF for 2 years(saving herself for marriage, I'm ok with that)
>be deployed to bum fuck nowhere
>come back for christmas
>she slept with her best friend on multiple occasions
>beat the shit out of him
>end it with her
>go back to bum fuck Egypt and consider suicide
The end.

>We went to a notorious dogging site to see if we could catch anyone fucking
>NoJoy.jpeg
>About to drive home
>"user, find somewhere to park"
>Pull up somewhere about five minutes away
>"Lock the doors"
>Jump in the backseat, her juice is leaking out of her panties
>She takes out my cock, slides her panties to the side and rides me

Turns out that she's into public sex

Fucking slut

C U C K
U
C
K

Never trust the Innocent Catholic Girls, they are literally the worst, bacause they SEEM trustworthy

sucked muh dick in the church where her dad was the pastor while he was giving the sermon upstairs

anal on hotel balcony in downtown DC

lots of creampies

Shared my girlfriend with a 50 year old stranger we met at a Starbucks.

I spooned with her on her living room couch underneath a thick blanket while her brother was on the other couch. We were watching TV, and then I reached into her sweatpants, she into mine, and she jerked me off while I fingered her. All in the presence of her brother. As soon as he went upstairs, I quickly slid it in for a quickie, but couldn't finish sadly because I didn't have a condom.

Pussy beta

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Tied her arms, facefucked her and pissed in mouth.

Lots of things. Sat on my gfs face while she eats my ass and jacks me off. Fucked her asshole deep and came on her face. Just about everything outside of truely wacko shit

my girlfriend and her younger cousin are really close
i worked up the courage to tell my girl my that i was jerked off to her cousin a few times and have had dreams of her jerking me off
my girl said she would talk her cousin into modeling in her bra and panties for me to jerk off to

best jerk ever

Pic of her please? Love girl's who lick ass

Proof

True hero

Sorry don't post her here

Disgusting

Let me sit on top (one leg on each side of her tits). Jerking off telling her im gonna cum in her mouth. Fap and facefuck on and off. Love it.

Had GF stand on all 4 while im jerking off. When im about to cum she is supposed to turn around so I can cum in her mouth.

Fucked her anally, creampie in ass.

With one night stand: cum in mouth, swallow.

Ass to mouth

On kik?

My ex stripped naked in the street outside my flat building and fingered herself while I took pictures

Let my gf fuck me with a strapon so i could have a threesome with her friend

That's a shitty situation user

This is a man who has lived the dream

4 fingers in her ass, fingered her many times on two different friends couch/bed and on my parents' bed. She is into ddlg, loves anal and likes to be choked etc so she likes to do anything I tell her to.

Pic of ex?

Fucked a black guy while I jerked in the corner.

She came twice and then let him nut her mouth.

Also she always wants to swallow, it's the best and her bj's are the best.

Spineless little cuck

Then you kissed her right?

Your kind should be wiped out tbh fam

Is pic related?

Oh this is a fun one.
>got her to pole dance at a bar in cap d'agde
>making out with a mature woman in cap d'agde
>let me masturbate her in a park (at night)
>general sex; she enjoyed anal, bondage, large insertions, fisting, slut clothes
Loved the sex, but couldn't see myself married to her / spend the rest of our lives together, so I dumped her.

My ex fucked a dog and loved it

have sex on the great wall of china

Took a lot of balls to ask her to do it.

We let her dude nail her about once a month. Its hot. She'd never actually date a black guy.

Also I got to piss on her in the shower, and peed into her ass, that was held open by a speculum. Hot damn that was nice!

She was dirty - not particularly attractive though!

Made her cum in front of her brother with a remote control vibrator

Fucked her on random cars in her neighborhood at night.

Had her meet me at a busy train station wearing lingerie or a schoolgirl uniform under a long coat

Fucked her doggy style out of a hotel room window where guests outside could see her naked

Fucked her while she was on the phone to friends/family/her ex

let me cum on her face

story please!

>I'm brave for asking my wife to cuck me
>"We allow"
>Implying you actually have any say

Infinity fucking keks user

For the love of Christ tell me you guys did something eventually

Proof!

Can I ask what was the deal breaker? How come you didn't click? I know it's random, just curious.

fake and gay

My car broke down in the middle of the road on a highway at night and this stranger came to offer help. He called a tow truck but they were about two hours away from us so we ended up bunkering in his truck to stay warm. The truck was pretty small so my wife was sitting on my lap and I got an erection. We ended up fucking in his truck while he watched us. After I was done he wanted a turn and my wife gave him a blow job in front of me. Probably the hottest moment of my life.

CUCK
U
C
K

Jesus why are there so many cucks on Sup Forums tonight

can we see the note?

my gf has sex with old men for money. has made $1200 this week.

Had sex in front of her parents without them knowing, also being jerked off with my own cum

Fucking hard core user

Yet more cucks
I'm speechless
Are like 50% of Sup Forums browsers cucks?

Did her brother notice?

There's always cucks on Sup Forums. What did you expect?

There are always so many cucks on Sup Forums.

>Rented boat with wife
>Fucked on it obviously
>Popular boating waters
>Caught by passerbys
>Couple guys about my age
>They come aboard end up double teaming my wife while I record it
>Jerk off to that video at least once every 2 days
>Wife thinks I deleted it

Shit was 10 years ago, I did put it away at the time but moved since then.

One of mine did that, too. Also said she enjoyed it. But she never did it again. Also got offended when I asked if she did it with her family dog.

Pretty sure he did. Never said anything tho.

I think hitler had the wrong group of people in mind
No wonder the niggers are getting uppity with cucks like these around

I had a similar experience, but not nearly as messy and funny. I fucking feel you man :(

blew me on a train and swallowed the whole load, one of the best moments of my life

I was a bull for a cuck for a while. He wasn't ever around when I was inseminating his wife, the deal was to take videos, but the fact that I saw him as the most pathetic thing on earth and trash talked him endlessly was apparently a big turn on for both of them.

I can't understand it any more than the popularity of trannies but if everyone gets off on it I have no problem.

Hahahaha! You are such a spineless bitch. That's hilarious that you think it took balls, you might as well cut your balls off and give them to the black dude. You do realize that they have found out that any semen that is ingested/absorbed binds to that person's DNA. That means every time "your" HAHA chick gets semen in her ass, vag, or mouth from that monkey the monkey's DNA binds to hers and starts developing her to be a bit more like him. That also means if you ever have kids that your kid will have traces of Tyrone's DNA in them ass well. You might as well tell her to go have a kid with Tyrone you ape lover.

There's always so many samefags on Sup Forums too.

lucky son of a bitch

Story?
What did she look like?

upload or never happend

>I'm speechless
Sadly, untrue.

>Citation needed