What does the vagina feel like when you slide your penis inside it? Asking because I'm a 21 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your penis inside it? Asking because I'm a 21 year old virgin.

a warm raw steak

Yes

Overrated bullshit.

Get a life.

Get hobbies.

Explore the world.

It feels like a warm apple pie.

Stop destroying people's dreams!

Good. That's why I enjoy doing it so much.

buy a pocket pussy from amazon

The biggest thing is the heat. It feels so warm on your cock. Aside from that maturation actually feels better

I guess onaholes can't compare in that regard. Those have given me a good idea of tightness and wetness, but they're nowhere near as warm as an actual pussy.

Good, we're made that way. But oftentimes its not that easy. The wife is unrelaxed, dry, the cunt too tight - you have to enter carefully, millimeterwise - sometimes it hurts your dick a little if she's too tight and dry - but once you're in, it's hot, warm, you just have to start thrusting, it's a reflex, and jerk into her (or condom). Of course it's good, we're built that way.

It actually gets boring pretty quickly when you end up fucking more than a few times a day.

You sound like a sad kind of person so here's some advice. GET OVER IT. It literally doesn't matter. You could go to everyone and tell them you're not a virgin, no one fucking cares. Go learn how to play guitar or learn to do something cool with your life. If you're enough of a sadsack you can play that up and go do stand up comedy. Do something you enjoy and girls will follow.

Run your tongue or finger on the inside of your cheek. Similar to this.

Literally this

all i feel is warmth, tightness, and the walls moving with my cock. im cut if that counts

Warm, wet. Sex is usually really quite not worth it if it's not with someone you really like/love. That's not to say that I haven't had some fucking great times not being in a relationship though.
>dude and his girl come over for a 3-way
>both of us in the vag
>I'm bi
>find it hot as hell

That was fun, but nothing I would ever do with my gfs

This.
People who care about you only if youre not a virgin are not the people anyone needs in his life

Overrated, that's what it feels like :(

Like pennies and sour milk

Bags of sand

it feels like a reward for putting up with all of their shit