youtube.com/watch?v=qRxwBb7ev1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7WHSYhBmX_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ned Stark dies

Fuck you cunt.

>Tirion dies
>arya shows tits
>smuggeler kills red whore witch

Cersie tries to create chaos. Tommen dies. Margry becomes the ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

that picture is giving me a skyrim feeling and i don't know why

Mountain better be tearing shit up or I'm gonna be disappointed.
My guess is that the faith is somehow gonna be destroyed by the plans set in motion by Margery, possibly killing Tommen in the process.
This finally gives a reason for the Lannisters and the Tyrells to go to war, no holds barred.
Meanwhile, this gives the Starks the time they need to rally their forces.

I dont think she consummated the marriage, mate.

Are you fucking dumb?
They fucked for days on end.
Margery even brags about it at one point to piss off Cercei.

>cersei turns mad and burns kings landing
>R+L=J will be confirmed (mhysa hint in last episode)
>tommen might already die by cerseis fire
>high sparrow dies

Bran goes back in time and makes the mad king actually mad and sets everything in motion.

>and baelish might insists on marriage with sansa

Well I was just going off what the Sparrow said to her when he walked in when she was reading a passage in their holy book or whatever. Ain't need to get your knickers in a twist.

disappointment

cersie will try to blow up the faith using the dragon fire

Sorry, didn't want to sound like a jerk.
What the high sparrow meant is that she didn't produce an heir yet. They still fucked though.

I don't think tyrion will die but everything else yeah mate

this

Get fucking HYPED SON CLEGANEBOWL 2016 NO RUGRATS

Not happening.
There is zero setup now as to why these two should be fighting.
The last episode confirmed that there will be no trial by combat for Cercei and the hound is somewhere roaming the countryside.

as much as i'm hyped myself i see no reason for a cleganebowl now
tommen suspended trial by combat and as long as he is king and the faith rules there won't be a combat
kings landing will be destroyed by dragon fire, thus the faith will be destroyed and so there won't be a trial for cersei

Dude its happening believe me, cerci sets fire to kings landing the hound along with the brotherhood see this as an opportunity to raid the fuck out of it.

conflicting dubs of truth
the world... is coming to an end...

glad you're not a script author

That's the thing there doesn't need to be a trail by combat for them to go at it. They just need to lock eyes and the battle bowl is on

I write subtitles for the danish version. I get the episode in 18 min. Should i spoil it?

Please desu senpi

when you dumbfucks say dragon fire, do you mean wildfire?

dont know... seems to be too random

shitty writing
shitty characters
shitty dialogs
shitty setups
shitty payoffs
shitty drama
shitty action

just shit

Ight then fuck off like why you here?

yeah wildfire ofc my bad

If not next ep definitely in the future

So what's your top 3 series then?

Well duh, but definitely not next episode.

go back to with you scepticism faggot

This

Just so we know you do, at the exact 20:00 minute mark of the episode add a subtitle with two periods on whatever is going on then.

dont get me wrong i liked the first 4 seasons
game of thrones
they r good at adopting books but not coming up with writing their own stuff

strawpoll.me/10596084

vote

Does the hound know his brother "died" by the viper and then got turned into a death Knight by some undead apothecary?

could be great in combination with the valonqar prophecy
>cersei burns kings landing by wildfire
>religious hound gets mad on cersei because the death of the faith
>hound searches for them
>mountain protects cersei
>cleganebowl
>hound/valonqar wraps his hands around cerseis neck and chokes her to death

go.unu.ai
One of the users is an extra. They LITERALLY have the answer.

>Talk talk talk
>Bla bla bla
>A person dies
>White walkers enter scene with an army of badass zombies
>"In the next season of Game of Thrones movie version".
Mark my words, they will tease us hard as fuck and let us wait ANOTHER year for winter to come..

Answer my question:
What's your top 3?

i dont have a top 3 but i liked narcos n mr robot
preetty good shows

White walkers and the "upcoming" winter is honestly the only thing I care about in the series now.
The characters got such a fucking thick plot armour now it's insane. The intense GoT episodes where loved characters could die randomly is over.

Just bring us the fucking winter already and stop dragging the show out.

narcos ending was pretty solid but the ending was shit - they should have kill escobar and finish his story and start the second season with another druglord/warlord/whatever

Shut up cunt. It's the journey, not the destination.

a bunch of faggots will watch a stupid show about shit that didn't happen.

If you like Mr. Robot, you cannot complain about GoT.

sansa poisoned by baelish

y not

Give me your address so I can go to your house and beat the fuck outta you.

Tommen dies jumping out a window. Area kills Frey with poison pies. John Snow is declared king of the north. Tower of Joy reveal (not 100% but implied)

Fite me irl. These are real spoilers.

frumps kills dimbledom

Because the writing and characterization is laughable?

So you dislike every single book and movie?
Good for you, I guess.

Snape kills dumbledore

¯\_(シ)_/¯
still better than got right now

No :^)

The journey? What fucking journey?
Pointless scenes where the fatass Sam takes up half the episode?
Or where Arya runs around for several episodes like a immortal brat and doesn't bring us any information worth knowing. They could have spent 15 minutes during ONE episode, explaining her situation.

Just face it, most of the plot in the past 2 seasons has been completely useless.
Sure, it's a good show and there's nothing else to watch. But I'm just saying.. they are using useless plot to expand the runtime.

Suprise Arya kills walder frey
Davos v Melisandre
Sansa v LIttlefinger
Cersi v High Sparrow
Dorne Snakes team up with Danny
R+L=J confirmed

I have no clue what will be the outcome of those battles though

what about the elder wand, faggot?

That might be true for certain plot points, but in general, this season ahs done more for the plot than any other.
A bunch of things have been set in motion and a lot of loose ends have finally been tied up.
Winterfell is retaken, Daenerys finally has the forces and ships to sail to Westeros, superflous side chracters have been killed by the bucket load.
The story is finally back on track to come to some sort of conclusion.

Rip Hermione,

Still can't believe they got some ugly boon nigger to play her. Feel bad for ron

But...But...BastardBowl was amazing!

Ughh don't fucking remind me. Even her fucking gums are black.

>mfw Daenerys's ships get burned again

Cersie has the Mountain kill all the members of the faith

The Hound kills some people

A girl reunites with John in winterfel

Episode ends with a dramatic shot of the dragon queen's navy starting to sail across the sea while she's riding on a dragon

Robert Strong actually is the body of the mountain and the head of Joffrey. Tommen will die. Red bitch will die. Stannis is alive. Jon Targay confirmed.

I'm hoping lady lord from bear island is all like "jon will you marry me. i'd take a good fighting bastard over a bitch lord any day."

Nothing. It turns into a musical and everyone finds Jesus. Kirk Cameron turns out to be the prince who was promised and we all find out we've been tricked into watching one of his dumb ass Christian shows.

>Cersie has the Mountain kill all the members of the faith
>The Hound kills some people

There's no way we're not getting claganebowl. There's no reason to reserect The Hound unless something big happens with him.

>Cersie has the mountain kill the faith
>Tommen dies
>Cersie reveals that the mountain has Joffrey's head, announces his is king again
>Someone challenges it
>Joffrey rips their head off
>Cersie is now queen by telling mountain joffrey hybrid what to do

They built him up the last episode something is going to happen with him during the finale

d-d-don't

Is this real? Why would the Cersei even been thinking about the wildfire in the city then?

u wot

She was shamed by everybody and is a vindictive cunt

There was a leak of the northern houses declaring Jon as the king in the north

No he's talking about in the show, the undead apothecary chopped the mountains head off and put jeofferys head on the mountains body

>and the head of Joffrey.

That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
Imagine how pissed of some cgi-artist would be.

>you want us to put joffreys head on this enormous mans shoulders?
>ye
>why though?
>bcuz he can be kangz again lol

catharsis demands that it does happen as the mountain was the one that burned the hound's face.

maybe not in tonights episode, but at some point in the series the hound kills the mountain.

Leaked footage from tonight's episode, looks like another massive battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRxwBb7ev1Y

Hooooooly shit

Tommen dies, maybe protecting the high sparrow, cersei goes berserk and tries to burn king's landing. LF bangs sansa, Arya kills Lord Frey.

I agree the Hound's redemptive arc points towards this fight but it doesn't follow that he wins, he only needs to acomplish some good in the process.

>cersei tries to set fire to the wildfire that's hidden under the sept of balor, probably killing tommen (much to her distraught) and the high sparrow, maybe lancel and loras as well.
>i think there's a good chance that she'll fuck it up and actually end up blowing up kings landing entirely, so dany has no iron throne to claim once she reaches westeros
>i think the hound and the brotherhood without banners will reach winterfell tonight
> dany will set sail to westeros finally, this is obvious
>R+L=J will be confirmed, I also think there's a good chance that meera is john's twin, apparently they're the same age and the only other person with ned at the tower is howland reed. it would make sense for each of them to bring home a baby targaryen, to avoid unnecessary suspicion from robert
>think there's a good chance zombie ountain will kick some ass or die, or both. RIP cleganebowl
>bran's going to have a flashback where he imprints the phrase "burn them all" into the mad king's mind, driving him to lunacy and producing retarded amounts of wildfire that will help in the war for the dawn
>we're gonna find out wtf varys is up to
>we're gonna find out where jorah is
>arya will arrive in westeros

Knowing RR he's going to have the mountain zombie kill the hound by setting him on fire

Didn't he already protect arya through a lot of shit when they were together?

youtube.com/watch?v=7WHSYhBmX_I

They didn't use the holy hand grenade

Kek

varys went to the dorne snakes

Lately GOT been far too nice so I'm expecting something extremely awful to happen just to compensate

Maybe they will kill Bronn...? Gods no please.

how u know dis, guess?

I actually think he's gone to old valeria