Chloe seesms so out of place for a movie like this, what do you think?

Chloe seesms so out of place for a movie like this, what do you think?

youtu.be/cIn3fbtjPsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKEkbR-rsWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish she would have my babies

but i wish she would be my daughter

I wanna kiss her pink soles!

She's trying to get dat degenerate dollah

heuheuheuheuheuheu weed

literally who

I wish this bitch would just disappear already, she's a box office flop.

I'd flop on her box if you know what I meme

Please tell me she's a slut in it, where she gets dicked down constantly.

This bitch is fucking hideous. Looks like a fucking pig.

Are you black?

WE'RE BACK

shut up funnik

I think Chloe is perfect. She's so sexy but also super smart person.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKEkbR-rsWA

Shouldn't she be in a kitchen with a cable running up her ass?
I wish she'd be cooling my beer.

What do you mean ? She gotta show how versatile she is !! I find this choice making of hers very interesting. Making people go laugh is much harder than making them cry. An actor who knows "He-He (笑´・艸・)" conquers all kinds of role.

>that
>sexy

she's like a toddler wearing mommy's heels and a feather boa with crayon makeup

I have no idea what you meme, my good man.

I think Chloe is setting good example to all of us commoners.

Her recent battle against Miss Universe contest and Kim Kardashians lewd pictures are inspiration to all of us.

>no one checks these numbers

The fire is rising

I AM BANE

I love feminism and puritan sexual morals too, bro

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

kek, this is some well made pasta

I love Chloe and i love feminism too. Some misogynistic a-holes in this board says that Chloe is a stupid and she doesnt know what she's talking about because she's a 19 year old spoiled kid who was raised her entire life in a sealed latte liberal enviroment. I strongly disagree.

It takes intelligent (and liberal) celebrities like Chloe to explain us important issues like what is "good" and what is "bad". Who are bad people and who are the good people. Who should we vote, what should we believe, what issues should we care about.

I believe in Chloe

Good, I hate her, too.

You need a good paddling

The only thing attractive about this bitch is her cocksucker lips. I would like to see them around a big black cock.

She looked like she'd grow out to be hottie when the first kickass came out. Sad that she turned out as a little piggy

She looks inbred.

My girlfriend has them too

I meant the cocksucker lips

Trevor is her real father