Would you have done it?

Would you have done it?

In a heartbeat

No, not a chance. I respect my mother and father way too much. Would just creep me the fuck out anyway.

if it was her, probably

as long as i get to eat her ass first before taking her to pound town

No coz Oedipus complexes are fucking gay

nah. also my mom wasn't that hot

Of course. I always search for pics of my mom when she was young and dammit, she was so fucking hot, so actually fucking her is a dream for me

Would I have banged Marty Mcfly's mom? Yes.

Damn she gets me rock hard in that scene everytime.

Yeah, I would've totally banged Marty's mother, why do you ask?

But that's not your mother retard.
That's a totally different person that would have raised you differently.

You mean if I'm Marty? Then yes

Yes. God yes.

Yeah, she's not m'y mother, she's Marty's.
Hell I would have done the 2015 version too.

Well think about it, if he fucked his "mother" then it would either create a paradox in case that moment would make Marty to cease to exist (which would happen nonetheless, but let's skip it for the arguments sake) if he stopped existing then this situation would never be there to begin with, no time travel would've happened and...

Fuck it, time travel discussion is such a headache, yes I'd fuck her, even if she was my mother

Yes, if it was her. Don't care. I'd fuck Lea Thompson now.

Look man I'm all for that wincest hentai (personally prefer stepmothers or aunts over actual mother) but real incest absolutely disgusting and if you so much as find yourself sexually interested in your mother you should see a shrink

Fry did it and everything went well.

His whole existance is a sham though, it's literally impossible for him to exist since it's a chicken came before the egg situation

TIME TRAVEL DON'T REAL

I'd do Lea Thomson at literally any age. I'd do her right now if I could.

>I don't understand causality loops.

I don't bother with copout solutions

I would have rekt that shit so hard she couldn't give birth to me if she wanted.

for lol so funny XD sake yes

Actually no thats fucking gross.

>I don't understand causality loops

shut up plebeian

Well, I'm not homo, so yes I would.

Go away footfag

If she looked like that

My mother at that age looked a hell of a lot like my sister, so no. It would be doubly creepy for me.

I would let Lea Thompson peg me if she wanted to.

>Idiots trying to get out out of it by saying "Its Marty's mom, not mine lel"

Seriously. If you were Marty, and she was your mom. Would you? I would, fuck the timeline. Imagine the feeling of cumming while fading in to non-existance.

Why didn't John Conor go back himself to be his own father?

>B-BUT MY TIME PARADOX!

Just fuck her in the ass. There's a good chance she won't like it and thus will run to George Mcfly.

This is now a Presestination thread

>iFag user
>saving thumbnails

Yes. Cucking your dad is the ultimate power fantasy.

>Prestidigitation

One hundred and fifty percent I would have fucked my mom. I'd still fuck my mom I don't care.

No. I don't want duck aids

Fuck yeah

To all the fags who say they wouldn't do it.

How about this. You never knew your dad and your mom would never tell you much about him other than that he looked just like you.

Do you still not do it knowing you might have been your own dad and might not exist if you don't?

What am I, gay? BALLS DEEP.

BREH

YOU'RE JUST A WHITE MALE

this user knows

I mean at this point I would have assumed I was meant to and I was my own father all along. Screw going back to the present I'm going to predestination the shit out of this.

Well, Aunt Diane, I guess it's time for a remake.

>would I have fucked myself out of existence
No?

>No. I don't want duck aids

kekkity

I'd finish in her too desu

This has to be the most beta statement ever.

NERDS

If you wouldn't fuck her and cum balls deep in her pussy, you are a huge faggot. Personally I would dump about 3 huge creampies in her in this scene.

> wanting to creampie your own mother

Jesus Christ you people need help

Id do it then after tell her the entire story. Then we would both know the truth the rest of our lives.

>have been parked already

i think i can do better

do you even know where you are?

Creampies are the alpha male way of completing coitus. If you cum anywhere else you are a fucking beta male, I don't care if you're getting a blowjob, you will pull out creampie that pussy unless you are a faggot