Germany yes

>Seven young migrants have been charged with attempted murder in Germany after they allegedly tried to set a homeless man alight on Christmas Day.
>Six of those detained are from Syria, one is Libyan.
>All of them came to Berlin as asylum seekers in 2014 and 2016, according to the prosecutor's office.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38448351

good job, Angela

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/740904/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-German-broadcaster-silence-migrant-criticism
bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Forschungsberichte/fb29-iab-bamf-soep-befragung-gefluechtete.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
express.co.uk/news/world/741822/Germany-Merkel-migrant-crisis-refugees-integration-biggest-problem
youtube.com/watch?v=3cq_NDmweAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good job, Angela
Don't say that until they're deported.

How do we save Germany

Fun fact: German news did not mention their nationalities.

I don't know how these people still think that they can improve popular opinion of migrants by omitting this sort of information. It's not like they won't get inevitably out anyway with the only end result being that people feel deceived and humiliated.

Germany needs to burn

pls nuke us

>Medical student and migrant home volunteer Maria Ladenburger, who was the daughter of a high-ranking EU lawyer, was ambushed, raped and drowned in a river as she cycled home from a party in October.
>However, despite having a £5.5billion and 20,617 employees, ARD (world's largest public broadcaster) decided they did not want to cover the story to bring it to national attention in Germany.
>Most German media outlets only reported the horrifying incident after international media exposed the story

express.co.uk/news/world/740904/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-German-broadcaster-silence-migrant-criticism

just cuck my shit up, senpai

>migrant home volunteer Maria Ladenburger, who was the daughter of a high-ranking EU lawyer
Like pottery.

Her parents collected money for migrants at her funeral.

>>Medical student and migrant home volunteer Maria Ladenburger, who was the daughter of a high-ranking EU lawyer, was ambushed, raped and drowned in a river as she cycled home from a party in October.
>Her parents collected money for migrants at her funeral.

Jesus fucking christ. It's too late for Germany isn't it.

Hello german friends, I'm a poor syrian can i enter your country and collect welfare while putting my benis in your womans?

sage this

You know what
I hate to be a jaded edgy faggot, but if that's true, these people are bringing it upon themselves. I'm guessing Germans can never be satisfied with peace and maintaining the status quo. They either have to be doling out torture and genocide to millions of people, or they wish to become the victims of it. There's no happy medium there. I feel bad, but it's not my country and at the end of the day I can do nothing about it.

you're overrating how much that resembles the average German's feelings. immigration is one of the most important matters of concern in German polls

also cut the 'white genocide' meme out, son

I didn't say "white", I said German. Huge difference

it's the same shit. stop comparing the holocaust to this

What's wrong with it?

No, seriously. Do you unironically believe that 100% every brown person is a confirmed rapist murderer?

It's one thing to lie to the public pretending that problem doesn't exist because the "elite" believes people to be incapable of handling the truth. It's something else to condemn hundreds, thousands or millions of individuals becase "fucking shitskin nigger subhumans".

haha shut up ahmed lol

This is worse than the "holocaust". 1 million jewish lives lost because of polio and malnutrition vs 80 million german lives dieing for cultural marxism.

OK.

Do you have a source on immigration being a key issue in the German national polls? It seems far fetched.

>popular opinion of migrants
isn't that low actually. all those stories about le ebil refugees are just cherrypicking. normal people know that most of them good, harmless people. only ugly no-life losers hate ALL migrants because of those few cases.

Please don't forget these things which happend lately:

Baby (one year old) got injusred in a bus because 20 syrians were fighting

A man kicks down a woman in the subway station. His relatives are refugees.

Here we go

That only makes deceiving the public "because they wouldn't understand" more despicable.

Fuck off to /pol

>american an*me

Stay in Mexico.

>radical islam

>His relatives are refugees.
??
I thought they were Bulgarians.

Yes

>wanting to donate more money to bring in even more people into your country like the one who just raped and murdered your daughter
I really don't understand it. Sorry. There's selflessness, and then there's contributing to the sharp uptick in violence plaguing your home country "because not all of them are bad."

also
>Refugees that have been accepted by Germany over the past years have shown a deeper devotion to European democratic principles in a whole range of aspects than their new fellow countrymen, a recent study suggests

the study
bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Forschungsberichte/fb29-iab-bamf-soep-befragung-gefluechtete.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

not on hand. a recent EU poll also showed that immigration was the top concern in most EU countries, alongside terrorism

your average German isn't an uber-cosmopolitan leftist even if he is more socially liberal than most of the world

they were Bulgarian Roma immigrants from what I recall. so yes, not refugees at all

>a study
>recent

All this shit is made up shit to force an agenda.

What are the chances of Merkel getting reelected?

And what agenda might that be?

Fuck you Germoney, get your shit together bitches, if you want to throw money into the garbage do it on us.

from the reported findings, refugee vs German opinion doesn't differ that much. also self-reporting has its own problems

that being said, I don't doubt that a good chunk of genuine refugees might actually be more democratic and liberal than their compatriots

bomber harris
do your fucking job

Why do Germans hate us so much?

express.co.uk/news/world/741822/Germany-Merkel-migrant-crisis-refugees-integration-biggest-problem

That's problem with all charity - you can't be sure how recipient uses it unless you want to deprive him of freedom.
>"because not all of them are bad"
It's job of the prosecution, police and courts to keep the bad ones from harming the innocents.
Wasn't this particular rapist/murderer already known to greek authorities? Why didn't german ones know about him? Why wasn't someone with his background interred until he can be deported?

Additionally it's job of public education to ensure that they know what "bad" is to begin with.

100%, germans never learn

>ywn be a syrian refugee in germany and get to abuse the living shit out of their autism

I was born into the wrong family tbqhwy

>syrian refugee

you're right, having to abandon your home because Islamist maniacs think you're too moderate, having to pay Turk smugglers extortionate prices and then having to deal with Europeans who think you're too icky is lots of fun. if you're even luckier, you might even lose a kid along the way

How many of you will send you their wives as a show of peace and tolerance? #refugeesstillwelcome

at least i'll get w-welfare haha...

>except this time only focus on internal issues and deport people instead of gassing them
These two are mutually exclusive.
Either you bribe some shithole to accept the people you don't want, or, well...

the only other feasible outcome would be even worse

Why won't they listen to poland?

What chances would that Bavarian guy have to get in charge of the CDU/CSU? Would he be better than Merkel?

Sometimes I believe in god and that he has a sense of humor

>hate Jews and holocaust them
>LOL IS NO GENOCIDE NO BIG DEAL
>Take in Jews biggest enemies by the boat loads
>vote how they want you as they rape you and use your tax money
>fucking Jews this is a real holocaust! Free Palestine!

I'll enjoy edge posting about the Muslim run European death camps being a lie in the future. At least you and your new rapists agree on the jews shouldn't you be best friends?

I will help you dump the gasoline

some already did

t. Syrian refugee

that politician is a meme. even the poles themselves don't take him seriously

>arabs
>able to speak or try to learn any other langusgr

The Stair-kicker was a Bulgarian though

>It's job of the prosecution, police and courts to keep the bad ones from harming the innocents.
It's a job they can't do when there's millions of refugees and they're all either lacking papers or using the dirt cheap indistinguishable fakes ISIS prints at will. Background checks are a joke in the current situation. You either let everyone in, consequences be damned, or shut the gates. There's no other option.

Did they mention any nationalities in this case at all?

Poland's economy is dependent on EU though
And on national polls ofc they approve of it bc:
>they get all the gibs
>western europe gets all migrants

At least our politicians now have to try and get us away from this shit before it all collapses so there will be less collateral damage to us.

Six Syrians one Libyan.

thats wrong though

Yes, but I don't like those guys, too conservative.

t. ürk

me on the left after this(these) news

We don't agree on the Jews and you know it.

the mood is indeed not swinging against refugees but people get fed up with our law system. they want criminals to be punished. also a couple of days ago there was a report saying that the majority of police forces are getting sick of it

>What chances would that Bavarian guy have to get in charge of the CDU/CSU?
None.
What he has occasionally been threatening is splitting up the union and running with the CSU at a national level. It's an empty threat.
>Would he be better than Merkel?
Hard to say. Seems to me that they're engaged in a good cop/bad cop routine.
I'd like his upfront demeanor better I suppose, but he's too faint a possibility to give further thought.

>What are the chances of Merkel getting reelected?
Considering she has no counterpart who can match her popularity (at 40% popularity, she's performing better at her worst than Hollande at his best) chances are she'll win the elections again. Her cabinet will consist of less CDU members (and ironically more labor) but she'll be chancellor once more.

Jesus Christ Europe, stop feeling sorry for these roaches and bomb them already. Or shit al least let Israel kill them all.

t. Mehmet

But they do
Muslims hate Jews, don't believe the holocaust happened, and vote in favor of Palestine. These same people here who blame Jews for the Muslims in Europe do the same. These are your best friends now open the booty wide and let Muhammad in.

Anybody wants to see those fine young lads, here's the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=3cq_NDmweAo

100% German

Israel is a terrorist state

a new german tradition

most of them look German. Germans are pretty dark and kinda Arabic looking

>Wasn't this particular rapist/murderer already known to greek authorities?
Just like the one who rammed the X-mass market was known to the authorities, under observation for contacting (or at least trying to) ISIS and set to be deported back to Tunisia or something.

Yes there is.

1. Border control.
> Ensure border countries take fingerprints and maybe DNA as well from every single person that crosses the border. Ensure that this information is made immediately available to every other european country.
> Create detention areas where migrants are held until asylum procedure is complete.
2. Legal affairs
> Ensure that asylum procedure goes quickly enough to deal with the stream of people arriving in the camps and the people can be allowed entry or deported)
> Ensure that there is a country willing to accept the deported migrants.This can be achieved by various means, easiest one is probably bribing some pet dictator.
3. Push factors
>Actively interfere in failed states to ensure that migrants don't want to (good, but expensive) or can't (evil, but easier) leave their countries of origin.

If by "current situation" you mean within weeks or months, letting everyone in is pretty much the only option, aside with somewhat hypocritical deals with transit countries which are actually happening. There's no gates to close right now.

those guys look and dress better than most german men. no wonder that german women throw themselves at them
german men cannot compete

t. birthright burger
>These same people here who blame Jews for the Muslims in Europe
you're not on though

>These same people here who blame Jews for the Muslims in Europe do the same.
I take an exception to that.

German women love non-white men, especially Greeks

Didier Drogba
Usain Bolt

you almost got me, Hans

Where's the guy they tried to alight

He's Sup Forums brainwashed. I've never heard anybody blaming Jews for Isis. Only Hamas do that.

>begging for donations at a funeral

yeah nah. that's just retarded

Thanks friend, enjoy the pakis and Albanians. Since you aren't Israel I'm sure these Muslims will treat you great :D

I'm 0% burger or Anglo and the post I original replied to was a poltard. Don't you have a kebab stand to be running?

I D-DO!

are you an expat or actual jordanian

No video of that I'm afraid. We need more cameras. They turned themselves in by the way after they saw their faces on TV. Only the main perpetrator tried to get away.

What I mean actually is was the nationality of the bum mentioned at all.
[spoiler]Some sources say he might be [DOUBLEspoiler]Polish[/spoiler][/spoiler].

Jordanian
Why?

I've read such opinions here and on Sup Forums, but not in real life.
And even then my country is pretty pro-Israel in international relations.

They didn't know at that point.

What do you mean?

It has nothing to do with Sup Forums and I've heard it from Europeans and Americans in person before. You think pol is the only place like that? The far left hates Jews because of Israel and commies blaming Jews for capitalism and the far right Hayes Jews because the think Jews control the world. I know it's not a majority of these groups but it's a loud enough minority to see enough outside of just 4chinz