Is it true Germans won't cross the road until the light changes even if there aren't any cars there?

Is it true Germans won't cross the road until the light changes even if there aren't any cars there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CRkMjdM6jug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm like that 2bh.

I'm always paranoid the police is hiding somewhere to catch lawbreakers. I've seen a few times.

that's what I doing

Are you in a hurry? They're there for a reason

Yes. People crossing on red are invariably immigrants.

That's me.

I do that. It's good to break the hive mentality of push push push strive strive strive.

>lawbreakers

toplel at countries where walking across the roa is illegal

>Is it true Germans won't cross the road until the light changes even if there aren't any cars there?

No, not at all.

>this blind obedience in state law

yes
but keep in mind that you can and will be fined for it

I am a greek

yes i was on a trip abroad, and we went out: me, spanish guy, german guy and norwegian guy (he told us back home he lives in a wooden hut, he was from some small norwegian village, is that true norway anons?)

so me and spanish guy we know area and places better, so we are walking at the front, talking laughing etc., and those 2 are walking behind. it's like 2 am, we are crossing the road, suddenly i look back and those 2 autists are standing like 200 meters behind us, pressing the button, waiting for lights to change

wtf is this autism i legit was a little bit afraid to go out with them further

They're just following orders

We are not animals we have rules unlike you.

ah yes a butthurt whoreson

Autism

I'm Italian

rules are for betas
obey, faggot

Only in third world cunts you have to wait when there is no traffic at all. You got those things called "sensors"

>rules are for betas

I am not surprised that something like that comes from a shithole like Kazakhstan.

>he told us back home he lives in a wooden hut
He must have meant that he lives in a cabin. A hut is too primitive. In Norwegian "hytte" means cabin. He might have mistranslated hytte to hut.

No one lives in huts, but some people on the country might live in a cabin. It's not very common, most people live in wood houses though.

haha stupid cuck
obey to merkel and your islamic lords while they are fucking ur wife, faggot

>he literally lives in a dictatorship and calls other people cucks

>from crossing the street when it's red at merkel and islamic lords.
glad you peasent race are still dumb af

As long i don't see any cars or police around i just walk.
And no, im neither poor, nor from foreign origin.

If I was living in Turkey I'd defy state law, too...

Just look, french and german cucks defending each other.
Will you let me fuck ur wives?
Fucking joke.

I am sorry that you have to live in Kazakhstan you should leave for Russia.

I do that too, desu.

Even British light etiquette in uneuropean.

When I'm alone I just cross. When there's other people I usually don't cross because of peer pressure. However, when there's a bunch of people waiting and then one or two people cross anyway, the rest usually follows shortly after because they're sheeple.

Good post

that's what the lights are for..? nice
itanarchist reporting

Are people that beta to not cross at red if there is aboslutely no cars riding the road?

but why? If weather is good and I'm not be late I will waiting for a green light.

I do it as well, I'm honorable German now?

[THIS USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST]

oh, so you think your state's laws are unbrakable? how rational :D reminds of some particular people who take a certain form of law as holy, as unbreakable :^D

>Maybe good emperor Erdogan isn't that magnificent?

>Infamous last words of a roach

>triggered first world faggots

>People ITT actually doing this
I can understand it for freedomclaps though, since they can get arrested for "jaywalking" lmao

You are literally just one step away from being a dictatorship.

congrats for not getting the point I was making

Seriously, you might as well stfu

>cant cross road to a red light while there is no cars because its a """law"""
>calls my country dictatorship
kek

I think Nazarbayev is a good kind of dictator
youtu.be/CRkMjdM6jug

nnot really. he isn't an "enlightened despot", he is just not an islamist. he is still a self-serving ex-soviet dictator, tho he seems to be the best among them