Selena GOMEZ bread

Selena GOMEZ bread

Had my first fap to her today. yes, I'd never cum to Selena before.

Imagine fucking Selena over and over again without a condom, her legs wrapped tight around your hips making sure you shoot your load balls-deep inside her tight Mexican pussy, every drop of cum hitting her fertile cervix. In no time at all she'll be thoroughly KNOCKED-UP, but don't worry you won't have to stop, in fact her hormonal changes will make her insatiable - she'll demand you stick in in her each and every day for the next 9 months. Enjoy the feel of her tight Latina body ripening into motherhood, breasts swelling with milk and her cunt flushing with blood and becoming incredibly hot and sticky inside.

She's probably ovulating RIGHT NOW, one hand resting between her shapely thighs, the other wandering between her breasts and her empty belly. Are YOU man enough to fill her with your seed?

omg come to east LA, every fucking wetback looks like her. shes average looking for hispanics

This is the same dick that Selena has fondled, sucked and played with. This is the dick that would make her moan in pleasure as it penetrated the wet hole between her legs.

This is what I would feed to dis here girl

More likely he's a cuckold, probably willingly tied to a chair and gagged as 2 muscular black bodyguards take turns with her.

Till they turn 23.

What is it with spics and getting fat so young?

See!
Thats a dick!
Fukin bieber fukin cunt fuk didnt even know how to fuk a virgin
Fuk!!!!

>posts one picture

Those pics are STAGED. He's half cocked trying to pretend he's totally soft. His shit is weak

This is what a MANS cock looks like. I'm gonna pregnent her

Here's a Demi Lovato pic. Another border frogger

Dem Dubs Doe

Check

Why do people save low res shit?

Why do people save fake see through shit?

I bet that guy fucked Cara and Selena and nutted hard on both of their faces while they begged for his daddy dick.

Its an xray, not a fake.

Isn't she fat and covered in tattoos? That looks nothing like her.

Still fake you fajjit.

That was leaked years ago when she had an eating disorder and very little tats. They were water marked and blurred, but three pics were leaked proper today. They're definitely her. Back when it was leaked years ago, it was on a forum that also leaked her music and shit. So it's legit.

I can imagine

OP that pic hits my sexual libido real bad

Still waiting for the other girls to be of legal age.

Love Selena

Love Demi

stop calling threads bread you stupid fucking retard and die of cancer

Selena feet?

Ugly

>waiting
Just go with the flow.
Also, Yui a qt.