Any tips on how to not get tracked and info stolen when visiting website and buying stuff off the dark web?

Any tips on how to not get tracked and info stolen when visiting website and buying stuff off the dark web?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdpUciL8whs
youtube.com/watch?v=wvWOe5e3Pd0
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/4pquar/he_fucking_did_it/
ip-check.info
pirateproxy.one/torrent/12525887/Hotspot_Shield_VPN_Elite_5.20.2_Multilingual___Patch_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always use anonomous brousers and ALWAYS use bitcoinm NEVER real money. And dont dig too deep or you are fucked

Click the settings button in the top left and put security up to max, be sure noScript is running and globally blocking all js

payment methods are obly bitcoin there anyways

use a VPN(or multiple) along with tor

turn off all scripts

never use a credit card or anything with your name on it

Bitcoin or western union if you want to risk it

Don't trust anybody

There are some aites that offer credit cards to be used and such for gullable people

The FBI have malware that exploits shit you do.
So unless you do something that could get you into some serious shit, you don't have to worry about anything.

But can they still track you? Also i heard some shit that if you go to a website they can steal your info and download stuff in the background like in the clear web

What vpn would you recommend? Peferably a free one

forgot

never use a mobile device

never use your browser full screen; they can actually track you based on the size of your screen

I buy steroids quite a bit and it's all been smooth sailing

heard tor is shit on windows. still trackabnle

Free VPNs are useless. Buy mullvad.

Use Tails.

What website do you use? Do they also sell other stuff on there been looking to buy weed

Why do free ones suck?

can someone go into the deep web and stream it?
maybe op
and you guide him through chat

there's plenty of sites on the internet listing tor directories toward anything you want

Also do you guys know how to go to websites i cant really find good ones the only thing i use to find websites is the hidden wiki

VPN+tor

or

tails+tor

never ever FE

don't use any information (email. passwords) you use on the clearnet

learn pgp

How do i get to the tor directories?

hiddenwiki

I couldnt find any on there :/

a simple google search will get you started

Im being honest though, I suggest you don't even bother if you're this helpless

do this

In hidden wiki found a forum for getting first links and ask question there.

If a email adress is required to register the forum, then found in the hidden wiki an email service

Try to have a different pseudo and password for all the site you register (write all on paper)

>learn PGP on the first forum this is important

deepdotweb.com

Public computer or download it on a flash drive

They have no obligation to keep your data safe

cus they free? ?!

Incognito mod newfag

Where do you get your gear? I'm interested.

Being this fucking stupid

Listen up OP, going to drop some facts on you...

Tor network is compromised, there is no anons. Almost all the nodes are unsafe. Darkweb was cool in 2006 to 2008. Now its a bunch of shitty sites. There is NOTHING on the Tor network that you can't find or get on the surface web...

THE ONLY THING YOU ARE DOING by using tor is leaving a FUCKING HUGE footprint that says "TrackME"

Being this fucking Stupid

>IT Security Professional: ME

>There is NOTHING on the Tor network that you can't find or get on the surface web...
Where can i get gear or weed on the clear web?

pic unrelated
>I2P Sup Forumsro
>tor is for summerfags

Despenceries sell under the table. ......

THere are invite only sites, also there are sites where you can sign up and they review your details, if you submit fake info you will never get in.

Example of such site... RoidMass

ITT: paranoid autists who think the big guys actually care about their boring, sad lives.

This thread is being monitored

what is a "Tor" guys?

They are coming

Its a network hub used to report Piracy of software, music and movies

Mullvad IS free lol, once your 3 hour code is up, just get a new one.

Roidmass is a scam...or so ive heard but any weed websites for illegal states?

>FE
what?

Anything is sketchy, but its not really a scam, its very selective so people get pissed off and make shit up. Mostly people that never get in... or get kicked out for doing stupid shit and NOT being legit about transactions

Finalize early

seriously not op here but if anyone could point to anything for buying weed online that would be great, if you are such experimented internet cruisers surely you are not afraid to name one ? if so what happened to your 3 layers of vpn ?

Finalize early. If you go to a darknet market to buy controlled substances, never, ever finalize early no matter what, or you will probably be ripped off.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdpUciL8whs

is this shit common in europe too or just na

OP here and nice trips

You mf how easy would it be to just look this shit up

Step 1: Down load torproject

Step 2: Buy a VPN or a few. I use privateinternetaccess

Step 3: Connect to VPN

Step 4: Launch Tor Browser

Step 5: Use Duck Duck Go to find Hidden Wiki (zqktlwi4fecvo6ri)

Step 6: Create a bitcoin vault (links can be found on Hidden Wiki)

Step 7: Use bitcoins to buy shit, store links are also on Hidden Wiki

But where do i ship it to?? I dont feel comfortable shipping it to my own home

Almost 100% sure thats fake

Ship what to?

How about this one
youtube.com/watch?v=wvWOe5e3Pd0

Where would i ship the weed im buying to? I dont want to ship it to my house bc i dont want the police knocking on my doot

RIP user

Dont ship it to your house. Ship it to a PO box that doesnt have your name on it.

Also why don't you ask people at your local bar where to buy wee, thats if you arent a 15 year old autist.

I heard about one vendor goldcanada, he apparently swatted one of his customers.

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/4pquar/he_fucking_did_it/

Im actually a 19 year old autist tyvm but when making a P.O. box wont you have to put in real info

reposting this

Alright newfag, listen up. Nobody else on this website is smart enough to give you correct information so I'm going to do it for you.
>Download NEWEST version of Tor and update whenever a new version comes out.
>After everything is set up, type about:config in to the search bar
>Type in header in the search bar
>'network.http.sendRefererHeader' change the value from 2 to 0.
>Type in java
>'javascript.enabled' and 'extensions.torbutton.saved.enable_java' make both values false.
>Click the S symbol beside the URL bar
>Click options
>Click embeddings
>Forbid everything in that list. EVERYTHING.
>Click appearance
>MAKE SURE 'Allow scripts globally' is UNTICKED
>Click 'Ok'
>Click TorBrowser at the top, then click options.
>Click privacy
>'Do not tell sites anything about my tracking preferences'
>'Never remember history'
>Click advanced
>Click network
>MAKE SURE 'Override automatic cache management' is unticked.
>Go to ip-check.info and test your anonymity.
Alright user, there you go. You are now completely anonymous on Tor. Don't do anything illegal,
and don't log in to any accounts or enter any information that could potentially identify you.
People use those servers for illegal activities all the time and you don't want to be lumped with that group if you aren't doing anything wrong.

IF the cops should find it they are going to throw it away and send you a letter, unless it's more than an ounce.

Hola VPN is perfect and free!

Ben we talked about this i said no deep web

cyberghost

But do you have muscles to fend off a would be person from the deep nets, that comes looking for you....?

How fucking hard is it so ship to PO Box

Me being Seller:
YOu : Provide Details....

Stalk location of shipment? Super easy, you done goofed. People have went missing this exact same way

Kek

>buying stuff off the dark web
Stupid nigger.

yes

Betternet is breddy gud for being free.

vpn?
what about ipvanish? I use that, doesn't seem too bad

ahmia (dot) fi

you can find everything there.

Its clear that none of you have the skills to pull of buying dumb shit on the deep web... So let me throw in a few clues... Never connect to tor on home system via proxy or vpn.. Its fucking stupid...

You get a VPS (virtual Private Server) In another country... Reg in fake name, pay using gift cards... Then use "Squid Proxies"... Make sure to install WebRTC Addon in broswer, this helps to avoid Stunt Server Request.

YOUR WELCOME!

I have quite abit of muscles and i also have a gun so if anybody tries kidnapping me or some shit i could just shoot them

your isp can still track your traffic if you're not using a vpn, and your isp's traffic is definitely being monitored by the nsa and law enforcement

FUCK... YOU !

you stupid faggot... you're either 12 or... too stupid to deserve... being alive.

mad cause you learned something?

Tren E prices? For 10ml?

mad cause using ... all the time is a sign of stupidity. you wouldve figured as much if you weren't so 12 and summerfaggy.

They would know you're using tor, that's all. dipshit.

Yeah because the NSA gives a shit about some guy buying drugs for personal use.

In all honesty if you are not doing anything illegal there is no reason to hide. I go to the dark web from my home pc and save favorites hell I don't even delete cookies.

what a complete and utter fucking dickhead tosser

Im pretty sure that they do

pirateproxy.one/torrent/12525887/Hotspot_Shield_VPN_Elite_5.20.2_Multilingual___Patch_

Works untill 2018

Say hi to the FBI

Not downloading that shit could be a virus or something
>inb4 fucking paranoid autist

I'm behind 5 proxies... Good luck.

Wow so many faggots in this thread recommending OP buy the latest "its good enough" hardware. With your faggoty GTX 1080s and I5s and all your other "top-of-the-line" bullshit thats good for the next 6 months. Do none of you understand that OP said money is no concern and he just wants to build the Godliest computer that could ever be put together? That practicality and functionality come second to just having the most retardedly expensive rig possible? You fucking plebs with your "you don't need anything stronger than blabla" bullshit. SO FUCKING WHAT? People don't need to spend 5 million dollars on stupid fucking paintings, they just hang on your wall. But they do it because they FUCKING WANT IT. Something you poor niggers will never understand...

>uploaded by menin1, 300+ seeders
>virus

pick one

I actually KEKED

Seriously, why are you fucking cucks so fucking paranoid if you aren't doing stupid shit like downloading illegal content or buying bs fake drugs what the fuck are you so scared about just going to dark sites?

Tro should be illegal.

God I'd love to arrest you deviants, and put you in prison for decades.

nope.jpg

>tro
I keked

Can you atleast bring me my tv dinners
MR. Correctional Officer?

Shit pisses me off you guys don't know shit, almost everything you view online is legal. When it comes to distribution or sales is when shit hits the fan. Stay away from CP and drugs and you're fine.

No one said anything about CP

>Please have a seat \_