xvideos.com/video1298664/jennifer_jason_leigh_-_fast_times_at_ridgemont_high
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

she was cute as fuck in karate kid and pretty good in cocktail also

Heather Locklear

Mia Sara from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Sean Young

Always thought she looked kinda "mannish"

Just look at that tight ass. Betcha she cries when she watches Karate Kid. I mean, she's still kinda hot, but she was primo fap material in the 80s.

Wrong thread, you faggot.

Ginger Lynn

I knew a dude who worked as a stuntman on one of her movies, and fucked her. (or claimed to have fucked her.) Said she was 100% crazy in the head, the weirdest chick he ever stuck his dick inside.

I rubbed it raw to her.....

Well, there are plenty of famous incidents involving her that made the tabloids. Like she started stalking Tim Burton because he didn't give her the role of Catwoman.

This. All other contenders, bow down before Phoebe Cates in Fast Time.

She's not from the 1980s, bub.

>bub.
>thinks he's wolverine
>???
>400 lb. basement dwelling neckbeard

go tell mommy to bring you tendies

Is that Tracy Lords?

yup

As you say, bub.

>Well, there are plenty of famous incidents involving her that made the tabloids. Like she started stalking Tim Burton because he didn't give her the role of Catwoman.

Yeah, this was on one of her early movies well before she went publicly kookoo, which tended to corroborate his story of having fucked around with her but bailing on her because she was so screwed up in the head.

She's still pretty bangable. Shame she got her tits removed.

Lol

What's the best titty movie of the 80's?

She has a fucking man's name

Porky's

50's >>>>>>

Not quite the 80's, but fuck it.

this thread is full of people searching google for 'sexy 80s girls"

who remembers her?

The dark overlords are coming fo dat ass.

top fucking kek

Don't fucking do that to me, user

more?

Yeah. That's not the 80s you retarded nigger.

started in 1989 so still an 80s girl

I wanted to fuck her at the time, now I just think she looked like another ugly showbiz jewbotch

she was the stupid bitch on star trek that spilled cappuccino on picurd

Jesus Christ. That's like 30 years after the 80s you fucking mongoloid.

from Playboy, during her failed comeback attempt. Damn not thought of her in ages. Bravo user

Yes. That great show of the 2000s, aka the 1980s.

Every guy with a fap folder suddenly finds a new image command in his OS that allows him to “export subject”.

Choosing this option causes a real-world copy of the woman (or guy, or trap, or however you swing) depicted in the image that you’ve chosen to “export” to suddenly appear somewhere in your home, Weird Science style.

The copy of the woman (or whatever) you’ve chosen to export exists exactly as she did when the photo you exported was taken, and will react exactly how that person would react if they had just been suddenly teleported from wherever the photo was taken into your own home. Guys quickly discover another option in their fap folder than now allows them to edit strange new exif data fields regarding photos (and the people exported from them), including that person’s general likes/dislikes, place of origin, marital status, sexual orientation, fetishes and even “owner”. Editing any of these exif data fields immediately alters the behavior and personality of the person, though any unwanted changes can be easily re-written.

Even better, guys naturally experiment to see what happens when an exported person’s photograph is run through Photoshop, and of course, any changes to the person’s image is automatically inflicted on the person. Saving multliple copies of that image while the person is exported will create newly exported copies of that person, and deleting said copies (and/or the original photo) will also instantly delete that exported person from existence.

SBTB is 90s, faggot.

S. Weaver, Half Moon Street, just after Ghostbusters

dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of her -but as a kid in the 80s, the cd or cassette cover image was enough

technicality - series started in 1989

xvideos.com/video1298664/jennifer_jason_leigh_-_fast_times_at_ridgemont_high

crazy how drugs can ruin a body

Yeah, no shit. She was a great looking girl. Dead now.

on another technicality - even tho tng got popular in the 90s - it started in 1988 - so here are three more hotties from the 80s

kek

chek em

She looks familiar.

Does she want candy?

Oh, of course some fuckin cuck jew has to throw a nasty ass ape in.

I thought I was the only person in the world with a Meredith Salinger fetish.

Motherfucker,

Oh, ye of little faith. She was so fuckin hot

you know she posed for playboy?

>not posting the naked pictures

You like looking at half clothed animals while you play with your little dick. You don't have the status to insult me. I only like human women