Sup Sup Forums ask a real famous person anything. Except for a picture of me or my name. Ask away!

Sup Sup Forums ask a real famous person anything. Except for a picture of me or my name. Ask away!

pic related

what do you do

lol i guess so?

Act

Are you a boy or a girl?

who did you have to suck off?

Name of something you've acted in?

I'm a male professor oak!

Nobody fortunatley but i have had sex with one or two of the actresses i have worked with (i am not saying who so dont ask.)

Im not giving away anything that will tell you who i am, can you imagine if people found out i was on here? Lol

Timestamp with something very expensive

Are you Trevor Moore?

How famous?

Prove that you're famous.

fake and really gay

Whats your salary?

Famous enough that i could get into big trouble for being on here lol...I mean ive been in a few high budget films but im not a household name...yet anyway hahha

Yeah sure lol i aint beleiving this bullshit sandnigger

>get into big trouble for being on here
Congratulations, you just gave away that you're fake.

Post a picture of the most expensive thing you have

Roughly 3 million a year but it depends on what roles i get.

why did lacy green rape me ?

What race are you?

This
/thread

Caucasian.

lol I dont reeeealy want give anything away but I guess im mixed, black and sandnigger

lol op. you're deluding yourself to believe that you're famous and well liked by Sup Forums. fucking kill yourself you faggot fuck. dubs and you jump off the empire state building you fucking degenerate

Which one is OP?

faker than my grandmothers tits, you cant get in trouble for going on Sup Forums

me

Me.

Why do you think we'd give a fuck about you? Fuck off.

me.

Prove it. Screenshot this comment and post it.

Are you Shia lebouf ?

me

Well if it got out that i was on this then it would kind of be a nightmare...Paparazi and what not.

Me too, thanks

>Paparazi and what not

So dumb

Okay, real started of the thread here.

Im leaving this thread because i have no reason to stay. Alas my time on Sup Forums has come to a end. Thank you for the wonderful time Sup Forums. Goodbye.

>real started of the thread
Seems legit

half of those are me, I guess it is easy to pretend to be OP

did they have partners? are they sluts or do they actually have some self respect?

im a musician.. not famous but ive hung around a fair few in the rock/covers and metal industry and they all seem wild sluts.

got i miss being in a band and workin on tour :(

You do realize that paparazzi is REALLY overplayed in media right? You're not even good at pretending to be famous.

They were both single i wouldnt do that man lol, what music do you play?

>Im not giving away anything that will tell you who i am, can you imagine if people found out i was on here? Lol
Hey guys, I'm taylor swift, AMA!

no proof it's me though, don't tell anyone i visit this 9th century indonesian basket weaving image board, or I might get into trouble! :3

What idiot janitor tried to ban me, this IS Sup Forums you fucking idiot.