Name one reason why I shouldn't vote for Gary Johnson

Name one reason why I shouldn't vote for Gary Johnson.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Underaged people can't vote.

Feel The Johnson

Cause I'm not an idiot.

>no borders policy
dropped

Because libertarianism is inherently retarded. If you really feel this way, stop driving on public roads, using public utilities, and move to an unincorporated area. Then kill yourself.

Very logical, 10/10 insult. Try harder

not why YOU shouldn't
why OP shouldn't

god damn idiot

Libertarianism emphasizes freedom of choice. Explain your reasoning.

Because as much as I hate politics, I have to take it seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Cringey as fuck, but not enough to make me change my mind

Doesn't matter, you're no told enough to vote

From a semantic point of view it does, which pretty much everybody that´s not a politic or a bussiness owner support.

But from a politic point of view, it´s just the Social Justice movement.

One thing is choosing to look for a job while the country has a shit situation, and another very different is to expect that the government uses taxes to pay you because "I as gud boi".

I am old enough. Try again buddy

He's a climate change denier.

Fucking ´Murrica have it backwards.

Libertarianism is about making "A free society where everybody is comfy".

Guide to the Libertarian religion

God= free market
Devil = gov't
Priesthood = Spergs & 3rd world immigrants
Sacraments = Weed, 3rd world immigration, butt-fucking

Articles of faith
> gov't is the enemy and any action it takes it harmful and evil. Social Security, immigration control, and public education are abomination.
> immigration is always awesome in any number by any peoples because w/o gov't interference everyone will assimilate and become a super-productive member of society and vote for us Libertarians (they'd never commit crime or vote themselves jobs, money, and college seats)
> consumer safety regulations are abomination as in a free market a company will fail once a few hundred people are killed by its product
> workplace safety regulations are abomination as employees can tell their employers what safety precautions they want
> the only concern for anything is free markets. once that is in place, everything will take care of itself.
> that no society has ever been close to what we seek is proof of our superiority and the inevitability of a Libertarian society

Cause you can see the mask slipping on his face.

How about two?

He wants open borders and is a grade a pussy when it comes to military and defense. Also he is a beta faggot. That's actually three.

I'd vote for him over Trump or Hillary, but if he gets into the debates he's going to get eaten alive.

True, his charisma levels are like 0. Fair point