ITT: Bands everyone has an "OMG BEST BAND EVER!!!" phase with

ITT: Bands everyone has an "OMG BEST BAND EVER!!!" phase with.

Beatles, Metallica, My Bloody Valentine probably swans

definitely

yes

It was King Crimson for me instead

Before that it was Brand New, a phase I'm sure many have gone through

My opinion changed when I realized they were douchebags irl

mine changed when I learned they were actually not good

AnCo, Swans, Radiohead, MBV, Joy Division, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, and Sonic Youth for me, still absoultely love all of them.

That really shouldn't effect your opinions on their music.

Are you me? damn

Has anyone here stopped going through phases with favorite bands and just settled on one? I realized around 19 that I couldn't choose just one and simply gave up.

I'm like this with albums and songs in where I can't even sort out a top 5 but I always have a favorite band/artist

how are they douchebags?

Panda is a trump supporter
Avey and Geo avoid their fans
Deakin is ok so they're not all bad

i sent deakin an email and replied within 20 minutes with a full response.

also both avey and panda respond to pretty much everyone in instagram, i've only heard positive things about people who met them as well.

i was wondering if you were that entitled guy complaining about avey wanting personal space after a show, suspicion confirmed lol.
also
>implying panda is actually a trump supporter
>implying that would make him a bad person

For normies it always seems to be queen or ac/dc

Nigger I waited 7 fucking years to get this shit signed

You again? Man I swear you've complained about this in like 10 threads. No one cares. Stop idealizing musicians.

2 threads actually.

Are you stalking me or some shit?

This, really don't care much for them now, although they're great to hear when I'm feeling sad, because Thom will always be more miserable than I.

I never left that phase desu. It's been five years. I had only felt that way about a band once before (blink-182 in high school). I want to feel that way again.

nice call user kek

except they are the best band

hi samefag

I still like em though

Pink Floyd is the best band of all time objectively though

Is this bait?

>he has a different opinion than me
>they like to make music but don't care about fame, they just want to live calmly

yup

nup
literally everyone thinks that DG is shit and they're right, they were always shit and will remain like so

muse

I settled on Jason Molina and his two bands about 4 years ago. Sometimes I won't listen to his stuff for weeks or months, but I always go back and binge his entire discography now and then.

Still my favorite

I'll have to agree

Floyd. 4 years ago. Could never convince myself they're bad, however.

primus is my favorite band of all time