"NEW MUTANTS" LINE-UP REVEALED

>Illyana Rasputin / Magik, reportedly being played by Anya Taylor-Joy.

>Rahne Sinclair / Wolfsbane, reportedly being played by Maisie Williams.

>Danielle Moonster / Mirage.

>Sam Guthrie / Cannonball.

>Roberto Da Costa / Sunspot.

>Warlock.

comicbookmovie.com/x-men/has-josh-boone-revealed-the-team-hell-be-putting-together-for-his-new-a141248

>maisie williams
Jesus they found the most punchable actress to play her

Literally never heard of any of these characters

At least they look like mutants

Who gives a fuck? Take it Sup Forums

Magik is Colossus' sister and a witch.

Wolfsbane is a she-wolf.

Mirage creates mirages.

Cannonball can fly at supersonic speed and crash into stuff.

Sunspot is a Human Torch-lite

Warlock is a technopathic alien.

She had so much promise.. what the fuck happened to cause things to go so wrong?
Shitty person, shitty body, shitty face.

was the hunchback mutant role already filled?

God damnit quit casting GOT actors in this series.

Another garbage actor only known for GoT? No thanks

They didnt do much from what I remember. They fought a giant dream bear that was Danielle Moonstars parents or something and Illyana dies at some point and then X-factor which was the old X-men in hiding came back

>Illyana played by Thomasin
Delicious

Maybe this one will burst the capeshit bubble if the new xmen 3 doesn't do it first

So is there a reason they are recruiting girls with alcohol fetal syndrome

Yeah, because she's playing an ugly wolf girl while Sophie plays the hottest mutant ever.

Wow another ugly British slag cast as the female lead

Jesus Christ, how boring

Out some fucking Americans as your leads

Maisie would actually make a good Rahne as long as they style her right. Rahne is a tiny thing in the original New Mutants with a heart shaped face and ridiculously big eyes, anmd looks quite young. Maisie just has to get the accent down.

I don't know if this thread is legit, tho, or just a hoax. Don't really care enough yet.

>>Illyana Rasputin / Magik, reportedly being played by Anya Taylor-Joy.

this pleases me

>we want the YA novel audience

Wait, i thought that Apocalypse is the last x-men movie?

>Cast GoT actor / actress
>Movie tanks

Every fucking time. When will they learn?

Sounds kino.

>Wolfsbane
>Cute scottish girl.
>Played by ugly brit.

Wolfsbane is Saorise Ronan if she was a born again Christian and eventually turns into a huge slut that sleeps with her students.
Magik is Colossus' cute little sister that gets kidnapped by demons and turned into a demon queen that can group teleport and uses a sword that only cuts souls.
Cannonball is a hillbilly coal miner who has flight and invulnerability but takes fifteen years to learn how to steer. His catchphrase is "Ah'm invulnerable while ah'm blastin'"
Sunspot is a rich BR that has superstrength but doesn't have any kind of toughness or invulnerability. When he uses his powers he shines with dark spots moving all over.
Warlock is basically a Bayformer. He infects things with a virus that turns them into robot versions of themselves and then drains their life.
Mirage is a stereotypical indian chick.
Not included is Karma, who was a Vietnamese refugee that could send her spirit out to possess people. She got possessed by the Shadow Master, became immensely fat, then slimmed back down by training with valkyries and got a winged horse.

Oh great just what everyone wanted. Another shitty X Men movie centered around kids starring currently trendy actresses and actors. This is gonna be JLaw Mystique level of shit

kek

>HBO already made the mistake of investing in Maisie
>now Fox wants their sloppy secundos

JUST

Anyone else want to lick her cookie face and lick her milky eyes?

This is the only good thing and it's only because I like Joy

>Maisie
How? Literally how does she get roles?
From the whole young actresses pool they chose that mong. Let that sink in

>we want the game of thrones audience
pls stop

who give a fuck about that GoT whore, post ayy goddess

unf

She's my ayylmaofu.

I think that game of thrones is the worst thing that ever happened in entertainment industry.

wolfsBANE?

>x-MEN
>all women

How are they going to explain Cannonball when they already fucked up and gave Negasonic Tennage Warhead Cannonball's powers instread of just putting Cannonball in there anyway

She couldn't fly, could she?

Why are her eyes so far apart?

its a big dog

Don't discriminate people of Mars

fur you

>no doug ramsey to bro it up with
fuck yes, warlock is going to be in it? he is objectively the best marvel character. they are going to fuck him up though, im already sad. why no cypher

>No Karma and probably this Magik is Illyana 1.0 instead of Queen of Hel Illyana that fucked Loki's old waifu...

Any redditors here? :P

Holy fuck yes. Anya Taylor-Joy is going to be in everything soon and I cannot wait. The ass was fat, my lads. The ass was fat.

X-men movies are quality flicks, la familia. Hack Snyder and his grimdark spam of movies is going to kill capeshit.

So now Sansa and Arya are in the X-Franchise?

Wasn't this an April Fools prank??

HOLY SHIT

Anya is such a qt

>Warlock

No fucking way, he is awesome I love Warlock, I hope they get a solid voice actor for him

Some are, (X-Men, X2, First Class and DoFP)

Shame the rest and now the new one aren't.

They somehow make her look better on the show. Any real life pic is fucking disgusting though.

Hopefully this one takes a more comfy approach not saving the world nonsense.

You forgot Deadpool, too.

Also, have you seen the new one? Internet spergs were saying DoFP and First class looked like shit before they came out.

Some faggot on Collider Video had a private screening at Singer's house and said Apocalypse is his favorite X-Men movie to date. So there is hope.

Fucking stupid. Not even the Flash would be able to do this.

>have new waifu
>she goes to capeshit

Every fucking time

>Warlock
Does this give credence to rumors Apocalypse will bring aliens to MCU

yea he would. his movements are measured in attoseconds. QS is just quick. Flash uses speed force.

There's so many things subtly wrong with her eyes. As if an alien AI tried to replicate human eyes but slightly failed in all the places that matters.

>she's so tall that she's taller than her 1:1 cardboard replica

I lost, man.

>making reject mutants instead of The Runaways

>take Sup Forums related discussion over to Sup Forums

okay retard

>ruin Jean with meme girl
>ruin Wolfsbane with other meme girlet

enough

why does everyone cast the worst shit from GoT instead of this goddess?

when will this meme die?

sophie's cute af

>There's so many things subtly wrong with her eyes

For you.

oh boy a bad picture of someone that usually is gorgeous that sure showed me

what's up with those threads and the frayed edge? She got this from goodwill?