Explain what brexit is and why it beneficial (or not) to the country to a retard american like myself

explain what brexit is and why it beneficial (or not) to the country to a retard american like myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
cnn.com/2016/06/24/politics/david-cameron-resignation-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ9EIOQzXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read a book faggot

did you forget retard? i am a retard american, retard

it's like weetabix but with different letters and a different meaning

britain is leaving europe. it fucked up their economy bad, apparently.
well, that's my two cents. bye.

Both sides are wrong. They should of just made an even bigger alliance with other nations to fuck over the EU.

So is the Euros going to fight a Civil war now?

That's what we did when those cucks in the south got all uppity about their niggers.

britonts want to give us more money for trade deals and be unable to travel freely in the great european union.
They also feel like they're too rich so decided to get 10% more poor in one night.
Many keks where had.

Love the strokes

The European Union (EU) is a political and economic alliance between several member countries in Europe. Basically, it allows member states to act as one in trade agreements and collectively bargain against other countries.

The EU, for example, can negotiate trade deals between their member states and the US on import taxes, etc.

Basically UK said they want no part of it. But the UK is a small country which really isn't economically ready to stand alone. So they basically voted to put themselves into a recession, and they did it over immigration, which is laughable.

Think of it like this... the EU owns an acre of land. On that acre are several houses. The UK lives in one of those houses, it's unemployed right now, but it gets free rent from the EU -- so it's not a huge deal.

The EU tells the UK every night to come to the main house in Brussels and have dinner with the family. One day the UK comes to dinner and says "I fucking hate my sister she's a cunt I don't want to eat dinner with her anymore. I'm my own person. I can make my own decisions." The EU looks at the UK and says "we know you're your own person, of course you can make your own decisions. But you have to eat dinner with your sister." The UK responds to this in a very bad way. They storm off, and on their way out they say they're leaving the EU and quitting the family. As they leave, they light a match and try to burn down the main house.

Fortunately, the fire department (big banks, brussels, quantative easing), will likely get to the house before it burns down. However, the UK's violent and childish act over something petty means they will not only be kicked out, but also ostracized, and -- they were in no position to leave -- since they were jobless, remember? So they're really fucked.

>explain what brexit is and why it beneficial (or not) to the country to a retard american like myself
This video explains it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Don't comment on what you don't understand, retard

and just to add... most people voted to leave the EU because of immigration. That's funny. Immigration happens when people want to come to your country because there are work opportunities. If their goal was to destroy their own country such that there are no good jobs left, so nobody comes over, they are going to accomplish it with flying colors!

don't comment on my comment you twat

>Stupid, the post

Run along, little child

Wtf does pic related have to do with anything?

clearly voted to exit

So did everyone else. Don't be so butthurt you lost

what does it feel like to have your currency drop 10% with more to come?

To know that good jobs will leave your country en masse

and to know that immigration will continue to pour in and butt-rape your doomed nation?

kek

no i just randomly chose pic from downloads

You're a retarded person. The UK was the world's 5th largest economy before the Brexit vote. After the resulting investor uncertainty and flight of investments over a trillion dollars in value evaporated and the UK now comes in as the world's 6th largest economy after France. In what retarded alternate dimension is a leading world economy qualify as a "small country"? You have no inkling of what you're talking about and your analogy is fucking awful.

Brexit -- the only example ever of a nation choosing to go into recession haha

Feels good knowing we left you cucked nations and joined the Norway and Switzerland non-EU masterrace.

If you're from the EU its totally understandable that you're butthurt, I mean, we have essentially just destroyed the EU.

Have you heard of refugees? Dumbass.

so you dropped 1 place in 1 day and you think that bolsters YOUR argument!? LOL! let's see how far you drop over the next two years LOL.

ITT: leave voters trying to console themselves as their currency is wiped out

You do understand that the Brexit referendum was NOT binding and parliament probably isn't going to follow through right?

the fuck is that pic
Dick Ass Jim?

He's a butthurt shitskin, ignore him.

the EU will strengthen and work to kick the UK out as quickly as possible. other EU countries are watching how the UK is being destroyed and will never want to leave. you basically secured the eu lmao

If that helps you sleep at night muhammed, then sweet dreams

>Norway and Switzerland non-EU masterrace.
>just destroyed the EU.

You do know both of those nations pay into the EU budget and oblige free movement of people right?

All these liberal tears. All this damage control.

This picture might help you.

First of all, I'm not English. Secondly, it was a stupid decision. Finally all I said is YOU are retarded; which you just proved by having no reading comprehension skills.

"not binding"

(prime minister resigned)

kek

And yet they remain uncucked

Sorry to fuck up your mental image but I'm so white I'm almost translucent.

>EU loses second largest contributor
>Several other countries now want their own referendum
>The EU will grow stronger

turkey is not in EU faggot and will never be

That's like saying paying child support to a woman who cheated on you and had a baby with another man makes you uncucked.

They're literally more cucked than the UK was, and the UK was quite cucked indeed. You will continue to be cucked when you sign your single market trade deal and pay into the pot without a seat at the table.

Then you're nothing but a pathetic liberal cuck, thats worse than a muhammed any day

Cameron has NOT resigned. He said he would in a few months. Forcing his replacement to either embark down the path of exiting the EU and wading into an economic shitstorm, or admit that the idea is stupid and let it die. Either way his replacement loses, Cameron's just playing politics.

UK voters have chosen to go into recession. Now the US can rise to its full potential.

BYE BYE UK LOL

Britain wants to start to form its own union with Canada and Australia and start forming up an empire again.

Thats just my two cents

prime minister resigned

"he's just playing politics"

kek

I have never seen so many buttfrustrated pakis in one thread.

You should have made England fucking its sister and started a wincest thread.

the other EU nations will bind it . with UK leaving it will give them more power inside . and with Scotland gaining independence (oil) they will lose jack shit from the chavs and sheep fuckers who are left to eat grass

Now folks, here we have your classic retard, a rarity of their kind

>you cucked nations
>they have a queen

Brexit is the UK leaving the EU. It's part of the long game; people are making retarded decisions because of it and it hurt their currency a little (it's been lower eight time within the last year, so just a little) and panicking over their stocks losing a little value (which is no big deal because they'll shortly regain it).

The EU does not elect many of its most powerful officials, and there are some scary motherfuckers heading up the EU. After watching the EU fuck up Greece, the banking system in Cyprus, and other fuckups, they made the right choice and left.

Most of the people who wanted to stay are millennial crybabies, so I think you can guess how they feel about it.

God save the Queen

High hopes there bub.

He hasn't resigned... you're retarded.

Finally, an accurate summary

>classic
>rarity

Pick one.

>not understanding what an awkward position whoever has to file article 50 is in right now

You do understand that the EU will forcefully remove Britain for wrongthink, so they have to follow through, right?

queen is useless and is just taking out valuable taxpayer money

>He hasn't resigned... you're retarded.

The British Pound is at a 36 year low against the US dollar. I think your definitions of "a little" are a bit skewed.

>Fails to refute the point
>Strays from original argument

The butthurt is strong in this one

"this guy agree with me"

"finally, an accurate summary that says what I think."

kek enjoy your recession

Burned.

>Several other countries now want their own referendum
italianfag here, the only talking about that shit is the right wingers from the north, that are saying it since this whole bullshit started.
Never happen here, a euro is worth TWO THOUSANDS Lire and no one is that stupid.
Same goes for most other countries, a few right wingers fag say bullshit but no referendum will ever happen in other EU countries.
The only one leaving will be the scots

this

The Royal family brings billions in tourism every year, making London the most visited city in the world. Look it up, dumb dumb

Once more, God save the Queen

>not actually proving any relevant point

stay dumb

>hurt their currency a little

You have access to the internet, and thus can see what the value of the pound currently is against the most traded currency in the world, the US dollar.

How have you come to your conclusion?

Millennial Leaver here. I work in a nightclub and most people I know voted leave, it's just that the liberal cry babies do a better job of shitposting on facebook and starting shitting petitions

>this

"billions in tourism"
they come to see the sights not the wrinly bag that is the queen

look that up numb numb

Once more, pls remove queen

This is in the article.
>Though Cameron said he would remain in charge until a new leader is appointed in early October

cnn.com/2016/06/24/politics/david-cameron-resignation-brexit/

Reading is good.

I'm neutral on the situation. But from a neutral perspective, I deem that description as accurate.

Although, your irony is showing

yup they definitely come there to see the queen.
>that's what britonts actually believe

It's late and I was thinking of the FTSE. Regardless, the pound losing value in response to market uncertainty is *not a surprise*. It will recover as people notice that the world isn't about to end.

A devalued pound leads to more exports, anyway, which is highly relevant considering that the current trade climate will be standing for years. Did you not have to take any economics classes when you went to college?

"currently is against the most traded currency in the world"

LOL ITS NOT AGAINST ANYTHING YOU RETARD ITS CALLED AN EXCHANGE RATE. The pound has dropped against ALL currencies LOOOOL. go back to school you ludite

this user understands

Britain has single handedly kept the EU from dropping spaghetti ever since ww2.

Britain got tired of carrying the economy and being forced to be cucked by retarded laws imposed by the EU so they bounced.

The rest of the EU is chimping out because now they have to wallow in the shithole they single handedly created.

Obama is mad because his regime and the federal Reserve are the US equivalent of the EU and now that's at risk too

Whas the matter little baby, is super mario mad his shitty EU is collapsing, awww

have you checked the FTSE 100? it is pretty much back to how it was just a week ago. stop looking at news headlines and actually do your own research!

This fag gets it. Leave voters are in 100% damage control, too late britfaggots.

You had no point. You said I was retarded, that isn't a point. What was I supposed to refute? Your opinion?

>this level of denial

yeah but it dropped more against the dollar because the dollar is stronger and more well known

LOL go back to school dumb, dumb

You realize anyone who isn't economically illiterate (capitalist) voted remain right?

>muh democracy
>muh nhs
>muh oligarchy

Sure, some loony lefties voted remain, but the real libtards voted leave.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ9EIOQzXU

It was a non-binding referendum, they could just, you know, not leave.

6,138.69 GBP
-199.41 (-3.15%)

wow it's doing great, it only dropped 8% in one day, and 3% today, I wonder how much lower it will go!

>Sights

Hmm, I wonder what Buckingham Palace is associated with, or perhaps the Tower of London? They're associated with the Royal Family, to which the Queen resides in.

God save the Queen

Most other countries took a hit this week as well, you cretin. This was reflected in the value of their currency.

The dollar tends to be more stable, that's why you compare your shit tier third world currency against it.

Jesus fucking Christ you're stupid. I actually feel sorry for you.

This is exactly what these brexitfags do not get, along with the basics like the language and 'how not to fuck themselves over'.

Fuck the lot of them, enjoy your paki-only immigration dumb fucking english, at least polish girls were HOT!

MORE WELL KNOWN? LOL. This isn't a popularity contest you complete fuckhead. You have no concept about how exchange rates work, and why the pound is in freefall

Yup.

If not for the Queen, then many sights of London associated with the Royal Family would not exist

The EU is a little like NAFTA, only not run by them pesky Murikans.
The Brits want to run the EU, only no one else will let them.
The Brits have told the EU that they're taking their bat and ball home with them.
Just as well. The EU could never understand cricket in the first place.

I never said Cameron is completely out. I did say that the EU is giving no quarter to somebody as incompetent as Cameron. They do not want the liability of somebody who will expose them to a potential (and eventually realized) loss.

If you're economically literate, why would you remain in a trade union that is continually taking on ex-Soviet shitholes when we already know they do a pretty poor job of handling the consequences of a mismanaged country (aka Greece, Cyprus)?

just fucking kill yourself