Hey Sup Forums I need some help...

Hey Sup Forums I need some help. I can pretty much ruin this guys life with just a few clicks but I want to know if this is the correct place to do it. And no I will not do sharpie in the pooper for help. Thanks fam

I think Sup Forums is the perfect place to ruin someones life.. Sup Forums is savage. Post the thread link here once you post whatever you're going to.

well you give no details whatssoever
you dont say who the guy is or why you want to fuck him up
also
if you are looking for our help we are not your personal army

You have to do it here. That's how you make a Sup Forums. Don't you even read the news?

Here are the details champ, he did something really bad do a friend of mine, and he has taken absolutely no flak for what he's done. Look dude I have a dick pic from him and his Twitter. I understand you guys aren't my personal army but this would be for a very good cause.

More details first. The hacker Sup Forums only helps if it's funny

Not looking for hacker Sup Forums more so looking for raid Sup Forums

really thats it?
Post proof of his wrongdoings or tell us a story faggot.

I'll be less vague as soon as I know that you niggas are behind me

>looking for a raid
Fucking dropped, you dont tell Sup Forums that you want to raid someone Sup Forums chooses to do so depending on the degree of keks

Fucking noob

so you want us to help you whiteknight and the only thing you have is his twitter...and a dick pic.
ok

yes, do go on faggot op. tell the story and fucking post pics.

lol no its a risk, we can either go shit your lawn or his.

So either bite or fuck off

I wanna see where Sup Forums truly stands on life ruining when the opportunity comes i don't give a fuck who's involved whether hack or raid go ahead and fuck off then I'm testing the waters

Thats not how this board works, nigger.

do understand that if you don't put everything out from the get-go. you've got no help whatsoever. Have you even been on here before?

fucking newfags....plz just go away if you are not going to give any details
lurk more newfag

That's not how this board work. Post the shit. I feel like you're too much of a fucknig normie. So I'm going to leave you with this pic

>pic

Naw we are not helping you newfag we dont care about your boyfriend's dickpick so fuck off

Post pics you faggot

Just fucking post what you gotta post then we will see faggot

Are you gay?

Nah nigga and I appreciate the lessons on how to use a fucking board as if I was fucking clueless

Not that hard shitlord

You are gay, and your thread sucks. Lurk more faggot.

Seems you guys are hungry for a life to ruin, I'll be back maybe later with details a full story and actual incentive so you don't call me a faggot

KEK vult

Well? We're waiting.

You are OP
You are a fucking faggot

fuck me I hate newfags