Okay b/ quiz time

Okay b/ quiz time
If you had to choose to live in USA (your choice of city)
Canada (choice of city)
Or UK (choice of city)
Where would you go and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyWRalwqq24&index=1&list=PLJX8EALqb4PzmhYdnK6AxcAhm45FyCCK-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada. Toronto.
Done.
Toronto is Huge, has the best people, best food, best everything.
As an Amerifag, I DESPERATELY wish I could Emigrate.

Also Amerifag, once I save up money I'm going somewhere that's for sure

US: Pittsburgh

Based old poles and cheap ass housing. Also, am mechie engineering so industry appreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=HyWRalwqq24&index=1&list=PLJX8EALqb4PzmhYdnK6AxcAhm45FyCCK-

>If you had to choose to live in USA
Honolulu
I've been to over 10 cities in america and I just hate all of them but Hawaii is cool

Canadafag lived in toronto for whole life, it's best here but honolulu would be cool

Oh, Rust engineering?

Louisiana, Baton Rouge

Ok, I probably shouldn't spill the beans on this, but Trail, British Columbia is like an unspoiled paradise.

still deciding between prince rupert and shetland islands.

(I'm an amerifag who likes the rain)

also considering remote northern Canada, like pond inlet. plenty of money, just have to convince my gf to come with me

>cajun country
lol have fun eating swamp animals and inbreeding

I would move to Orlando, Florida. It's easy to make highscores in virtual reality video games.

US, anywhere in the Pacific Northwest. I might have said Canada, but their progressive lunacy is only one step behind Europe.

I am thinking of moving to Cambodia or Thailand, been to both, but Sianouville, rents are like ~120 USD a month, might consider moving quick myself

UK, I'd go live in Tokyo

Wow, spent a couple of months in Osaka, a couple of years ago, was kind of expensive.

Sorry user Pittsburgh is full of sjw trash now

Have fun dying when the superquake hits, I won't miss you

Northeast US ftw!

You all speak like retards

Montreal obviously. Everything cost little, you get to learn french, people are the nicest ever, you don't need a fucking car.

and poutine.

I'd go to Glasgow or Edinburgh if I could. There's a girl I met once that lives there. We keep up on FB but I'd like for her to marry me and have my children. Amerifag here

>superquake
Pussy. That's like worrying about Yellowstone blowing up. I've been in an 8.0 earthquake, it wasn't that bad.

Haha we just have shortcuts for words, at least it isn't the South or the Midwest

>USA
L.A maybe. Not really sure but it seems alright
>Canada
Toronto, I live in the GTA so I already know what to expect.
>UK
Edinburgh I guess, was there a couple weeks ago and it seemed alright.

>Londonn
>I don't want sand niggers in my country.

you really don't want to live in Oregon, it's crowded as fuck and really expensive now. I'm trying to leave just because I can't handle all these fucking people from everywhere. Try Eastern washington or Idaho, there's still lots of room there

Canada. Toronto. Beautiful place, great people. Been there on several business trips. Their food is amazing. Similar foundations to the UK, so I'm in a comfort zone.
Britbong from Nottinghamshire.

nice dubs, but Toronto is (not so) slowly being overrun with sand niggers. better off in britbong land.

All the libtards fleeing to Canada to in fear of the Trumpmeister.
Kek.
Here's hoping Brexit fixes things locally.

My nigga

Yeah Canada is about to get fucked. Its our own damn fault though, electing the biggest pussy possible for Prime Minister is not a good plan. Fucking liberals.

Join us user. Canada and the UK under sovereignty. Like the old days. ;0

Before Brexit it would've been London, now it's probably Seattle.

I already live in Oregon. I know what you mean. It'd be nicer if no one had told Californians about it... then they might have just kept going to Vegas and Phoenix.

>Fucking liberals.
progressives, not liberals.

Hawaii, big island or Molokai
Wouldn't live in the city

I can't wait for Canada to leave the EU.
I fucking hate soccer.