Why don't you unify as one country, exterminate all niggers and create a top tier European mix race?

Why don't you unify as one country, exterminate all niggers and create a top tier European mix race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYRZXkD_7OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's lead with a good example first.

>exterminate all niggers
hmmm but Brazil has top tier army and aviation...

European mix race?
They are indios they are where they belong, trust me you fucking idiot.
t. in 99% shitskin county.

CHI

>exterminate all niggers

Try it Moorish :^)

And give the jungle to everyone? Fuck no, I don't trust latinos. We're fucking it up enough as it is.

It's the fault of brazilniggers. If they all spoke one language nothing would stand in the way of uniting and becoming a world power.

I always find it cute when Brazilians think they are not considered "latinos". I also hate the term and find it stupid btw.

Gypsy, pls.
In that case, blame the Sapniards. If we were suppose to speak one language; it'd be Portuguese.

Portuguese is the least latin, least melodic and most gay of all the romance languages. It sounds like you have cocks violently impacting your uvula whenever you talk. Kys my simian friend.

really now

Elimina esto

There much more holding them apart then the language. Hispanic countries themselves say that, you stupid subhuman gypsie

tbqh, we are technically Latinos, for we use the languages born from Latin. that's why Latin America is an accurate term. although, the Spanish speakers are consider Hispanics; which is a better therm to make this distinction.

we can't fight them all man, there's just too many of them.

kek
so said the gypsy, hated for everyone; no matter the country
that is your stupid tongue, trully the worse of the Latin languages
Portuguese is the best of the romance languages, glad Tugas colonized this; not Frenchs or Spaniards

yeah the confusion comes from brazilians not being HISPANIC, since they don't spica eespaniol

I never said such thing.

hispanic is a retarded term invented by USA to refer to mexicans, it's not a translation of "hispano"

Portuguese is the closest language to core latin, how is it the least latin, dumbass?

>Brazillian education

apetuguese
brazil not white, a cute monkey hehe
lol

No.

what do you mean brazilians aren't white? just look at this proof pic

>Paraguayan
>Argentinean
>Calling us monkeys

Monkeys cousins, pls.

ook ook macaco :)

Do not deny your species, hermano mono.

OO! OO! AA! AA! UU! UU!
youtube.com/watch?v=EYRZXkD_7OU
literalmente

t.monkey in denial

ITT: Niggers calling out niggers

We have this thread everyday

no we dont you monkey!

>no (you)
What?

Why don't you worry about your jobless problem and let us be?

Threadly reminder that monkeys just needed to draft soldiers from 2 states only to BTFO the largest standing army in South America at that time. If you índios want to take something from us come and try.