youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santi_Santamaria
finedininglovers.com/blog/news-trends/la-chef-best-chefs-in-the-world-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=qB6a3OMJw1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too chunky, send it back.

>Too chunky, send it back.
First try it, then, talk about it

it's an omelette filled with potato slices ?

Tortilla = fast food, just pour some potato in eggs
Omelette = haute cuisine, needs a trained chef to be made
youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU

Me hungry now.

>butter
>not olive oil

Stopped watching desu.

By being better and not filled with chunky potatoes.

I want plebs to get out.

It can't.

desu it's not forbidden to put potatoes in your omelette, it's literally the meaning of the omelette, you can put everything you like in it...

looking good

you put lard, bacon, fines herbes, tomatoes or cheese, not random tasteless potatoes

>not random tasteless potatoes
Meh.

This is the original recette, yes, but you can put anything you want in it, and with potatoes it taste very good aswell.
t. clueless cooker desu

and taste good but in my opinion it's too different to the french omelet to be compared

"""""tortilla""""" is the c uck's choice.

butthurt

are you fucking telling me that you cook your eggs with olive oil?

go and eat your bugs Pancho.

>Cooking with butter.
No wonder French cuisine is so fucking decaddent and all new cuisine is developed in Spain

Are you fcking telling me you DON'T cook eggs with olive oil? God damn it.

Cooking with butter usually add the best taste to your food, doesnt work with any ingredient though.
Olive oil is not a good oil to cook eggs or meat.

Of course I do, is this a joke?

>any
I mean every

fucking ASspaniard piece of fucking shit you and your disgusting nigger moor shitskin cuisine you fucking disgusting ape.

>>Cooking with butter.

Northern Europe tier "cooking"

>Cooking with butter usually add the best taste to your food,
No it doesn't

t.Pablo Delacroix

Calm down, Mobutu

Seeing how every spaniards in this thread are cooking their eggs with olive oil means that your opinion is now discarded by the lack of knowledge you have on this subject, sorry.

>haute cuisine, needs a trained chef to be made
Actually its pretty easy with nonstick pan and silicon spatula/fork, only thing you can really fail without some training is form. I suppose anyone can learn how to get tender texture of french omelete in 10 minutes, until being complete imbecile

looks tasty

>The center of modern cuisine moved from France to Spain
>French cuisine and cooks are losing influence every second
>Taking France seriously anynore.
It is not 1950's anynore kek

damn

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about you fucking moorish faggot piece of shit.

>The center of modern cuisine moved from France to Spain
LOL
NOBODY
GIVES
A
FUCK
ABOUT
ASSPAIN.

You're attacking my country to prove a point I didnt made.
I don't fucking care about your view on french cuisine.
The only point I made is that cooking your eggs with olive oil is fucking retarded.

>Cooking with butter
>Ever

It is, especially if it has onions.

But never buy a pre-cooked one, they are all disgusting.

Pobre indígena... Sólo sabe hablar dos lenguas: Una que le costó la vida a los monos que vivían en tu país antes de que llegáramos y la otra que os costó las Malvinas. Vuelve a tu cueva.

>olive oil

And into the trash it goes

Wow, the IQ from spain must have dopped really hard, the lack of comprehension skills are damn low today.
When did I say you should cook your eggs with butter? You know how much different oils exist on earth who could be more appropriate to cook your shitty eggs? and you use the olive one hahahahaha, fucking pleb.

>No it doesn't

Moro sucio.
Dirigite con mas respeto a un ser superior a vos con descendencia italiana, francesa y vasca.
Sos la mierda de europa.

>You know how much different oils exist on earth who could be more appropriate to cook your shitty eggs?
>Using sunflower oil
Are you poor?

>Using sunflower oil
>how much different oils exist on earth who could be more appropriate

Yep, sunflower oil, this is the only one on earth for sure, k mate I'm tired to talk with a 60iq retard.

Omelette is basic-tier food here. We don't eat it frequently.
While your tortilla is a top-tier for you, you eat it almost every day even in sandwiches pls stop.

Olive oil is very healthy and has good taste.
While butter is fuckin cancerous.
Except for taste (still it depends on people) I don't get your point.

Out of the Top 10 restaurants in the world, 3 are in Spain. Only country with more than 1 Top 10 restaurant in it.

SUCIO
U
D
A
C
A

>olive oil
Ah... southerners.

that's the molecular food that is losing influence every seconds

>muh bulli

Tienes un serio problema de inseguridad. Sientete más orgulloso de tu país y deja de sentirte orgulloso de tener descendencia francesa, italiana y vasca, que no hay nada más penoso que refugiarte en otros países para hacer ver que no eres una persona tan patética como realmente lo eres.

no fight pls

estoy contento con no haber nacido en españa, el pais mas patetico del mundo

Olive oil is shit at high temperature and add a shit taste then so you don't use it to cook meat or eggs basically, Olive oil is good in salads and low temperature cooking for vegetables usually.

So if you know as much as those fucking spaniards don't fucking talk.

the point is that all the best chefs in the world know that cooking with butter is the basis

che papu, se caletó

my baguette has more DPS than your jamon

The best chefs in the world are Spaniards and cook with olive oil

>The best chefs in the world are Spaniards

*calentó

por que fallo en los momentos que no debería?

Our best chef was blatantly open against this kind of cuisine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santi_Santamaria

>was a prominent avant-garde Spanish Catalan chef. He was the first Catalan chef and owner to have his restaurant receive three stars from the Michelin Guide (Can Fabes in 1994).

>His second restaurant (Sant Celoni) was awarded two Michelin stars.

>His style was a modern interpretation of traditional Catalan cuisine and slow food, focusing on fresh Mediterranean ingredients.[1]

>Santamaria made controversial accusations against the "molecular gastronomy" of other Spanish chefs, singling out Ferran Adrià.

It is objective at this point. France hasn't produced a good chef in ages

you also should die in a fire turk, nothing agsint your people but you, as an individual, are a disgusting human being, especially you, you the faggot behind the screen. do something of your life.

It's not good on high temperature because of taste, or because of health ? I love the taste personally.

Sunflower oil is useless either if we consider halth, just adding a sort of fat we have in a lot of other dishes.

And butter is fuckin cancerous, we drink a lot of wine in order to convince us these antioxydants will help us but hell it's crazily cancerous I don't touch this shit anymore. Med diet > cancerous butter anglo-like diet it's a

Proofs.

Cállate argentino asqueroso que vives en un puto estercolero en el culo del mundo, negro borracho desgraciado

I mean, antioxydants in wine usually help our body to reduce the dangers of animal fat. Still all sort of animal fat are crazily cancerous.

does pic rel trigger you?

of course they do, but they all use butter too.

che bolivian,shut up and stop speaking my language

finedininglovers.com/blog/news-trends/la-chef-best-chefs-in-the-world-2016/

yes yes...

>they all use butter too.
No they dont.

You really should shut the fuck up now.

they have to when they cook meat

>che bolivian,shut up and stop speaking my language
the most influental and important spanish speakers in the world are all argentines, you should be glad that we're keeping your shitty language relevant, we shouldn't be even speaking it. but you're welcome.

peor es vivir en españa, eso si es una desgracia

>And butter is fuckin cancerous
calm down with this statement, its not as dangerous as "scientists" said for the last 20 years and you make it sound like you will get instant cancer from eating a fucking dish.

Olive oil at high temperature are both disgusting and bad for the health.

Sunflower oil is a tasteless oil for anything if you just want to add some fat, its not the best if you want to do some good cooking.

But you have PLENTY of other oils with taste to use, fucking use google.

>peor es vivir en españa, eso si es una desgracia
claro que si makinon ^^

Sudaquistán y África son dos continentes que no pueden permitirse llamar mierda a nadie, panchito.

No they dont

>the most influental and important spanish speakers in the world are all argentines, you should be glad that we're keeping your shitty language relevant, we shouldn't be even speaking it. but you're welcome.
"the most influental and important spanish speakers in the world are all argentines" hahaha

qué hijo de puta desgraciado, enfermo repugnante, subhumano repelente, ojalá te mueras de un puto cáncer y otro corralito arruine a toda tu familia, hijo de una puta mestiza sidosa

'No'
youtube.com/watch?v=qB6a3OMJw1Q

Los hilos donde se juntan mas de dos españoles me dan asco, volved al agujero negro del que habeis salido por favor.

Pépin de raisin rpz

>white

el complejo de inferioridad de los españoles no tiene limite, acepten que los argentinos son superiores a los bereberes moros africanos del norte que se hacen llamar españoles en virtualmente todos los aspectos.

Instructive. Thank you.

donde vienen los argentinos makinon?

Superiores en hiperinflación, psicoanalistas estafadores, perder guerras contra ingleses y en destrozar el idioma español, desde luego.

>Forocáncer

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Que verguenza de pais, de bandera, de historia y de identidad.

del estiércol, esa era fácil.

volve dale papu que te esperan para hacer la pole

>Que verguenza de pais, de bandera, de historia y de identidad.
pues vete de aqui argienegro, ahroa me saltaras que eres catalan o vasco , ya no os creemos a los panchis en internet

no te preocupes, estas a tiempo de abandonar españa e irte a un pais civilizado

yo voy a dejar el hilo este, los españoles son asquerosos y pateticos, no merecen mis (You)s

por mi todos los sudacas los mandaba de vuelta america como ese en internet ya sabemos quienes hablan mal de España son inmigrantes .