What's up my gun dudes

What's up my gun dudes.

so what are you compensating for?

sup my dude

i am will to bet you are either a fat neet or a skinny sjw.

Sup fellow gun dude.

I'm compensating for my countrymens lack of willingness to take the defense of themselves and their families seriously. Idgaf where you are. You're surrounded by criminals and the criminally opportunistic. It might never happen to you but it does happen. And God forbid if it does happen to you and you're unarmed the blood of you and your family could very well rest in your hands. I choose not to take that chance.

Hi.

Glorious statement.

Note to self : do not fuck with this person

the gun on the far left , what is it called

Man, I so wish I had mine with me right now, however the apartment I live in currently is too small and is just temporary until I get a new job. That and we have to store ours in safe so I left mine at my father's place for the time being.

That's an AR pistol in 9mm.
You're dumb.

as a brazilian who likes guns, this post makes me sad =(

60k murders a year, multiple ppl killed on my neighborhood and we cant have guns. not a low income one too =/

Seems a bit overkill. How many can you practically use when defending you and your loved ones?

Oh so you carry those in the street? I knew you were compensating. How does it feel knowing that real men conceal carry a glock while you're living scared like a child?

Its an AR-15 with a shortened barrell and a 9mm or .22 bolt

Nah legally it can't be an AR pistol, as it has a stock. It's a SBR AR in 9mm. If you put a stock on an AR pistol its technically illegal unless you paid the tax stamp.

>Bill of Practicality

There's gotta be somewhere you can get a firearm, even illegally. What's more important, your life or staying good with the law? Just make sure you aren't caught with it.

so good, will use for desktop

thx for being a nig
thx

I'm not OP. Im doing just what you said. Lol. And I'm sure, I mean surely, OP isn't carrying those

AFAIK you just can't shoulder it, but it can have it.
You need a tax stamp for an SBR anyway.
Fucking stupid as shit laws.
>Hurr durr a short rifle is somehow more concealable than a handgun, which requires no stamps

do you have a boat, nice place mate

Thanks! Here's a slightly older pic from two months ago:

I'm compensating for having no claws or sharp teeth and not able to launch small projectiles over 1000 feet per second.

nice =)

not compensating for anything it's our natural right to have and use

>chopped down .22 in an AR-15 config
literally autism

other ones are nice tho tbh fam

And then a pic of me shooting it. I'm just in love with this rifle.

that is a glorious wall of freedom you have there op.

It's already been established that that is a 9mm AR.
>literally autism

When will I be able to own automated turrets to defend my home?

old man. id throw all of that shit strapped on it away cept the silencer and get a real rear sight.

length on the sbr on left?

ewwww why did you fall for the canted sight meme

Wind speed and direction, and elevation

looks like you have most of your hunting needs out of the way.

you might want to start on your home defense stack now.

badass, really nice mate thanks for pics
must be really nice to shoot

Real rear sight? Minus that offset red dot and mount, everything on the rifle is .mil issue. The rear sight is a Matech. Do you mean a fixed rear?

As far as I know if you're legally allowed to own the weapon nobody's stopping you from using as you see fit. Least not in freedom states. It's probably the gulag if you try and pull that shit in Kommiefornistan. I'm not versed in turret law tho so if anyone knows feel free to pipe the fuck up

Because it works when I don't have time to set my Elcan from 4x to 1x
Thanks! it is!

what gun is this?

Small genitalia and need for a feeling of control and power when they have none

Noguns kinda or eurofag either way your argument is pointless as you know not of what you speak

Sup gunbro

God damn auto correct. Nogunslibfag*

or i just dont need a gun to feel like a man

How about this for my first handgun, already have an AK blacked out, sadly no pics.

It's not about feeling like a man.

dream weapon right here.

Just chillin. Nice AR collection.

kill yourselves you guys are insane

Getting a gun in NJ is as hard as climbing fucking Mount Everest. I wish I'd kept in contact with the cops I used to know, I bet it'd be a breeze if you have an inside man.

we can change places mate, come live in brazil (near impossible to buy a legal gun, impossible to get carry permit) and i live where you areman when the state fail to protect you, what else will you do? cry mercy when a criminal shot you in the face FFS, its easy to be agaisnt guns on a homegenous 0 murder rate euro town

5" 9mm

they already have the perfect tool for that

>how to get replies 101

spotted the liberal

Why get an sbr in 9? You pleb just get an smg at that point. Waste of a tax stamp

GET THE FUCK BACK ON /K I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT ON /B

How are we insane? The simple fact that we are allowed to own weapons and carry them should suggest otherwise legally

see here mate

spotted the fucking idiot

Nice example of an early M16, bakalite foregrip?

I will have to agree with others, AR Pistol is kinda dumb. Sorry.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you are allowed to rape people in some countries does that make it sane?

so buttcrabby.

Too god damn bad

Find me a more affordable and reliable "smg" than a 9mm build. And SMG implies that it's full auto.
>noguns detected

Plenty of countries have strict gun laws and you're less likely to be kill by a gun there than in to the us.
You just live in a literal shit hole.

nice meme m8

Go back to /k where you belong faggot

Real men dont carry tupperware. Plastic is for credit cards not guns.

i like this thread just because it pisses off the liberals so much. im not a gun owner btw, but if hillary gets elected im going to empty my bank account on ars and aks

Well this is America. Where we have the common sense not to ban inanimate objects for being scary to Europeans and the common sense to provide the harshest punishments imaginable to people who commit horrible crimes like rape and then strip them of their rights forever unless you're married to Hillary Clinton.

oh cmon give the "glock are toys" meme die. glocks are perfectly serviceable weapons.

newfag alert

Amazing post

You knew what I meant when I said SMG. So technically its another SBR because no select fire. Get yourself a Walther MPL. I am no nogun fagboi. There are other platforms out there that are just as good as an AR

k sry

So you like jam on your toast?

I have one of those. How long did your background check take? My first H&K pistol took about 6 minutes for the check to clear. The 5.7 took nearly 2 hours because apparently they are fantastic to sell to Mexicans who shoot border patrol people with them.

Humidity, drop rate...

Better do it now. If she wins in November I'm betting Obama goes ahead and tries to reup the AWB from 94.

but they are lame
> no external hammer
> cannot carry cocked and locked
> Sig > glock

is that a saiga on the top right?

Coriolis effect...

ndo you think japan would have a very high murder rate, provide they all had guns because i dont.

my country murder rate is result of lax laws and a fucked up gang culture

If the state cant protect you, you should be able to do it yourself

Nah I just like something a little heavier. Sig master race.

suh dude

> Sig > glock
point taken

Take it to /k/ fags

They are all a little different actually. For example the middle one is a collectors item and the one on the far right is a .308. Far left is for close combat like in a house, the other two are for medium and semi long distance.

Different tools for different jobs.

Glocks are always cocked. Finger is safety. It's physically impossible for a Glock to go off without pulling the trigger

Hmm, mine seems to be doing fine, 22 thousand rounds or so through it so far..

i haven't purchased yet, i was asking so i could get some feedback from the community

Don't forget bullet drift.

no one give a shit about your third world pile of shit you call a country
in america the police are easily able to protect