Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
i've been feeling kind of depressed lately
i think it's my old heartbreak depression coming back. probably because i'm lonely.
i barely have any motivation to do things i'd been enjoying in the past like video games.
but i want to fight this bitch and kick its ass right back where it came from.
dont come at me with your anti depressants or any of that bullshit. i don't feel suicidal, i'm just a bit down.
give me tricks, advice, cheer me up, whatever

Run till it hurts, the next day run till it hurts. Keep doing it until all that in the past. If not fuck another person and smoke weed till you forget what was bothering you

i used to be a weed addict. just quit recently. im not trying to get back in that habit. i'm not trying to run away from my problems.

Have sex

well i know this girl i can have sex with from time to time but it doesn't really change anything

Yeah I'm the same way, have a couple of guys who want me for sex, but it's not very fulfilling, my other suggestion would be to focus on a new/already existing hobby

>focus on a new/already existing hobby
thats the problem tho user.
i'm losing interest for my current hobby because i'm falling in depression

force yourself to do things. Go for a run everyday like the other faggot said. There's no pleasure in life without pain

Honestly the only thing that's actually helped me is intimacy, maybe try dating the girl? Or having sex more often/trying different things?

Just sleep. It helps you forget. Especially dreaming. It really helps you forget. Even siestas help. Chamomile....chamomile....chamomile....

i dont want to date her shes crazy af.
ive got a date soon with some perfect girl but she already has a boyfriend. i mean she's beautiful, intelligent, my age, has the same interests.

i dont like running. im out of shape.
i just need to find a job or something
i think boredom and loneliness is starting to get to me

>date
>she has a bf

no wonder karma is fucking you over

i know right? i love taking naps on the couch during the day

You're hopeless

no no you dont understand
she wanted to meet me in a context that wasnt a date but im just calling it a date cause its more simple like that.
but were just going for coffee.

Exactly its been scientifically proven and also helps your brain grow and process information.

what makes you say that?

I think it's a season. No I don't mean allergy and I'm not big in zodiac but by the same token... I had depression just set in and it's same exact time of year as last time. Actually saw it coming. I love food but absolutely nothing sounds or is satisfying. On and on. Weather the storm Sup Forumsro. Good shit to come

lol yeah ok but sleeping too much isn't good. it'll make me more depressed if anything

>i dont like running. im out of shape.
>i just need to find a job or something
>i think boredom and loneliness is starting to get to me

It's like you didn't listen to any of the advice I just gave you.

Crap this tooo. Everyone NEEDS a job. Especially if your a neet. :)

Say "bubbles" in the most manly and sinister voice you can manage. You have to either shout it or whisper it. No in between.
Also 'microwave' is called 'popty-ping' in polish.
Have a great day

Hmm. Perhaps. But I can't let it get worse hoping that it's "just a season".

lol thanks. you too

yeah im starting to think this neet shit needs to be put to an end. it was fun for a while but i feel like depression is starting to hit me hard. for some people i'm sure it's fine but i was just not made for it.

well fuck. your advice is to go running. what is that going to do for me? i dont even like running.

Nobody likes running but you feel better afterwards our bodies are designed to be active 16 hours a day so if you sit around all day then don't expect to feel happy. Our brains are wired to feel happy after excersice because to our ancestors excersice ment a meal was coming

wtf we aren't cavemen anymore
i just came back from playing a sport and i don't feel more happy
i can seriously run for less than 5 minutes then i'll get out of breath because i smoke cigarettes and i'm overweight
thanks for trying to help but i might need another solution

Like I said, hopeless

Sup Forumsrohammad the only way to beat it is to just keep doing. Play your games even if you dont want to. Get out of the house, exercise, chill with friends, get laid. You just gotta force yourself to do things.

My bad, completely agree and sorry for seeming dismissive. Consider herbologist? You said no anti depressant, responsible herbology different though. Might help, no I don't mean weed

where do i find a herbologist? in china town?

i agree bro. i didnt feel like doing things today but i forced myself to get out of the house.
i dont really have any friends tho.
what is scaring me the most is how long will i be able to motivate myself to do things before im no longer able to

Check with token hipster friend. Now often called naturopathic doctor. But check around, some are whacks who mean well. They aren't medical doctors typically. Be discerning and again, check around. Not necessarily Asian individuals but it is primarily eastern ideas

nah im good lol i dont want any kind of substance to alter my brain i just want to break this beginning of a depression by natural means and by that i mean not herbs just by doing stuff in life

Understood. Sup Forumsest,

thanks. cheers

Cheers,

If you feel lonely and shit, do something productive, like riding a bike, going to the beach, head to the gym and work out, build up your self-esteem and quit coming up shitty excuses to not do anything, if you want to get rid of the depression, do something productive

My job here is done :)

ok i get what you mean but how is riding a bike productive?

Honestly, I have no idea, I've had a long day and I'm a little tired, guess I should've proof read it huh

Sometimes you've gotta find something new to be happy about. New music usually keeps me up. I absolutely adore listening to a new album sometimes, discovering a side of music or life that I didn't see before. Just be inspired by something. If you aren't absolutely inspired by something, you haven't looked hard enough.

Also check em. Dubs dont lie.