What's Sup Forums eating?

What's Sup Forums eating?
I'm having a chili and macaroni MRE

Bump

You're either poor, USMC, or both. With that said, good choice of MRE.

Only reasonable choice for MRE

Post a pic of your surrounding

OP do it.

that's a civilian fork.

You kids will never know the pain and sorrow of reaching for the last MRE in the case, and finding out it's the dreaded omelet.

>metal fork
>background looks like marble table/countertop

k

"Never", joining the USMC within the next year

You're a civilian fork

Neither. I was at winco picking up deli meat and wanted to try it

I forked ur mom. And spooned ur dad.

Those taste like shit.

>Has chilimac at home
>Doesn't crumble cracker and cheese spread into entree
>Untabbed POG fuck

what are the best/preferred choices of MREs?

My dad's dead, have fun with his dead corpse you necrophilic spork

Chilimac is the best one because it comes with skittles, cheese, and crackers. Feta cheese is next because the entree is one of the best, period, with those bomb-ass vegetable crackers included. Ratatouille isn't bad, and if you trade for a vanilla pound cake you can crumble it into your vanilla pudding powder and pretend you're having a little birthday cake.

I ate the cracker and cheese spread separately
I got hungry earlier during yard work and grabbed a snack. These crackers taste like dry ramen

"Crumble cracker" why did I laugh so hard at this.

Not at winco
Everything is sold separately
You pick an entree, pick the snacks, and the side supplies

Bruh your house looks fucking amazing and cozy, how long you been living there

Fucking luv winco l, always pick up my candy there bruh, pound of gummy worms for 3 bucks

Do you hate pooping?

Better picture.

I have IBS. I get bloody runny shits anyway. Some firmness would be nice
About a month. Moved in with my girlfriend, she already lives here. She grew up here. Guess who else lives here
I just grab groceries and now MRE's there
Shits cheaper than chef boyardee and tastes the same. I can keep that for after work if I don't want to cook a real meal ya dig

get out of my house

Clean this one up too

You either live with your grandparents or your parents who are old as fuck. Get your own goddamn place you fucking mongoloid

I don't live at home dumbass
I mean I live with my girlfriend's parents it's not much better but I was a poorfag NEET before I moved here. I got offered a job and help with getting into college so I took it.

If you want a dick camping trick, take one of the heater packs, throw it into a water bottle with a bit of water, close tightly and throw in/near someone's tent.

Or you could use piss instead of water. Situational dependant really.

I just eat a corn flake bar from a 1960's era food packet, survival, general purpose. The corn flake rice bar is next.

Shitting those out sucks. They're purposefully high in protein so that soldiers don't have to poop. If you're living off of them you can go weeks without shitting, and then it feels like giving birth.
Sorry you have IBS, man.

That's even worse you retard

cheese tortellini master race

I made a burrito out of some leftover fajitas, refried beans and cheese. Pretty tasty.

Are you the one that posted a thread couple days ago about getting 3 different MRE (one of which was chili macaroni)

I remember some of the answers mentionned the chili/macaroni being the only good choice.

mississippi, georgia, or alabama

Yeah? Having an income and going to college while living somewhere rent free with my girlfriend out in the country area of Oregon is worse?
Pretty sure I got the better end of this deal, fucktard

Oregon

They don't make it anymore, you fucking shower shoe.

>Chili mac MRE
You did ok, user.

Not the same guy but I bought frank n beans and chicken pesto as well
The chicken pesto sucked though
Tasted like canned tuna and morning breath

Hermiston?

Sounds delicious
You make the fajitas yourself?

I'm not even a nigger.

I's be free when i gets ta page fi'teen.jpg

Are you autistic MREs are expensive

>$1 for an entree
How poorfag are you?

Nigger.

Faggot

Good job, OP. Oregonfag here. Beaver?

OH GOD! That fucking keyboard.

CLEAN IT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

maple sausage best mre

.t armyfag

Chili mac the best nigger.. any candy? I got peanut butter for cheese

Estacada

Shit nigga, I drove by there today. Small world.

I can smell the quality from here op

Cunt

>waaa I'm a pfc in the army that joined during peace time eating chilli mac in the field

grow the fuck up and do ur job however pog ass it is

Tonight I'm having chicken sandwiches. This is how I do em.

>Bought a couple of those "already done" rotisserie chickens from the store earlier.
>Stuck em in the fridge so they get cold and the meat is easier to slice.
>Gonna slice up the breast meat, slice a few thin slices of the block of sharp white cheddar I got and pile it on warm toast.
>Gonna wrap that fucker in foil, smash it once with my hand, and let it sit for 30 mins.

The chicken warms, the cheese gets a little melty, and the toast cools and softens so not so many crumbs.

Did the same thing with tacos last night.
>Cook the meat and shit, slice the tomatos, warm the shells.
>Use spatula to press one side of the taco shell with meat, all the way up, cheese, tomato and sour cream go on the other side, so I always get an even meat to filling ratio.
>Wrap in foil for 15 mins, so the heat softens the shells and all your shit dont go spilling out when you bite it.

Spick

Where in Oregon?

Took a picture of my keyboard just to trigger you're autism.

Hick

why....................................

Nigga what read the thread I went to winco

Nick

See
I went to the lavender festival today
Dubs

Can you estimate how many loads it's taken?

Double decker sausage pizza

MREs are fucking great

Dick

I remember those days. Dark times when you were last to the MRE box and all that stared back was the veggie omelette. Had ok snacks though. I really miss Chicken and Dumplings because it came with shock-o-lates

ITT we trigger normies

>he doesn't cut off a corner and suck it down

chicken pesto pasta was the worst

Why the fuck do you nut on your keyboards?

all of the vegetarian meals are better than that

Thats my alltime favorite mre tbh

This reminds me of my old roomate. He lived in an area that got hit by hurricane katrina and his family got boxes and boxes of that shit from, I dont know, the national guard or whoever was handing them out. They didnt get hit bad, so they didnt eat them, and he took them to college. Never ran out of food with that guy around. Always came with matches, and napkins, and gum. I'm just sorry they dont come with cigarettes anymore like they used to. Cheese tortellini was the best.

>Faggot goes camping and eats chili mac.
>Thinks he's hard as fuck.
>A real pussy has been confirmed.

Nigger I was curious at winco learn to read a fucking thread you wanna be alpha bitch

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Put that MRE on your balls and let you dog lick it off. Post pics so we can ridicule.

Lrn2english
And no I'm not as cucktastic as you

Hate to break it to you, but you have AIDS.

top kek haha

Nothin', I'm fucking starving. Send help.

If you are living in that shit hole you are definitely a beta cuck faggot fucker. Get a job and a real place to live away from grandma. Also kill yourself.

Yeah, should have read further down, I work for one of the two in Salem.

Read the fucking thread dumbass
Jesus someone let the retards out tonight

The preteens are really giving OP shit tonight, for an innocent fucking post too.. I got you OP, this was my last postat least I'm contributing non bullshit.

Did you at least get the Strawberry Dairyshake mix and the chocolate pan coated discs?

When I cum, I eject cum with a lot a force and I'm not held responsible for where it lands. One time I came so hard the cum made it to the top of my PC. The top of my PC is a good 20 inches vertical and like 16 inch horizontal from my benis.

Faggots who have nothing to be angry about trying to be tough guys
But yeah
That's basically what I'll do with my MRE's except they're not free
It'd be damn nice if they still came with cigarettes
Lunch and a smoke. Nice.

They didn't have em for sale there. I'm looking online currently for decently priced full MRE sets but my card isn't activated yet
Some inbred in Pennsylvania tried to use my card number to buy a gun at Walmart
But naw, they only had pouches of water and crackers

I couldn't fucking eat those things after a while, but I'd still smash on the Chicken with Noodles, or the Buffalo Chicken. Save the cheese spreads and Nutella. Send them to boots for nudies