Femanon here, how the fuck to I get a bf? I have little to no standards...

Femanon here, how the fuck to I get a bf? I have little to no standards. Please list qualities you all find desirable in a gf as it pertains to appearance, personality, interests, etc.
[spoiler] pls help [spoiler]

how good looking are you on a scale of 1-10?

Well, depending on the dude, 60-100% of it is just your appearance, so (nude?) pics would provide you with a quick answer.

Someone who isn't judgemental and someone who is just fun to be around.

What does your clam look like

Tits with timestamp or sage

I'm not really willing to post pics of myself on here but I can say that I'm decently attractive. I'm about 5'4", 101somethingj lbs

Thoughts?

Nothing personal honey, try phrasing it as if you were a fag next time...

Qualities i find desirable

Appearance: Not a land whale. Looks good enough that I can get my dick hard while she is naked.

Personality: Not a nagging bitch. Not a drain on society. Not one of those "hurr durr 72 cents on a dollar i'm retarded and don't understand causality" chicks. thats about it, also would be nice if you weren't a furry or retarded. did i mention not retarded?

Interests: Gaming would be nice, but really anything that isn't MLP or being a spoiled fkin brat.

Body pictures, no face and it doesn't matter.

Cup size?

TITS, TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Just ask a guy out lol

ill be your bf :^)

Then leave with your shitty fucking bait.
Confirmed dude abandon thread sage

where you at gurl

Stfu neckbeards, mentioning shes a bitch is relevant to her question and the answers shes trying to get, fuck off.

If it's true that your decently attractive and that you don't have high standards, then I'm guessing you just don't put yourself out there enough.

Just make yourself look like Tay Tay. Fat? Tough shit, do something about it

OP here, I'm actually currently in the process of taking a photo. I don't have nudes at the ready on my pc, guys

Lrn the rules you whitenight thrash.

I'm gonna be real with you. Generally you should just look for people already in your area or acquaintances of yours, because most realtionships are built that way.
As long as you take care of your hygiene and are decently looking you should have no problem finding someone in your area, unless they are all monkeys.

Use your phone. Sup Forums is mobile

No one cares insipid cunt, post tits and timestamp then you can state your business.

wtf is with that res, why so small image bitch tits, maybe next time dont save the thumbnail and guys will like you more

You seem to be unfamiliar with the rules AND the reasoning behind said rules

Not the guy above, but giving context to us does make sense and calling him a white knight for it is ignorant

Someone who is introverted but is also a good conversationalist. Also somewhat of a tomboy.

And DO NOT where too much make up. Better yet, don't where any at all. Girls who are comfortable with the way they naturally look are so much more attractive than ones who fucking cover their face in paint.

More than anything, be yourself.

>where too much make up

Be there. Show up. Care. And personal hygene. Cooking and not being incredibly overweight helps.

i stop at op post since this is a bait/desperation thread.

> soon to follow
> 2000 x hurrr wherereee do you luveee op?? i'll dayte u

Sent from my Android phone

POST TITS AND TIMESTAMP

How am i white knighting? OP has a question (and brings up a valid thread topic) that requires her to disclose her sex in order for her to get proper responses. There is no attention whoring here, youre just being an autist.

>how to get a gf
-have an above-average penis that shoots mega loads of jizz
-have a above average functional source of income while maintaining at least 2 above-average cars and paying for gas, food, electricity, and rent
-have a charming personality
-have an above-average body
-be funny, but serious also, know where the line is
-treat her like a princess and know you are simply an entertainment object to the female
-dress in different $100 clothes each day and $100 shoes
-surprise her with gifts bi-weekly that cost you your pay check

>how to get a bf
have a pussy (doesn't have to work, can be any size) but this is actually optional

fuck off with your complaining.

Jesus, get a load of this cunt...life doesn't get easier than being a chick and you're in here asking for advice on how to get a dude? Simple, walk outside and yell "I need a boyfriend". Choose the best of the ten thousand guys that come running. Now show us the tits you insipid twat.

>To be this new.

Lol. Have any of you EVER been on this site before?
Y,all act surprised when someones trolls ya.

>hurrdurr i know the rules here, fuck off newfag
>spouts random shit and only responds in worn out catchphrases

First ASL, What do you look like, what is your number, and how would you like to get plugged?

Lurk moar faggot

>insipid twat
Kek

Ask someone you like, they wont bite. Do you want to go for a coffee or something it is not hard.

>people who completely ignore the point of fight club and still think everything tyler said was right

>Be physically fit or don't be a lard ass
>Have an open mind to new things
>Have actual opinions, humans like to talk to other humans not dolls
>Don't be a bitch
>Don't be a prude get nude
It really isn't that hard. Also show fucking interest, no guy wants to sit there and guess if you want them or not. Tell them straight up what the deal is, I personally, would find that pretty attractive.

>user makes any mention of having tits, relevant to thread or not
>mouth breathers come running
>HURRDURR TITS OR GTFO, THE RULEZ ARE THE RULEZ LULZ

>claims feminazis don't understand causality
>not understanding that part of the reason women don't get higher paying jobs is because they're discouraged from pursuing them
>not understanding causality yourself
kek

You know the drill.

TITS
I
T
S
or gtfo

Maybe try acting like a proper lady wouldn't hurt your chances.

>Yes that's contradictory, deal with it.

Wear a corset for a while and it will be like flies to honey

SEE
>Hey guise, outside of looks what are you looking for in a girl?

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources.

Ffs user, even if you're a faggot, you just throw yourself out there, without any dignity.

Do this and you will get laid tonite.

Just walk up to guys and say"omg, csn I blow you? I just loved you in (whatever movie they could remotely believe you are stupid enough to think they were in).

I swear this will spit your ham.

>for misogyny to exist you would have to prove first that cunts are humans

"from misogynes "woman-hater," from miso- (see miso-) + gyne "woman"

wow what a pathetic argument.

You give up if you're discouraged? Pussy.

Can anyone please offer any advice requested in op...?
I've only gotten a couple legitimate replies and I'm desperate as fuck

She's got you there user, you don't have to believe Muslims are human to be an Islamophobe

No, because we've not received tits nor timestamp, until then GTFO

Not so desperate you'll take your top off apparently

Possible, he/she does mention apperance though.
No timestamp either so yeah probably.
Regardless of whether OP is a chick or a regular faggot, my point is that the "rules" being spouted by the autists have a purpose and dont belong here.

Well are you a fag or a girl? Timestamp pic would settle that question and maybe get you more answers.

No tits or timestamp?

It's 100% guaranteed OP is a man, and fag.

Stop giving degenerate filth attention.

Legitimate advice, find a tall building and hurl your worthless ass off of it. You're a chick, the owner of a vagina. It requires nothing, legitimately not a damn thing, other than going out in public to form relationships. Fuck all the way off.

Repost this is adv if you want real advice

Assuming you don't look like you got hit in the face with a shovel, I don't see why you're having issues based on that. I could understand if you're introverted and dont' go out to meet people?

Ty user. This is why I come to Sup Forums and sift through trap, dickrate, and all the other cancer, and why Sup Forums still has a shot at relevance, even without the full on hc anonybliss moot started.here.

trolled, 3/10, would reply again

not her but I'm highly introverted and have sunburn scars on my face. I'm flirtatious by nature

Oh god, this is such a bad troll, but I'm gonna bite anyway

All you have to do is tell a guy "Hey wanna fuck?" and bam, they're yours. If you were a woman, you would understand that unless you're some kind of un-presentable abomination that no man would ever want to touch. If you were an actual woman, you would innately understand this.

If you are an actual woman, then if you can't get a guy, you are most definitely some kind of horrible abomination either physically or personality wise and this is part of the evolutionary process how -MEN- choose their female partners.

3/10 you made me reply, well done.

Most important to least from top to bottom.

+intelligence. I want to be able to talk deeply with a person and not have to dumb down what I talk about. Subsequently, she needs to be able to carry a conversation. I don't wanna ask all the damn questions.
+sarcasm/can handle banter. It's fun when you can fuck with someone and they can mess with you right back.
+has some level of personal awareness, basically not a slob, is hygienic, and shows compassion for others.
+looks wise, I fucking love big thighs/ass. 7/10 minimum.

but what if i get hurt again?

Baaaahhh, just kidding, I'm not an insecure bitch troll

Most guy's don't really care as long as you're nice enough, and look decent. And hey, if you're in the bay area.... Hmu

would you date a trap?

Who cares, now GTFO and stop being a cancer yourself.

I CAVED IN! YOU ALL WON!
warning: extremely shitty quality and timestamp is barely readable. I can take another, it just took so goddamn long to post this one bc of shitty internet

I don't see a shit captain, you'll need a real pic of yourself faggot, not some google image you found.

Nah. The stress of keeping up appearances would be too much. I wouldn't want to have to put up a facade. Plus it wouldn't work out long term, I want children who are of my blood.

Fuck for a one time deal? Maybe.

>intelligence
Clearly you've never had a relationship with a woman before. "Intelligence" ≠ carrying conversation
>sarcasm
see above, variant
>has some level of...
what the fuck?
>looks
Die in a fire

God fucking forbid the qualities that I find attractive should trigger you. Sorry bout that

you must realize that we'll need you to place a keyboard on your head next

If you want to fuck your clone you can just go hang out in gay bars.

Women are different from men. Straight men like that about them.

Lol

Don't be stupid the timestamp is illegible.

Reverse image search it, I promise you it's legitimate

Okay. But when did this become about me wanting to fuck a clone me?

I agree with the 2nd part, it wouldn't be fun being with someone who you share everything in common with.

Then post a better quality image dumb bitch and stop trying to prank all the stupids whitenights on the thread so we can put attention to your business.

Same as getting a gf. Be interestimg

Ok den

Why on earth would you think that you could get real advice from a bunch of strangers that refuse to take public credit for their statements? I mean really? If you've been here for any extended amount of time you would know that we are assholes to eachother, well except for all those times when we have feels threads but even then you will find some that pop in to say "kys".

If you want advice: create a social media account(twitter/facebook) and give a fake name that looks real, their systems are shit and people lie because they know the rules of the internet, follow/friend abunch of rando, sjw-ish fucks and give a general rundown of your problems, doesn't have to be anything too revealing and letting them know your shy or whatever can help too, then wait, troll for their advice, and get a hobby/education (something useful like any of the sciences) to pass time while waiting. Learn to spot bullshit people for they will be dicks to you and aren't worth your time while out-n-about/in higher-education. But first and foremost, fucking chill. People don't NEED a bf/gf they want one because they don't know how to be by themself. By the time you're older you should understand that better but there are no guarantees in life, other than death.

Be you and you can find someone that is worth your time. Just don't rush it else you will wind up with a lot of baggage that others really won't want to deal with, unless you find your "other" in which case they won't care as long as you constantly try to better yourself.

>my 2 cents.

Understand this.

bait and attention whoring.

gtfo

Hay OP, it's called shotgun-dating random tinder matches until one sticks.

Hurry up, you could have a boyfriend tonight

With a body like that how are you having problems finding a bf? You're short too right? And with short hair? Come on just show a guy that you like him and he's gonna be all over you. Like its been said constantly in this thread its not that hard.

oh god... I D O

use your pheromones

Fuck, it's flipped because I took it on my webcam, but here it is: confirmation that I'm a female with slightly better quality ver. 2.0

((the fact that the photo is flipped should serve as evidence enough that I am a girl))

Quit being desperate.
The biggest turn off for me is a girl who *needs* to be in a relationship.