My roommate is growing weed in our house and being really annoying about it...

My roommate is growing weed in our house and being really annoying about it. How do I kill all the plants without him finding out.

tell some niggers. they will rob it out of the house.

smoke it all

Break the stems, but not all the way

You smoke them, bruh. Either that or add shock to it.

Water them with a saturated solution of salt.

you're a fuckin dick. i'd bash your shit in if you fucked MY plants up

This

fuck you op

but borax, bleach or oxyclean mixed with water are easy, other than that salt, drano, any chemical really

You stick your cock in your ass cum then vomit sperms all over plants , werx

Just drop a bit if bleach in each pot. Cannabis is extremely fragile

Cum on them

call the cops

Seriously, you don't fuck with an other mans plants

Tip the police off, that'll be equally annoying

just fucking kill your self you fucking nigger

Kek, this

Spray the roots with round up. It won't be very subtle though, but they will all be dead in a few days

Water with a little vinager every day to make them die slow over a week or two, or a drop of ammonia every other day

Piss on them. Literally any little thing that will throw off the process even a little bit will destroy the bud. Good plants are haaard to maintain.
P.s. You're a dick.

Bleach.
Profit

set the house on fire

sure you would, pussy.

Got any examples on how hes being annoying?
>Ohmygawddude I just trimmed my plants every 5 minutes
Or
>Fuckingdicks my first nug just sprouted dlfjdjsjjdjd suckmynuggets

destroying weed

Mah nigga

Round up.

poison yourself and call cops telling them he threatened to kill you if you called them. when you go to hospital and they find you poisoned he goes to jail for attempted murder and a little weed
teach him to be annoying while you're trying to watch archer

Kill your roommate and dont take care of them

kill yourself

Ever since "DonJon" Levitt started to not Liftit anymore

Salt water it'll starve them. Salt can kill any plant.

Just dump in random chemicals that don't have a particular strong odor. Maybe something like bleach? You could also introduce pests but that's hard to do if you don't have a source.

>Oregon

It's people like you that made my cousin OD on weed

Why not take the problem by the roots and kill your roommate? He will just start growing again if you kill them.

at least we all seem to agree that OP is a dick

Except asparagus, for whatever reason.

don't. leave him alone. how do you know that he doesn't come here making threads saying how *you* are the annoying one? see what i'm saying? maybe you're a dick

Sent from my Android phone

Dubs gets it. Do this OP that's funny shit

>Sent from my Android phone

OP Here
He's constantly bragging about how much money he's gonna make because he's growing plants and posting stuff about it on snapchat. He checks his plants every hour and is constantly turning the ac on and off at his whim because of his plants. He dropped out of his PhD program because that's how much money he thinks he's going to make off these plants. He even considered breaking the lease early and leaving to find a place for himself because he wants to grow more and says that I get in his way.

This.
Gardeners unite

fuck you. grow weed in public right-of-ways, not in a shared domicile

I would probably cut your fucking head off and feed it to my Rottie if you fucked with my plants. But if you wanted to be a shit, fuck with the light schedule or lighting timers. Equally annoying.

You'd be dumb enough to tell people about your plants in the first place? If so you deserve to have them fucked by your roommate

>sent from my android phone
Maximum b8

I hope he finds out you're trying to compromise his plants and beats your ass.

OP is always a fucking cock sucking faggot. God damn.

>Implying we know anything about people on b

Dickhead

Whats the problem?
Call da police!

No, just salt water. If you're going to be a massive cunt and destroy your roommate's property at least try not to poison anybody.

If he's never grown before this is really going to suck because he'll think he did something wrong and not know what. Of course if he has grown before he'll probably blame you immediately.

grow up, faggot

How about not fucking with them and thereby receiving free weed in the near future?

say thanks that he is not cooking

holy shit not one good suggestion in here. Get a PH balance kit from home depot, take a gallon of water and add about half the bottle of acid boosting balance solution to it, water the plants with it for 2-3 days, theyll all die.

spider mites, also fuck off don't do it you nigger, those plants have been topped and everything kill yourself.

This.

Or you could just talk to your roommate like a goddam adult.

Those plants look like shit. He's insane.

Christ. Just call the fucking cops on his ass and be done with it. Blame it on the neighbors

Easy with the edges my 420, balze it faggot edgy 13 year old friend.

or you can add PH boost to the water he uses, theres no way to tell unless he tests the soil (water if its hydroponics)

Get him to move the fuck out. U really wanna be there when they kick the door in? It's obvious he isn't subtle about what he does. U got an idiot for a roommate

Well assuming you don't live in Colorado, your roommate is putting you in some danger.

If he ever gets busted you could get wrapped into the case depending on what says to the police.

Besides, during the flowering stage the place will smell heavily of weed.

So if your friend just decided to grow weed one day, he's kinda a dick.

Salt the fuck out of the earth the plants are growing in. You could also spray some weed killer into the base of each plant.

Growing smokeable weed buds is hard.

Do nothing and then laugh at his failure.

Goddamit I hate living in WA and not being able to grow.

>He even considered breaking the lease early and leaving to find a place for himself because he wants to grow more and says that I get in his way.

just say okay and let him move? why are you standing in his fucking way?

Why are there so many fucking tight assed serious posts on Sup Forums tonight. Kill yourself.

CIA level plant assassination.

omg, i can't believe that someone with those types of shity ideas was in a phd program. What type of program was he in?are those his plants in the original post? 5 plants ain't shit.

Keep crying bitch nigga.

I have a thing for him but he's gotten annoying since I let him have his way

this

you fuck with my plants its almost like fucking with a pet

I'll put a god damn screwdriver in your eye

See faggot

This fucking guy. Too many edgy fkn 12 year olds in this thread.

wait... TITS OR GTFO

If you were my roommate, I would slit your throat in your sleep, then use your skin to roll a fattie.

>Implying he isnt a homosex

I work with hydroponics. This will fuck shit up.
Those aren't hydroponics, but if he's that much of a faggot he probably has something lying around. Just don't get it on yourself.

youd never even fucking know

Introduce them to tumblr and I'm sure they'll kill themselves.

feed em vinegar. basically kills em systemically

idk cause if my roommate started doing something illegal that can get me thrown in jail even if i actually had no idea that it was going on would upset me too. Not to mention depending on that state and local laws everything in the house can be confiscated and he wont get anything back cause they will say its all bought with drug money and they will claim it for "evidence" and you'll never see anything again

op is the place his place, yours place or are you renting together?

ive tested this on soil before, im colorblind and made my water too acidic, within 2 days all the plants, weed, fruits, and herbs, had died.

are you saying... OP is a faggot?

if he didn't want his plants to be fucked with maybe he shouldn't talk about how he has weed plants.

ITT degenerate potheads mad because some shitbag pothead is getting his for being a fuckhead. Stay unemployed shitheads.
>inb4 I'm a level 99 corporate lawyer engineer bro I just smoke to relax
No you're not.

Sounds like something a central American would do.

Just let him grow, and help him out. You could learn a thing or two about love for other life. What does he do thats so annoying anyways

No you wouldn't.

Newfag

piss on em

Most be. He is OP after all. OP are you a homosex or a bitch ass women?

What about people who don't enjoy smoking but aspire to grow? Stop being mean on the internet

I've been on here since 2012 Im not a new fag idot

OP Here again, we're renting together. We have an extra room since our roommate went back home for the summer.

OH LAWD the plot thickens

I own a moving company and get high all the time while college kids make me bank.

What can I say? I've got a fucking imagination

Newfag faggot