What's it like having a chick's ass in your face?

What's it like having a chick's ass in your face?

It's a good time brotha

Stinky

It's like having an ass on your face. Depending on how she does it depends where her asshole is. My nose has been up a few, tongue got to lick a lot it's fun. Nothing like your cock standing up in full attention and her on your face.

Virgin detected

Stinks like shit. Overrated. I prefer 2d these days but keep my wife around to cook and clean for me.

how stinky is it? have you done it before?

Jiggly and just ooooooo yeahhhh lmao

lol you're the virgin if anything

this guy knows

Fuck what do you people Fuck? Nignogs? Never had this issue.

I once 69d, didnt really like it.

Cant focus while getting sucked.

It was casual though, i havent had a serious relationship.

Youre just used to the smell because you're a nigger yourself.

One of the few things in life that was as great as I was expecting. Literally nothing better than having the glory of a chick's pooper sitting right on your face, and she's like cool with you smelling and licking it. Not to mention the pussy is right below that which is a win win.

I gotta warn you tho, while cumming like that is the greatest thing ever, as soon as it's over it's like having someone's butt in your face, no longer a hot fresh ass, just a musty (at best) faintly smelly butthole.

Pretty good if she's just showered.

Almost unbearable if she's been out in the humid sun wearing tight clothing all day. Or has been in the club dancing all night

Basically, I'm only interested in ass 2 face if I've been with the girl a few times and she just showered. I suggest similar guidelines for any bachelor

lol, so you're saying her ass stinks in a bad way once your orgasm is done?

where's the fun in that?

better than making out with the corpse of Jesus Christ

If you smell shit you are with the wrooooong girl.

I once even got my nose close to a girl who needed one more solid pass over with a wet-wipe and it only smelled like burritos doused in cleaning product.

So if you full on smell shit, that's something seriously very wrong

Sort of. Like, her ass could smell perfectly fine, and you're all into it and whatnot cause you're horny. Then you finish, and that's when you notice all dat saliva on her hole you weren't really paying attention to earlier and it sort of amplifies the smell. I dunno if you've ever licked your skin and notice it smells kinda funky after, but yeah do the same thing to a butthole and it just won't be the same after.

wouldn't that be from the saliva smell rather than her ass?

Underrated

I said it amplified the smell. tell you what rather than get it thru your thick skull why don't you go lick an ass and find out for yourself. I mean i'm explaining a simple fucking concept of how you lose all sense or horniness once you've came, I thought this was common knowledge.

oh yeah I understand that, but I was guessing it would just go from being a good smell to a neutral smell rather than bad

itz fucken gr8,brah,but itz gota b very clean.showr 1st,ideali.

That's cause your spit smells. They say to smell your own breath you fell the spit from the back of your tongue after a few seconds. The stuff stinks - worse than a nice butthole.
I'll often put off licking my gf's butt cause I know I will be later for longer and I don't want my spit ruining it.
> inb4 brush teeth.. I do, spit just smells.

I agree nuttin makes you realise it stinks as your no longer aroused, the ass would still not smell if it wasn't covered in saliva.

i like the faint smell of a chick's saliva that's left under my nose after an intense makeout session

only if she's hot, though

i guess it just depends. i have had it neutral i guess but it's still a butt so still smells like one. doesn't mean it's nasty or smells like shit, just that it smells like someone's butt whereas before it was this beautiful holy of holies and you were getting to stick your tongue up it without her being weirded out by it. then you come and you're like wow, this smells like ass I just didn't notice before.

maybe not noticing how it smells is an easier way to look at it. either way, if you're into it, 10/10 once you do it. fucking huge turn on.

tongue in her cunt/on clit,smellin' her ass wile she sux yr cock oooyea go try it

what's it like having a girl's smelly feet in your face?

I definitely want to try it, hopefully I can get with a chick soon

i agree, my spit smells like straight ball sack but figured everyone would just tell me to brush my teeth. point is a chick's ass can smell perfectly fine till you slobber all over it. then you got this wet mess that is just stank, whereas before it was a sweet flower.

best of luck to you my friend. tis a noble endeavor.

pussy kinda smells like spit

it's a hot smell if you're into the chick, but if you're not into her and fucking her just for the sake of having sex it's unpleasant

I would be especially happy if it were a Latin asshole

i don't know :'(

it must be amazing having a big juicy puerto rican ass in your face

i thought pussy smelled more like sweat or BO, but yeah spit is a fair assessment too.

I agree when I'm horny it's the greatest fucking aphrodisiac, other times it's something you really have to power thru, but then again hey they swallow your cum so you gotta do it.

I like 'em white as snow, but to each his own

it varies from chick to chick, I think it's better when it smells more like armpit than spit

oh and the combination of that and the latex condom is awful

it's weird cause I never used to wonder what other pussy smelled like, now it kind of raises it's head. like no joke that smoking hot girl could have the nastiest pussy you just don't know for sure.

not that i'd ever cheat, just makes me curious sometimes.

how does your gf's smell?

does she like the smell of your dick?

Its pretty fucking amazing.

Tell me how this tailhole stinks