Onision a 30 year old man, made fun of people who wanted to kill them selves now he is talking about killing himself...

onision a 30 year old man, made fun of people who wanted to kill them selves now he is talking about killing himself, also he says women are more important than men and he has all kinds of other shit posts... let's make it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lx4iSkV8ys4
youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also made fun of a lady who murdered just so he can get more traffic

>made fun of people who wanted to kill themselves
Why do you care? Do you know them? I'm sure they're very grateful for you protecting their honor

youtube.com/watch?v=lx4iSkV8ys4

I want him to kill him self, if that offends you squirm away faggot

I hope so. He's a worthless piece of shit.

I hope someone shoots him.

He even post a video talking shit about the hate comments on the proudtube video. How convenient right ?

Such a faggot, the only reason this virgin is famous is because he leached off others

A 12 year old kid who shouldn't be on this site posts about an older faggot who is just trying to make some money.

So many parents kill their kids and yours did not? But why?

Ah, right, they actually don't give a fuck about your existence that's why you try your hardest to get attention from strangers.

End the cancer, boy. Kill yourself.

Doesn't offend me faggot just wanna know ur intentions

Lol go get laid, your cringy unjustified anger is truly disgusting.

And you don't really want him to kill himself you just wanted to start an onision thread for attention because your a lonely faggot

I get that you little brain can't process information very quickly so I'll give you a minute to figure it out considering I already told you and I'll do it again I want this faggot bitch to kill him self.

Lol look who is talking, you think you're so edgy that when anyone makes a radical point you have to get in on that, I would call this a case of psychological projection. Go get some attention because you so clearly need it.

Not OP but Onision is a massive faggot. I tried 1 video and that was 1 too many.
He should kill himself desu

Newfag

Goddamn I really wish I could punch you right now you sound like a faggot

Anger? Did you just learn that word?

Please, i'm just trying to make the world a better place.

Oh, i got detected. What am i going to do now? Please don't hack me, Senpai.

Lol that's the typical response of a less intelligent human, I can win with brains so Ill use my fists... clap...clap..clap.

I don't think I'm edgy I think I'm smart enough to realize that no one wants someone to kill themselves over literally nothing you're just looking for attention so here you go have all the attention you want faggot

His "I'm so" series was the greatest stuff he ever produced. He used to be a kind, god-fearing man who was controlled and mannered in front of the camera. Like some kind of catholic deacon who makes funny videos

Go check them out, they're not that bad

It's just morals. Essentially feeling someone is doing a wrongdoing and causing shit for no good reason.

Vary articulate, you don't speak English that often do you?

This whole thread is b8 also ur talking about getting a guy to kill himself which he would never do because no one cares what ur dumbass has to say

I wouldn't doubt you're a pony fag too... if you can enjoy a 30 year old man acting like a child you can probably enjoy anything.

>Morals on Sup Forums
Jesus Christ sage

Oh should I be more caring like he is? go watch 3 of his videos on how much he gives a fuck and then report back to me.

Nothing wrong with my grammar or English kill yourself user

Sup Forums has morals, just because you're an edgy faggot who thinks all of Sup Forums is immoral doesn't make it true... virgin

Awww are you pouting now? I would bet my life you're a drop out.

Oh you're right my bad Sup Forums has no morals

Go away attention whore.

>thinking I care what anons say
That's why no one on Sup Forums could ever get him to kill himself because no one cares what some anons have to say once again kill yourself

Nice try, Spook McDoot. We know you made this thread

He's on the edge, it will only take one little push.

and?

Thinking I care if you care or not, go sip some bleach.

>Has a child and a wife
time to get off the internet for a bit pal he doesn't care what anyone has to say because his life holds more meaning than making YouTube videos

Oh you mean the wife who called the cops on him, or the one that he abused for views? or is it his new one that he will too eventually lose? I'm genuinely curious

Someone's done their research... Way to be so interested in this dudes life fuck off kill yourself I get that this is b8 but cmon

Sup Forums just acts like it had no morals. But everyone does. Human nature.

aww here comes another Sup Forums white night... I get it you're just like the rest of the virgins who feel the need to say why i'm in the wrong but the reason you do that is because you're incapable of doing anything so you would rather take the least energy option and criticize my point of view get a life faggot

Get out of here you dumb leafy fan.

STOP
>hits with newspaper
GIVING
>hits with newspaper
ATTENTION
>hits with newspaper
SEEKING
>hits with newspaper
ASSHOLES
>hits with newspaper
ATTENTION!

TRIPS OF TRUTH

It's a selfish and shifty thing to kill your self so they deserve it

I think leafy is a faggot too but at least he isnt using famous peoples deaths for traffic what a desperate faggot.

True.... And check 'em, nigger

cringe

Yea I agree don't watch his videos just send him a message with how shit of a human he is.

Right? I literally had to smoke after reading such a cringy summer post

Honestly why are you so into this guys life?? How old are you goddamn

>In honor of all the great trip threads trip for raid+

I am a person who don't like faggot bully's with large following and I won't stand for it. If you don't like my post float the fuck away faggot.

Like youtubes for children but you treat it like it matters and this guy actually should kill himself... But of course you don't actually think that because this thread is bait

Nearly had Satan Trips there