youtube.com/watch?v=XG4yU3IIPdc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bk_9T482g
youtube.com/watch?v=AWepwe_rzFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what im listening right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=XG4yU3IIPdc

pretty sad btw

bump

How to start talking to a girl again you haven't met nor spoken to in a couple months?

Bump because I've been waiting for this

what I usually listen to when I'm down is Tomppabeats, doesn't make me any happier but uh whatever

i don't know, i've never talked to a girl :(

wat

Depends, were you close or talked often?

this is officially the worst feels thread ever

I have zero single attractive female friends irl cause I always hit on them. Every single one.

I met her in an area code thread. Talked to a little bit but didnt keep it going.

Made friends on fb but I wanna start up with her again and meet her.

Just say "hi, it's been a while. How are you?"

Depressing in its own, so the best feels thread in a while

You can hit on them after a while, depending on how they react you can keep going or drop it completely

if she at least knows who you are try and strike up a conversation. Does she have the same intrests, music taste, hobbies? If you're talking about someone you haven't talked to in a while just say something along the lines of "Hey what's up?" "How's (insert something here) going for you?" It gets much easier once the conversation starts.

how you do it, i dont look bad and im not a stupid, but i just pretend that im not interested to them when inside i am, and i feel uncorfotable flirting also

Yo waddup

Oh shi.

First and last initial....

I've had one recently try talking to me again but I'm not going back

i've been inside my house for 3 days whitout leaving, im 20...

Or tell me what you changed your kik pic to or tell me what my fb photo cover is...

This is sad. I'm always gone and I'm not even working atm.

wat u do

Go to my previous work and hang out. Hit up mountains in my car and push the hell out of it. Spend money. etc etc..

Just message me if it's you. I have to at least try..

i dont know man, my weekends are so fucking sad, i mean, i have money but i dont have the mood to go to the shop and get clothes, a guitar, or stuff i need...
also i use to go out at nights but you know, weekend has 48 hs and that only takes 8, also i dont give a shit about university so i spend my day playing csgo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bk_9T482g
UP SADNESS

Just found out my nephew has been getting molested by his stepdad and the vibe around here has been really depressing. I don't know what to say and I feel like I can't even talk to my wife about it. We have kids if our own as well and I don't know how to explain it to them either. The only place I can even feel open right now is on here, so fuck me I guess.

im a tough person, but kids being molested makes me sad as fuck, its like dogs or that kind of animals, they are the only pure thing in the world and some son of a bitch has to take their innocence away

I never went to college. Worked right from hs. Did well but quit my last job due to stress. Just wasnt worth it. I have other shit in line so I dont worry. I even moved to a more expensive townhome and spend more money than before working.

dgaf

college is nice if you have something in mind and you really want to study that thing, but if you dont know what you want then maybe you should work, anyways in my country if you dont havea degree in something you'll work in some shitty store as a cashier

i'm fucking drunkk Sup Forumsroskiresss. i fucking ;love her

>tfw you sent that risky text and she aint replying :((((((((

youtube.com/watch?v=AWepwe_rzFY
listening to this at the moment

I'm schizophrenic and tragically in love still at 22 with a 10 year crush. I know he's my soulmate but I am so much mature, he can't see that the girl he's with is with is highly uncaring.

I'm the other woman now, and finally I'm getting the tip of the iceberg of all the things ive wamted for years, but while I helped him install a transmission in his broken car, he had to drive 45 miles the same wrrk to pick her drunk, underaged ass from a shitty bar.

I'm getting my PH.D in a well paying science major while she's flunking her American History secind year. What am I doing wrong? And no, its not my looks. She's kinda chunky and Irish-plain.

in my opinion just make a bold move but nothing in a sexual way; make your presence in his life and show him you're what he needs

I've been working my way there, but I'm kind of going in blind, i've never been in this situation before, but we've already progressed into sexual encounters here and there, which is only proving my point further... He's a shy nerd, but when he saw me for the first time in years (a few months ago) he kissed me pretty immediately.

What do you guys suggest. I'm handy, I paint and write and make him interesting things, plus we are two different types of geeks so we're constantly teaching eachother.