"Well user, I guess it's jusr you and me tonight. I thought more people would be at my costume party...

"Well user, I guess it's jusr you and me tonight. I thought more people would be at my costume party. What do you want to do?"

leave you're boring as fuck. Bye

Be the life of the party

Lets play shave the pussy.

Is it Halloween or just some random costume party OP I need a little more for full immersion

fuck outta there and get a quesadilla instead

costume parties are for faggots.

>puts on robe and wizard hat

First tell me... do you anal?

Let's go upstairs and play Hello Kitty.

"i guess we could watch a movie"

Fuck that, where's Deadpool? Let's get pancakes and chimichangas

Lmfao I wanna see what OP looks like just from that picture and what he wrote.

I want to lick your butthole, and then have you lick mine, and my taint, and my balls. Then we'll cuddle and I'll slip a fingey into your bhole and just leave it there, and you'll let your gasses slide past it, making that beautiful pffffff sound.

Let's start things off by taking a shower in our costumes.

Fuck yeah there's a place called rodeo burger by my house and their steak quesadilla looks just like that but with more cheese. Now I know what I'm gettin for dinner thanks guise.

And I'd fuck dat bitch in the OP. Like me some nerdy bitches. And a quesadilla. Got my damn night set now

can i just sex u?

"Does this rag smell like Chloroform? "

I LOVE red hair.
Plus, you're very cute otherwise ^_^
Can I get you a drink?

If your friends pops up late at the party at least we're going to look like we're having a really good time all wet and smiling like there's no tomorrow and if they don't show up we could remove our costumes pieces by pieces.

Also they could join in the fun inside the bathtub. The more the merrier.

We can smoke some grass and eat Fancy Feast out of a crystal goblet.
I also rule at Smash Bros, dude.

I'm jealous man. I had a chorizo one just a couple nights ago from a shifty taqueria downtown and it was so bomb but it gave me massive fireshits for a day and a half and i have to give my body time to heal

Fry a cat

pass on in my sleep because I'm here

Take one eye out, fuck the eye socket