What movie is this from?

What movie is this from?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.glamour.com/watch/glamour-cover-stars-chloe-grace-moretz-june-cover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ugh why is she such a monster?

you sounds like a 14 year old girl critiquing another girl.

welcome to modern Sup Forums.

>the girl in the striped shirt

She has a nice ass desu

What is going on?

Jesus Christ she put on like 100 lbs barf.

video.glamour.com/watch/glamour-cover-stars-chloe-grace-moretz-june-cover

hey OP why don't you fix the hor/ver ratio of your webm before you post it? that seems wide as fuck.

she looks like some kind of Russian enforcer - Madame Butthurtsky

She has the body of a man

No, She's just fat and sedentary

I sound like a sane person critiquing a semi attractive female with an old mans ass

YES.
thanks for pointing this out.

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

How do you know she is sedentary?

Why does she have the body of a MtF?

Interdasten

k