HE IS THE WHITE WOLF! HE WILL LEAD US THROUGH THE WINTER! HE IS THE KING IN THE NORTH! KING IN THE NORTH! KING IN THE...

HE IS THE WHITE WOLF! HE WILL LEAD US THROUGH THE WINTER! HE IS THE KING IN THE NORTH! KING IN THE NORTH! KING IN THE NORTH! KING IN THE NORTH!

Let me guess, you just finished Game of Thrones?

He has yet to fuck his sister.

Cousin*

Great guess/10.

Anyone else think GRRM saw that the fan theories were much better than his shitty "Oh he's just the son of a fishwife" theory?

jon snow targaryen

>sister by adoption*

bitches don't know bout my Raegar

Shut up faggot, you wouldn't be king in the north without me. Now bring me my hot chocolate bitch.

Predictions for next season?

Will he:
>Ally with Danaerys
>Ally with Tyrells and Martells
>Both

My guess is that they'll all ally initially, and once they take out the Lannisters Jon and Dany will marry each other and 2v2 the Tyrells and Martells. First part being next season, second part being final season.

JUMP ON THE HYPE TRAIN BOYZ

Nah, if you read the first draft that he sent the editors roughly explaining each book in the trilogy (it was supposed to be a trilogy) Jon parentage would come into play.

Also, Jon/Aria/Tyrion love triangle was a thing

Speaking of which, Arya finally became badass. Also, do you think the same thing will happen, but with Dany instead?

Gay

I really hope Tyrion + Dany isn't a thing.

Also Jon+Dany would be kinda dumb unless done correctly, but I can get behind this.

That precocious little shit needs a beating.

Wouldn't that make Jon Daenerys' nephew?
Raegar was Daenerys' older brother, if Raegar was baby's daddy, Season & should have some nice wincest.

Maybe it's just the hype speaking, but I really don't want it to be a marriage of convenience. After what happened to Ygritte, I think Jon deserves some lovin

Arya + Dany ftw

But at the same time, if he is eventually officially turned into a Stark, it's all good (legally speaking). Also, ignorance is bliss, so as long as Bran doesn't say shit, it's fair game.

Shes too fuckin hot

no dont call him a king, you call him a king he will die. every king dies

Been there, done that.

Jon Snow has a better claim to the iron throne because he is the son of danny's big brother

The tyrells and the martells are allied with dany already, didnt you see and hear varys say fire and blood down when he walked out

Pretty sure armies and dragons beat claims. Not that he'd want the Iron Throne to begin with--he might actually tell Daenerys he'll support her claim if she helps him with the world-ending wave of undead headed for his lands and the Wall.

Plus he was on the ship with dany and tyrion at the end, was this other guy even watching it lmao

>Queue Jon using his smooth moves to fuck Dany

Now he's not only gonna wreck the WW's, but also Dany's tight little pussy.

Definitely his aunt, and retards on Twitter already calling him Jon Targaryen when he's still a snow as I'm pretty sure being a bastard rape child gives him no more of a claim to the Targaryen name than he had to the Stark name.

Fuck this shit, i'm out.

no lady stoneheart. fuck euron i guess? I wanna see dany/yara vs jon/sansa

Your are totally right. I was just saying it out loud incase nobody had ever said it before or even realized this point. But, if dany was ever to say that she was an honorable person, then she would have to give over to Jon's needs in the white walker war over her own desires for the throne.

He is a Stark, just not the one he thought he was.

claim to the throne is all fucked up anyway between the Targaryens being(mostly) murdered, then the baratheon line turning into lannister incest babies and into now cersei via conquest kinda.

Please go to en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sup Forums&action=edit&oldid=727155379 and click "Save page."

i don't think it was rape, i think it was love and that ned's sister was just a mistress.

wrong wolf there OP

She is amazing.

You better watch yourself she will send only 1 of her best men to kick your ass.

I fucking loved Arya's moment, it made up for her shitty waif fight.

jon will ride dragons

THE KING IN THE NORTH!
THE KING IN THE NORTH!
THE KING IN THE NORTH!

So which stark is the biggest badass now? Arya murders people becuase she can, jon said fuck the nights watch im killing this nigga because, and sansa is on her way to being cersei in the north, brotherfucking and all to boot. if season 7 is any less than 10 full episodes i will lose my fucking shit

Still a bastard either way

Ok that would be a twist of event... but I kind of agree with your logic. How else is Jon supposed to defeat Danerys if he doesn't get one of the 3 dragon somehow.

That is a hard one. If they all settle down in the north they would be a scary family,

I agree with you on season 7 it better be more than 10 episodes.

there's only one true white wolf
and it's the butcher of blaviken

he has targaryen blood and im sure there is another targaryen for the 3rd dragon

Cersei had no claim to the throne. Being the mother of a dead king doesn't mean shit in royalty terms. Lineage can't go backward no matter what.

Oh really....

P sure its tyrion m8

correct. we need to go back up the family tree of Robert Baratheon and find cousins and distant relatives to determine the succession.

GRRM has confirmed Targaryen's aren't immune to fire and that situations like the Dragons birth is sort of a one off magical event. But has also said that they do have more of a tolerance for heat than others, and since John is only half targaryen, his probably isn't as prevalent as Dannys.

Also
>HeDidFeltThePain.gif
>Felt
You fucking moron.

Gendry.

GRRM has said that Arya will meet Gendry again. I don't think he specified if it would be just the books or the show as well. Would be nice to see what happened to him, just to make sure he didn't die at sea.

except pic related happened. D&D are calling the shots now, all bets are off.

in fact to add on to my previous point:
NO WOMAN CAN SIT THE IRON THRONE! THOSE ARE THE RULES OF WESTEROS!

If a woman can sit the throne then fucking Myrcella would be on the throne! She's older than Tommen!

Nahhh he's a bastard he has next to no claim unless he kills Cersei and declares himself king. If anything it's probably a lowly Tyrell cousin or something, someone that a Baratheon woman was married off to hundreds of years ago.

They had to Shillary hard that episode to appease their owners.

R+L=J was confirmed tonight

are you retarded? they aleady said it will have 7 episodes

They've already said Season 7 will be less episodes, and that season 8 will be even shorter.

Wut? Martells and Tyrells are allied. And last season is going to 100% be the white walkers. Are you actually retarted?

when did she fuck jon?

she is queen of nothing, she has the lannisters but even then she is a women and she murdered her house family leader and will probably be suspected for killing the king.

Dany and other bitches already allies thanks to dickless. No need to destroy Lannisters. After Jaime chokes Cersei and an heros, Tyrion is lord of house Lannister. Dany is set up well and she hasn't even landed yet.

This. Won't sit there long before Kingslayer 2.0

jaimie will kill her as she became cersei the mad queen

>Oh - stop
>With your feet on the air and your head on the ground
>Try this trick and spin it, yeah
>Your head will collapse
>But there's nothing in it
>And you'll ask yourself

>Where is my mind?
>Where is mah miiiind?
>Where is maahhhhh miiiiiiind?

yes well family blood lines dont matter because its all based around politics and who has the most supporters and best supporters.

and jon doesn't want to be the king, he will probably end up hooking up with danny and having a kid so there is a successor but jon would live out his life in the north and danny in the south or in essos.

and you may have forgotten danny isn't taking the throne because its her birthright, she is a conqueror now. she is taking the 7 kingdoms like her ancestors did

first the have to fight the night king together

how the fuck did he get from dorne to mereen so fast?? like he should've just stayed in westeros

jaime only wanted one thing and it was to be with cersie. are you fucking retarded, he didn't care about his kids as much as cersie.

did you forget he fucked his sister on top of his sons death bed? jamie will not be happy but he only lives for cersie

>tight
>drogostyle.gif

yeah and jon has to kill little finger. i cant be the only one who saw littlefinger get all shocked and a bit mad when they proclaimed jon king in the north

filename
kek

>Jon Waters
>singing on the wall

we don't need no wildling nation
we don't need no south control...

I think Sansa face was more telling. Smirking to Oh wait, I just got fucked again and by Lady Mormont this time. She wanted the North and now it's Jon's. Bet Sansa goes dark side next season.

yes of course little finger,he'll try something

little lady mormont wants jons D

No, it's Jon Targaryen-Snow.

doubt it, she said jon was a stark to her. she said jon should have the stark parents room as he is the leader of the house. she knows her place is in a marriage to someone powerful.

i bet she is just waiting to see who she should marry. maybe keep up the marriage with tyrion when he rocks up he will have the most legitimate claim to Casterly Rock and they are already married and they liked each other and daeners will likely suggest the idea so tyrion can be hand of the king while sansa lives in casterly rock with her children.

Cersei has her maester slash hand of the king,the mountain and maybe some wildfire leftovers...but Daenerys and her armada is bringing the big guns

nice spoiler faggot

her uncle also died in the sept. The only Lannister are the three brothers. I don't think Tyrion is too fond of her and I suspect that Jaime will gtfo asap.

Why are the northerners so retarded?

true,jaime might even kill her,

Wow thanks now I know something is being spoiled.

Way to go you cunt

also yes

cersie is also hated by
>dornish assassins
>tyrells
>arya the stark assassin
>littlefinger
>lannister loyalists
>the general public of kings landing who were effected by the bombing
>the entire north
>the lord of light and any magic assassins he can make up as the red women goes south

cersie has never been in so much danger

yes i know he died but cersie is now the successor to the lannister family or as the world will see it
no jamie has expressed through out all 6 seasons its him and her against the world and he would kill everyone and anyone to be with her. How do you dumb mofos still not understand this?

it was mentioned that the entire kings landing hated her since the walk of shame

she lost the respct of the people i bet she wont be the queen for more than 4 episodes maybe

Does no one else think Jons gonna be riding one dragon, dany riding one and bran wargin in up on the other when there fighting the white walkers in season 7 maybe 8?

now we need a three way between sansa, jon, n danny

He'll change his mind after she starts fucking shit up.

he's the valonqar, she dies by his hand

Baratheons and lannisters have a lot of marriage history that makes cersei the rightful heir actually. saw it in a theory vid sometime before, some complicated lines of family

she said exactly what Jon wanted to hear.
And he's too stupid to believe otherwise.

google Starks are morons (except sansa, after her imp internship, trainee with lill finger and first job with Ramsay). (Not to mention being bff with Margaery and the queen of thorns, and rubbing some stuff off Cersei herself - on the ladies side)

She learned from the very best. If she manages to spend some quality time with Varys she'll probably end up becoming the real winner of the Game of Thrones.

I think jon+ dany is going to be a thing. think about it- dorne and the reach, and probably lots of the stormlands are all going to side with the targaryens. who's left for her to marry to secure an alliance? only jon and littlefinger. and littlefinger wants sansa. also targaryens marry their siblings, and jon's a targaryen

she will likely die in the red keep on the throne with the mountain trying his bets to save her as an army of men rush at her. or the dragons will rock up and burn the whole place down

I would fuck the Mormont's brains out.

>doesn't want spoilers
>browses Sup Forums
this is entirely your fault