JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn the witch.

This song was much better than the first imo.

I can't believe people are praising "burn the witch" and their other music.

It's so fucking bad.

shit who's gonna fix the galactica now?

I don't know about Burn the witch yet...i've only listened to it a few times.
But to be honest, even as a Radiohead fan, i thought the last albums were boring and going nowhere.

What a pretensious little fag. Another example of how retarded the the 1990's were. Simply putting the artsiest acting fuccboi on a pedestal to seem deep or thoughtful e.g. Billy Corgan, Kurt Cobain, oasis ect.

I know Thom Yorke is a little gimmicky with his "oh i'm so fucked up, look at me twitching, i'm a little worm in the world" and stuff...but he still composed some great songs.

Didn't like Burn the Witch and felt like I only enjoyed Daydreaming because the video was pretty cool.

D A M A G E D

He actually is very fucked up, though.

Radiohead, the most hyped and probably the most over-rated band of the decade, upped the ante for studio trickery. They had begun as third-rate disciples of the Smiths, and albums such as Pablo Honey (1993) and The Bends (1995) that were cauldrons of Brit-pop cliches. Then OK Computer (1997) happened and the word "chic" took on a new meaning. The album was a masterpiece of faux avantgarde (of pretending to be avantgarde while playing mellow pop music). It was, more properly, a new link in the chain of production artifices that changed the way pop music "sounds": the Beatles' Sgt Pepper, Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk, Michael Jackson's Thriller. Despite the massive doses of magniloquent epos a` la U2 and of facile pathos a` la David Bowie, the album's mannerism led to the same excesses that detracted from late Pink Floyd's albums (lush textures, languid melodies, drowsy chanting). Since thee production aspects of music were beginning to prevail over the music itself, it was just about natural to make them "the" music. The sound of Kid A (2000) had decomposed and absorbed countless new perfumes, like a carcass in the woods. All sounds were processed and mixed, including the vocals. Radiohead moved as close to electronica as possible without actually endorsing it. Radiohead became masters of the artificial, masters of minimizing the emotional content of very complex structures.

How so? He had a mental breakdown but thats hardly grounds to call someone very fucked up

mm. yeah. cool.

I thought they were back on the right track with In Rainbows, but King of Limbs and now these makes it seem like they'd rather be experimental for the sake of it.

Why is he though? He's married with one or two kids isn't he? He has millions of fans around the world who just suck his words.

Who is the worst dancer, Yorke or Stephen Hawking

THE FACT THAT

I know, right? Maybe they all need to do solo work again.

Correct! Nail on the head. Did scaruffi write this?

>tfw Radiohead produces kino

Don't agree with "fucked up" but he's struggled with depression and just had a divorce.

Wrong

Based PTA

I still have a crush on that girl from the Knives Out video :\

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro

oh did he divorce now?

>tfw they already have

>Scaruffi
My thoughts exactly. I still get hard when I think of how pissed off Beatles fans were all because of one essay he wrote.

TRICKY RICKY
R
I
C
K
Y

R
I
C
K
Y

WE