Welp guys...Game of Thrones has officially jumped the shark. This season was even more dumbed down than the last...

welp guys...Game of Thrones has officially jumped the shark. This season was even more dumbed down than the last. I no longer care about what happens with any character and I'll probably not even watch season 7. Oh well, 1-4 were great seasons(maybe not so much 4).

I usually avoid mentioning this because people flip their shit if you don't think it's the greatest show on tv.

Got bored AF in season 4 and haven't gone back.

Hey no one cares if you watch the show or not, or the fact that you don't like it because it's popular and you're a fat dumbass who has to hate what other people like because "if my life is miserable theirs has to be too"

hey guess what, I started watching the show like a year ago anyway so I WAS watching it cuz it was popular. Oh guess what else? I clearly said I used to like it and I only dislike it now because of horribly written it is. So you can go fuck yourself with your buttfurious faggotry.

get back to your got circlejerk

Still no one cares kill yourself

no way, it's amazingly written. everyone say so and people die. sooo good, sooo edgy.

no wait it's a telenovella.

idk was this really all that more insane than any previous shit they've done? Explosions? rape? mass murder?

they're definitely pandering to a dumbed down audience since its become so popular but that's what GoT fans get for hyping it up so much

>pandering to a dumbed down audience

this was the direction the plot had been taking literally the entire time. Railroad Martin already knows how it ends and its becoming more apparent with each season.

If you read the books does that make it better? There's nothing wrong with explosions or big battle scenes the only thing edgy is saying people are dumb for watching big budget action scenes that take up 0.00001% percent of the show please someone see how much time is taken up during the show with big action scenes the show is 99% dialogue and story telling but nice logic ya got there user

ha
>Railroad Martin

Right, i get the overall story board didn't really change but the writing and introduction of characters and intricacy of the plot is all spelled out nicely

Nah, people only get dumb when they act like watching GoT is like some sort of artform that elevates them to supernerdom or some bullshit.

I read up until halfway through book 3 before I gave the fuck up, dude writes like a fucking idiot imo

this was season 6? I've only seen some nudity from the past few seasons!

This thread is garbage please OP if you are stalking kills yourself sage

Why people enjoy it is not a concern to me. I've enjoyed watching these characters develop and how they act now.

I was Team Todd during Breaking Bad, I like when shit hits the fan, I've given up caring.

I was heartbroken when Robb died, and then they killed off Prince Oberyn and I gave up. Don't give a shit what happens to anyone anymore

Everything that happened in this season has been hinted to since the very first season.
Finally we get the confirmation that John Snow is actually a Stark/Targaryan.
Im Guessing at some point John Snow will have plans to Marry Daenerys but it wont happen because he will find out. If the show stays on that long at least.

book 3 was great. you're an idiot.

I hoped, Tommen had to go the walk of shame, naked, so I could see his peepee.

Go fucking watch my little pony then you faggot. Nobody gives a fuck. It's a great show. Cartoon Network sissy

So I haven't watched tonight's shit flinging episode, someone mind giving me a short green text on it? Spoilers don't mean shit at this point.

are you in the closet or a gay-pride-marching-pillow-biter?

Next season is everyone bands together to fuck the lannisters.

>no titties or ass shown
better luck next season

No closet, I top kids like you.

>cersei not at trial
>oh no
>pig shit under church
>everything goes boom
>queen dead
>tommen an hero
>cersei on throne

>arya kills walder frey being faceless

>dany goes to westeros