Would you fuck a ripped chick?

Would you fuck a ripped chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt1DeKVmasM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt1DeKVmasM&has_verified=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes absolutely.

would you fuck a chick with a dick?

Aslong as it's just abbs , if it was ripped arms and shit no thank you.

No, sex gives me performance anxiety... if she was that strong i'd be even more scared.

No such thing as a chick with a dick, you mean a dude with tits?

would you fuck a dick with a dick

Yup

id fuck just about anything at this point 2bh

This dude is hot.

already have .. she was dominican

enough booze in anyone and you can fuck them

Yes. Her abs would rub against my abs and we'd have an abgasm

lol, u fucked a nigger, u got aids

she had light skin and was in college

Sexual xylophone

my girl is a npc bikini competitor

so yes

I'm scared

YUP

ENNIS :-DDD

I did once, I jokingly asked during sex if she could force my cock out her cunt by tensing her abs, it didn't force me out but he vagina crushed the blood out of my cock and it went embarrassingly soft.
my shame led to never seeing her again.

soft bloody wanker

All day er'day, that chick is hot

yes i need this a strong mommy gf

Zarya is my fav hero

so yes

Jessica Ennis is the fucking sexist girl. Had a hard on throughout the 2012 Olympics

“No cunt has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a nigger to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which fagoot body is capable.”

― Socrates

Faggot

That is not a human.

>Sex gives me performance anxiety
>Implying you've had sex before

Never knew Socrates was so brotier

i wouldnt personally but its sad how some girls wont work out cause they need a certian physique

KEK if Socrates were in Sup Forums

Heh.
Was in a FWB situation with a superfit girl whose claim to fame was that she had been a Vogue covergirl when she was 18. First time we fucked she was really hard to force my dick into, i just kept stabbing until she juiced up enough. Can still fap to this day over that.
Later she talked about how she likes to try to keep a guy out with her vaj muscles and loses respect if he loses wood.
Pretty much exactly like OP pic body, smoother abs. Sometimes, when i was about to cum, she'd squeeze on me internally. Best orgasms ever. She said she loved to feel a big load squirting into her and that would help. She could feel the web shots more by crushing the dick.
Left her because head case, sometimes the craziest have the best bods or sex game but crazy is too much work for anyone.

would you fuck??

Damn that sounds amazing, I'm jealous

We call them Abbos here in Aus they really are the missing link between cavemen and humans but scientists will not admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt1DeKVmasM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt1DeKVmasM&has_verified=1

We give them free housing and welfare and they still fuck everything up.

only if her arms is thinner than mine

Not sure if Sandra Prikker counts. But if she does you bet your sweet ass i would.

no to her?

shes fit not ripped

wheres the line?