I think i finally found true love. but she has a boyfriend

i think i finally found true love. but she has a boyfriend.
wut do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3hLt4onAys
youtube.com/watch?v=EJzhaHLk-So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you faggot

sucks for your basement dwelling ass. Marrying the love of my life in a month who is fucking model status.

Stop crying like a bitch and let things happen as they should

Step 1 kill him
Step 2 leave his dismemberment on her door step.
Step 3 kidnap her.
Step 4 ???
Step 5 live happily ever after.

Step 4 murder suicide?

go approach another girl faggot

thats fucked up lol i shouldnt of asked here. not exactly what i had in mind.

i don't think you understand. i'd kill a hundred men in war for her

Post a pic of yourself, fag

kill yourself.

Theres is a 100 more woman out there better than her. You got oneitis nigger.

You haven't watched Deadpool. Have you? You have to hold on to love. Fuck the other guy. If you haven't seen Deadpool yet, you're just a fucking newfag and should GTFO.

Steal her BF from her.

Just kill 1 stupid boyfriend, maybe his parents, and probably her parents, also any brothers and sisters they may have. Unless they are Mormon that should be less than 10 people

This is what op would totally do.

Just saying that suggests any one of those hundred men would be able to beat your ass by themselves while the others stood around and laughed at your fedora.

Rape him

>>
an hero

No he wouldn't. He would get rejected, then shit post and cry on Sup Forums. Than fall asleep crying while punishing his dick to pictures of traps.

How can you have any type of love with a girl that doesn't put you first, cuck?

You would kill a hundred men for her in a real war, but you basically cant get her because you cant win the sex war.

hmm. yes i do. is there a cure for it?

OP is just an overweight beta who falls in love with literally anybody he sees. He'll eventually get over it and go back in his basement, instead of fixing his pathetic life.

Nothing to see here, Sup Forums, move along.

i'm in love with her and i think she knows too since i slightly hinted towards it

Its called going out and talking to different woman. Why would you not want to do that? ( other than being a faggot over this girl) There is a saying "if you don't, someone else will". If you go out and look for it; you will find what you want.

shes going to get creeped out eventually if you don't talk to her about it.

find someone else.

You didn't answer my question faggot

you have a statistically valid point.

uhhh actually what will creep her out is if i straight up tell her my feelings.

yeah, implying i'm fuckin casanova.
i dont go out very often. i don't have much friends. i've only got one chance.

whats your fucking question?
obviously she met this other guy before me so he has the advantage of being first but that doesnt mean i dont stand a chance even if hes motherfuckin chad thundercock

this

The point is youre to lazy to just talk to people and go outside your emotional bubble. Almost every person will take a minute to see what you have to say.

You don't have a chance with a girl with a boyfriend since you don't know how to talk to girls in general. Also with her knowing that you like her and continue showing signs that you like her will creep her out because itll make you look like some stalker or some fucking guy with emotional issues.

How do you even know her? How do you even interact?

Is this quality bait?

That contradicts itself. How 12 are you?
Reported

>you don't know how to talk to girls
i already have a girlfriend but we kinda been going our own way for a while now
>her knowing that you like her and continue showing signs that you like her
i'm just trying to get in the friendzone for now
>How do you even know her? How do you even interact?
she added me on facebook because we have the same political views.
i was just lying in my bed drunk at 3 AM like 2 days ago and i got the idea to ask her out and it turns out she accepted today

One word: Chlorophorm

>met on facebook
>never went out together
>true love
>mfw

when you love a woman you don't want to rape her because that would make her feel bad

find more true love
8+ billion people in the world m9

Trying to wiggle your way in through social media isn't going to work. facebook isn't tinder. Plus you still have to physically meet up with her to make any progress at all.

Even light does not escape the friendzone faggot.

what are youre political views about women?

What is love?

okay there are 8 billion people in the world
lets say my criteria is female, beautiful, smart, sane, and bonus points for being white and christian and sharing my interests
theres like 1% left, if not less.

Baby don't hurt me

Oh no, only 80 million to choose from based on your assumption. Whatever will you do?!

Cucking yourself for life

1 percent of 8 billion is still 80 million people, thats twice the population of canada.

And what's 1% of 8 billion?

That's still plenty.

you got it wrong son. the friendzone is the launching pad where it all starts.
no friendzone = no gf

>ignores post asking for pics of OP
>ignores post telling him he's a fat piece of shit
Come on, it's way too obvious now

kill boyfriend

No physical contact = no sex = no girlfriend. You don't fuck friends. The term girlfriend doesn't derive from the friend zone. Its from the fact that shit happened sexually when being friends didn't matter at the time.

Only time is if your friends with benefits and that doesn't count out to be a girlfriend or any love at all.

You're just tired of one pussy so you're looking for another.

youve always known what to do op...you wear your heart on your sleeve.

im just tired of having a friend with benefits in general so im looking for love.
i honestly couldn't care less about her pussy. if we can be friends then i'm happy.
also i don't understand your logic man. all intimate relationships in this world other than mail order brides have started from being friends at first. like you said, you dont fuck friends, but it evolves from there.

A person you ask out on a date is not a friend. Especially if you haven't developed any kind of bond before hand.If you fuck up you usually don't have any friendship afterword because its fucking awkward.

Riding this friendzone is going to be a long journey for you. In the mean time you have the chance to talk to other woman. It'll give you more opportunities and time for shit to happen. its where you can find people to relate to and finding love from different individuals. Plus maybe what you're looking for are friends you can count on emotionally and be there for you.

follow him
assault him
tell him to leave YOUR gf alone

*results may vary

Would you really be asking about it? I found that and eh the thing to do is, I'm not gonna tell you. You wouldn't need to ask if it's true.

but hes black though, wat do?

well yeah obviously we arent friends yet. it has to start somewhere.
i'll try hard not to fuck up, i already know how to not trigger her.
i know the friendzone is a long journey especially with a girl whos already taken. who knows how long it will take.
i doubt i'll be talking to other women considering i don't have any social circle.
yeah it would be nice to have some friends. it could also expand my horizons but what i want above all is a girlfriend. maybe having friends could help for that situation, but they dont just fall from the sky when youre not in college or something like that

>being in love with Jamal's dirty vagina
>top cuck

lol get trolled that wasnt even me who wrote that

>damage control

The point is you absolutely do not need a social circle to talk to a woman! You can go pickup some girls. Just say hi and go from there. Have you ever walked past a girl and wish you could have talked to her? The main thing is going outside where you can find people, especially women.

Friends don't fall out of the sky, but they are made by talking to people you don't know at first which are called strangers.

Your waiting for a common relation to build anything social. The fact that you just want to say hi to somebody is that common interest.

Everyone has a resting bitch face. Just need to say hi so they have a reason to smile.

I know you just want comfort, but really you'll end up dependent on a woman emotionally and become a wreck someday.

>you'll end up dependent on a woman emotionally and become a wreck someday
you know me too well user.
this has already happened and i've been a wreck for many years.
i'm starting to get back on my feet but depression is slowly creeping back in lately. i'm still trying to figure out why.

so what your plan now?

Going outside and talking to people actually works. It called being socially independent. Waiting for people to help make your life better doesn't work.

>You can go pickup some girls.
not my thing honestly. i dont feel comfortable socializing with total strangers.

whoops^

to get in the friendzone and wait

i answered this, see:

when you go to college you socialize with total strangers. Its the fact you get introduce through school. -_-

The truth is that any person you are introduced to is a stranger. Its not until you understand that they are non threatening is when you feel that they are friendly

why would you feel not comfortable socializing with total strangers user?

i did see. just i suck at this sometimes

first thing that comes to mind is because this world is full of fucked up people and my town is no exception.
also probably because i'm too shy.

Steal girl from boy, unless you're beta or the guy is your friend

You say you are shy, but what reason do you have to be?

Honestly its the most retarded excuse people make.

need to come up with something original you nigger

>The truth is that any person you are introduced to is a stranger.
yes.. but having friends in common is usually a good indicator that the person is alright.
there is just no knowing who you will fall on when you go out in public to talk to strangers. i mean sure, it could work, but its also opening the door for bad experiences

You can't marry a .jpg

>replying to a 3 hour old post
btw i almost took his bait lol

yeah for real

what do you think im gonna try to do

well im probably more paranoid than shy actually

Yeah but the same thing goes for business. You don't gain without risk. Its not like some random girl is going to kill you. If anything they might say something mean and go their own way.

You don't have to put up with peoples bullshit because you socialize with them.

What the worst thing that can happen when you talk to a girl you do not know?

Your friend can have just met the person and still introduce you to a stranger. Plus just because you get introduce through a friend doesn't mean the person isn't going to be a total asshole to you later.

Nah, she's a full HD .png

shes a whore

watch dis

youtube.com/watch?v=M3hLt4onAys

Fine, fine, fine. You convinced me. I'll try it out.
I'll go out in town this week.
But I'm not going alone. I'll ask my friend if he wants to come with me. (yes i do have a few friends just not many) and even less that would be my wingman. i think hes the only one that will be down for this but if he says no i'll probably ask my other friend

⬅️ This is what u should do

Better do it because i will find you and i will kill you if you do not.

i know this is bait but i'll bite anyway
fuck off that doesn't make any sense because if i kill myself or as some other dumbass suggested, kill her boyfriend, in fact if i kill anybody that nullifies the ultimate goal which is to be with her.

hahah alright buddy thanks for the help i really appreciate

Fight him for her.

If not become an hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJzhaHLk-So

this shit

I actually would if it was a real option, even if he was a 6"6 giant. I'd literally do anything to be with that girl.

vote donald trump

get the girl

yeah boy

Steal her boyfriend obviously. Fuck that bitch go straight to the source of the problem. Date her bf and she will have to take you back. Trust me. Im a doctor

Kill him ofc.