>write a bunch of random numbers and letters on a whiteboard
>expert at quantum physics

Other urls found in this thread:

aps.org/programs/women/scholarships/womanmonth/2016.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of all the things to complaint about you pick this

It's actually a valid equation.

It's the only thing I didn't like about the trailer

isn't quantum physics just a bunch of assholes in a room making shit up and saying "yeah that sounds like it would work?"

::pfffff:: I could do that!

>a woman
>quantum physics

that's what's really wrong with this scene

aps.org/programs/women/scholarships/womanmonth/2016.cfm

>LGBT physicists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did she take the square root of (4pi)^2 when there wasn't even a square root sign before that?

Reminder that a few women in history were intelligent, and more importantly when it comes to the domain of scientific research, driven enough to lead their fields.

>Minorities in Physics
>one of them is white
ffs white people

Reminder that you have no clue about science, history or the history of science.

to be fair, anyone who majored in physics at my university either ARR ROOK SAME or was POO IN THE LOO

Reality - European men using European concepts have discovered every possible word, concept, science and theory. Its nearly impossible to try and coin a new term, or concept, or word, because we are standing on the shoulders of European giants. Every theory about physics, the mind, the universe, every rule and law has been discovered by Europeans. All of this produces honey. This shit doesnt exist in communites like Abos, Natives, Amazonians, Africans etc, untl they steal our honey without knowing how to create it. Then we're told theyre equal etc, Africans invented doctors and kings etc. All bullshit.

Fantasy - Movies, take a woman and pretend she created the [work from thousands of European men]. This means that younger girls growing up think that the woman on screen incepted the science or concept, or she built the corporation and is the CEO.

Fantasy - TV, movies, give a black man a successful role and job. He's a smart scientist without even understanding the building blocks, bread and butter of numbers etc.

Im just so fucking sick of sitting in a room full of young kids watching TV full of smart niggers and savvy women talking about ALL the things that ONLY EXIST thanks to white men's hard work.

She's using women's math, not your cishet white male "math," shitlord.

>"No one's better at Quantum Physics than you."

Written by someone who doesn't understand that it takes a fellow physicist to make that call, and delivered by someone with even less idea of what sort of delivery could have actually made it funny.

Bill Murray could have taken a shit line like that and made people laugh. What we got is flat delivery from someone's whose comedic sensibilities don't reach far beyond body humor and pratfalls.

This is the world you have chosen.

>posting a pic of the woman who was praised mainly for her husband's work

none of the three are white

I'm surprised they didn't use a hip millennial reference to spice it up.

>"You're the Kanye West of physicians!"
>"You mean physicists."
>"Sure"

Or something goofy. Jesus fuck, I'm coming up with better lines and I'm a fucking retard

does that say george bosons?

If only she lead her own body.

Yeah, you remember George Bosons, right? Sat behind you in third period English?

Yes

>for su (n)

The famous friend of Decay Proton

Physics has tonnes of minorities (everyone is asian) and transwomen already. No women though.

>Curie
Her name is Maria Skłodowska. She is NOT FRENCH, she is a TRUE POLE who make great discoveries for Polish peoples

>"you're good at math"
>she's standing in front of a whiteboard pointing and looking over like "you're right, I am good at math, see?"
So fucking stupid holy fuck.

>He thinks we have mastered physics and know everything about the mind, and universe
Go back to school, kid.

We havent but the European / Anglosphere has built upon concepts that other groups havent even discovered. I'm not claiming we know everything, but I often discover a new theory only to learn that some European man made the term famous

Things that I have discoveredf without knowing that they allready existed in Europe - Shrodingers cat, paredo principle, deja vu, alice-in-wonderland syndrome,

I had discovered the theories above by myself and researched them only to discover that European men have allready investigated this completely. Now, if I wasnt speaking English or I was in some enclosed group or tribe, then I could invent these concepts and tell others the meaning. Without the meaning we would be experiencing these things without the clarity or knowledge and definitions

I don't mind them bullshitting the science in Ghostbusters, a series that has always bullshitted the science.

They are literally trapping and storing ghosts. Fucking ghosts. And your concern is the background in one quick scene?

Could be Irish

You sound like Zod's snapped neck desu senpai