Can't stop getting really fucking mad at my job.. Starting to scare people I work with.. what do?

Can't stop getting really fucking mad at my job.. Starting to scare people I work with.. what do?

Pic unrelated

Find a new job

Whats making you angry user?

Dude how.. I have little I come.. work relentless hours.. I'm emo as fuck right now.

Recreating the plagues of old treatment God is pretty effective in my experience. Once I worked on a farm and the guy was a total fag so I prayed for a plague of locusts to be fall his crops.

did it work?

>Anonymous
Just the shit at work like when I do something wrong. Like don't cut a pizza in squares when its requested. It when I'm making a pizza and the phone rings and I gotta take my gloves off go get the phone while hoping the pizza in the oven isn't burnt then I hang the new ticket up run to the oven check the pizza.. meantime the ticket I was making while the phone rang walks in like where's my shit faggot. And I'm like hold on I gotta cut and box this pizza then I'll make yours... Then the phone rings again. Shit like that.. Idk..

just throwing it out there

What the fuck

Sadly not I ended up being fired after I threatened to have God make his water run red with blood. He called me bat shit insane.

Yeah see I'm thinking more somethin like this

you need a hobby. have you tried LSD?

I have ten hits in the freezer. And a point three of dmt. And I'm off work tomorrow.

You work in a pizza shop. That's your problem. Not only that but you can't even do it right. Kill yourself.

take two hits and focus on if your job is worth your mental health, and uhh, call in the morning.

i mean if you have reached the point where you think shooting up your place of work is a measured and appropriate response to having to answer the phone while a pizza is in the oven then i don't think that anyone can stop you
that being said just please do not use a gun i dont want to have to hear about that shit any more

well one thing I've kind of realized is that anger is a unproductive and useless emotion, when something happens that upsets you just try to work through it and past it. And don't be to hard on yourself, if you're doing things to the best of your ability that's all you can do. Hope this is some help i dunno, I'm probably not the one to ask, I might quit my job tomorrow.

I do it fine.. I just have two hands dude. I can't do it all.. it's not some chain. It's a privately owned place in a small city where it's I like locally famous. Busy as fuck. Alone. Cry. With me.

I have to agree 100%. No job is worth your mental health. I'm looking at quitting in a month or so, because I'm slipping into a deep depression and I feel like a I'm not reaching my goals.

Nah I get it man, its just the obligatory response. I used to work in a place like that when I was in uni and it was shit. Its probably owned by foreigners too you poor bastard.

Too fucking true. I have a shifty thirty dollar katana I'd use before that. Thanks for that heads up.

antipsychotics for your autism

Thank you. For the wisdom and the gif.

OP in a nutshell

what walks into the shot at the end? is that satan?

Nah I'm unique.. you would call it omega I think Idk. I have a great life. You're right I dont work out lol.I run sometimes when I feel like I've been shit lately. Once a year so far.
I'm alright.

except you are considering shooting up a your work place because the job has several mild inconveniences

>manager in food service
it sucks when you have that one shitstain who complains it get to them fast enough but all it takes is that one customer who brightens things up. If I say anything it along the lines of "I making sure the food isn't anything I wouldn't eat"